Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #161
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I think it has to do with the fact that Colangelo has worked with Marion now with both the Raptors and Suns and wants to see him get more money.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #162
RoddyB#3

RoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
Wait. Could someone clarify to me how the Raptors would gain at all from this trade? If anything, they seem to be less financially flexible as a result of this as opposed to letting Marion walk for nothing.
Apparently, a lot of this has to do with Marion having a good relationship with Colangelo. He is trying to get him to sign and trade him so he can get more money. His agent is really trying to push this for the money reason. It's one of those hey buddy help me out here deals. I'm sure Toronto is going to get a little extra out of Cuban. A.K.A. MONEY
RoddyB#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #163
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
That line up will sure be fun to watch, but I don't know how far that'll get us (Conference finals at best). I think if we do get Marion, and finalize the Gortat signing, that we have one more (at the very least) move in us.

We'd still have Damp to deal, as well as Terry. Damp would go to a team looking to clear room (like the Bucks, Charlotte, etc.) so we should try to get something outta him. As for Terry... to be honest, I know nothing of his contract, but coming off the 6th man year, this is his prime time to be dealt.

So I say we still try to get another 2/3 gaurd (I mean someone who can play both, not either), a good back up for Dirk (since Bass SHOULD be on the move), and maybe a back up center, why not?

EDIT: Not saying we could get all that, but try to get some of those pieces.
I'm pretty sure the FO has no intention of trading Terry, and honestly, they shouldn't. Despite an awful playoffs, his value here is inarguable - he's much more than a "chip."
Old 07-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #164
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wait. Could someone clarify to me how the Raptors would gain at all from this trade? If anything, they seem to be less financially flexible as a result of this as opposed to letting Marion walk for nothing.
They can sign Hedo and probably Delfino.

Last edited by darkwitzki; 07-06-2009 at 11:49 PM.
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #165
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

maybe we throw in $3 mil cash? Or we take Humphries off their hand. Not an albatross for the mavs, but enough to make it at least a sound business decision for Toronto. Or maybe Colangalo was just hungry? NUM NUM NUM

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #166
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
They can sign Hedo..
Isn't Marion an unrestricted FA? Couldn't they just completely part ways with Marion, not deal with this S&T nonsense, and sign Hedo without Stack's salary taking away from potential money to give him?
Old 07-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #167
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the FO has no intention of trading Terry, and honestly, they shouldn't. Despite an awful playoffs, his value here is inarguable - he's much more than a "chip."
I agree with this his value is to high for the Mavs to part with Terry. I will admit I do have a bit of a bias giving I'm a huge JET fan.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #168
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Marion with Kidd...drool.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #169
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your saying if we could deal Terry in a package that could get us Michael Redd, or something of his caliber, you wouldn't do it?

Where do you (as in, all of you, not just StackAttack) stand on the whole "move or don't move Damp" issue?

I only see Damp useful where defending Shaq, and maybe Bynum. Which may prove useful and make me look foolish.

Quote:
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!

Last edited by Nowitzki4President; 07-06-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #170
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, JET's contract makes him far from a "chip" - his total value lies in his abilities as a player (his recent 6th Man Award backs that claim...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-06-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #171
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

We've had that Redd vs Terry discussion too many times. It's a wash. Redd has declined. And when you look at the defense....bleah.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #172
RoddyB#3

RoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really nice

Quote:
Isn't Marion an unrestricted FA? Couldn't they just completely part ways with Marion, not deal with this S&T nonsense, and sign Hedo without Stack's salary taking away from potential money to give him?
Marion is really trying to get his buddy Colangelo to help him out. They are good friends to so he may do it. If they can save some money by getting rid of Humphries or getting cash out of Cuban. It will be a plus for them.
RoddyB#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #173
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Quote:
Your saying if we could deal Terry in a package that could get us Michael Redd, or something of his caliber, you wouldn't do it?

Where do you (as in, all of you, not just StackAttack) stand on the whole "move or don't move Damp" issue?

I only see Damp useful where defending Shaq, and maybe Bynum. Which may prove useful and make me look foolish.
Not saying I wouldn't pull the trigger, but there's no reason for the Mavs FO to be actively shopping JET. Besides, the way I see it, trading JET for a starting 2 just creates a void on the bench. We should be looking to use our expendable assets to fill the 2 guard void, not just swap one hole for another.

As far as Damp goes, I'm perfectly okay with a Gortat/Hollins rotation, but I feel like I'd be in the minority there.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #174
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

How do you guys think Dirk feels about this?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #175
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
We've had that Redd vs Terry discussion too many times. It's a wash. Redd has declined. And when you look at the defense....bleah.
Yeah, the one thing that made Redd sexy was a trade idea that included Sessions, but that's unnecessary with Kidd sticking around...

Last edited by Underdog; 07-07-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #176
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I'm liking the idea of Marion here. I've always liked his style of play. Considering this trade goes through and we sign Gortat, this will have been a good off-season, however, I'd still like to explore what Damp can net and I'd love to see an athletic skilled center. Maybe even a Damp for Chandler deal.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #177
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
"Do that over Kobe or Artest...and let's go get ourselves a ring!"
Old 07-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #178
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Quote:
I'd be willing to bet both of them remember this much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ZNoeCTP-4
Old 07-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #179
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

The only thing I'm concerned about is we still wouldn't have another go to guy that can create their own offense. IMO, that is extremely important because we rely on Dirk waaay too much.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 07-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #180
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Call me crazy, but Marion to me seems to be just as good as acquiring Artest.

Quote:
Old 07-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #181
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
More rebounds.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #182
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's close, but Artest has the strength to post up down low and create shots for himself better than Marion. Marion is a better transition player and is quicker.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #183
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More rebounds.
Lots more rebounds.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #184
Nowitzki4President

Quote:
More rebounds.
Just as good offensively (both sometimes make boneheaded moves), just about as good defensively, Marion is a better rebounder and has better hairstyle choices.

Quote:
Old 07-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #185
Underdog

Quote:
Quote:
More rebounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
It's close, but Artest has the strength to post up down low and create shots for himself better than Marion. Marion is a better transition player and is quicker.
Bottom line - Artest is more of a badass, Marion is less of a headcase...

I'll take Marion FTW...

Last edited by Underdog; 07-07-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #186
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I don't think Marion is anywhere near as injury prone as Artest.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #187
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Bucher says his sources put the deal at a 50/50 chance of happening.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #188
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Considering the Suns originally picked Marion with our draft pick, is it okay to say "The Matrix Returns"?
post of the day

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #189
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

The Matrix Reloaded?
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #190
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Defense and offense in one.. Scary..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xtCv...eature=related
Old 07-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #191
ty
Diamond Member

The key is that Marion is better than Artest w/ Kidd.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #192
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Defense and offense in one.. Scary..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xtCv...eature=related
What the color guy says at the end there reminds me - wasn't it Cuban who said back in 06 or so that he thought Marion was more deserving of MVP than Nash?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #193
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else find it odd that ESPN has this on the front page. It leads me to believe that this thing may be further along than the wording of the article indicates. Otherwise why not stick it in the rumor section and be done with it?

If both are available I'd much rather have Hamilton. Feels like he'd be a better fit position wise and skills wise (better at creating his own shot, better passer etc). That being said I'd be more than happy to have the Matrix in Dallas. He's been in the back of my mind all summer as a potential MLE target even before his name started getting bounced around.

I was writing a Rip Hamilton post earlier but I got sidetracked. At this point it's not as relevant except for one piece. I believe that Hamilton and Marion have similar body types. It's that ultra thin Reggie Miller build that doesn't tax the joints quite as much. Both have put on weight over the years but still appear to have those sender frames. For that reason I think they can be productive for at least three more years.

Granted Marion is a little different from the other two in that his game is more reliant on athleticism. That is a concern since he’ll probably lose a couple of inches on his vertical (if he hasn’t already) and it'll cost him in the blocks and steals department. I still feel like he'll defend at a high level for a few more years and that's crucial on this team.

I'd love to have a 2-guard with a lead dog mentality that could take over when Dirk goes cold. That would help in certain instances but game in and game out we've got to defend better. We finished 17th in the league in defensive efficiency in the regular season and 15th out of 16 teams in the playoffs. This with a coach who hangs his hat on defense and toughness. I'm sure it eats at him and he know that until it gets turned around we won't compete at the highest level.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #194
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

if this trade does happen...im getting season tickets....TOMAROW!!! lol
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #195
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

If Marion can produce in the neighborhood of 13 points, 7 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal... our team would be exponentially better.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #196
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd prefer Artest, but mostly just because he is bat-sh*t crazy and this team needs some of that. Basketball-wise, I think it's close to a wash, although I do think Artest is a bit better.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #197
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

if this trade happens ill probably..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

again.
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #198
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

we're not expecting marion to come over and be a star. but hopefully a 3rd or 4th option and with his atleticism and bortat in the lineup for damp..im looking forward to a nuggets rematch!!!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #199
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'd prefer Artest, but mostly just because he is bat-sh*t crazy and this team needs some of that. Basketball-wise, I think it's close to a wash, although I do think Artest is a bit better.
Which is stronger for street-cred:
Ape-sh*t
or
Bat-sh*t
Old 07-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #200
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Which is stronger for street-cred:
Ape-sh*t
or
Bat-sh*t
whatever happen to just plain Crazy? haha

Last edited by esoteric562; 07-07-2009 at 12:35 AM.
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dammit horse, nine whole gays