Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-26-2001, 10:53 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is going to be the greatest movie in the history of ever.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2001, 03:10 PM   #2
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

What! Have you not seen Major Payne?
Old 06-27-2001, 03:19 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, it's a horrible movie
Old 06-27-2001, 03:27 PM   #4
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

You have got to be kidding! That is the greatest movie known to man! You must be one of those sci-fi kinda guys, right?
Old 06-27-2001, 03:32 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

actually, i don't really like most sci fi
i could live without star trek..star wars, i liked the first three.
most sci fi don't do much for me..sorry

i pretty much like a bit of everything
Old 06-27-2001, 03:43 PM   #6
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I don't like sci-fi either...mainly just comedies.
Old 06-27-2001, 03:51 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

i like everything....it just has to be good...
i like good comedies..good sci fi
good chick flicks
good drama
war movies...

just make a good movie, i'll like it
Old 06-28-2001, 09:07 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

it comes out on december 19th
Old 07-02-2001, 09:50 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

i saw the trailer/preview on friday...amazing.. people were actually aplauding/cheering after the trailer, ..never seen that before
Old 07-02-2001, 05:22 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to this movie a lot. I hope I'm not disappointed. The last movie I was so up for was Star Wars Episode 1.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 08:03 AM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

well, i was up for unbreakable and hannibal...neither of those movies were very good...
but, from all i've seen, it looks awesome
Old 07-13-2001, 02:29 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

just promoting the greatest books and soon to be the greatest movies in the history of ever...
check them out
Old 07-18-2001, 03:38 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

five months and 1 day until the greatest movie in the history of ever opens...
Old 07-18-2001, 07:26 PM   #14
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Man, I love all of Murphy's catch-phrases.

"history of ever"

(cue laugh track)

"valid sports opinions"

(cue laugh track)

"the most no-rebounding, no-defense PF in the league"

(cue moaning)
Old 07-19-2001, 10:05 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

they're just for you mavinator...
back to the topic though.... 5 months until opening day
Old 07-23-2001, 04:44 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

this is just mind boggling...
350 million people have downloaded the trailer in the PAST MONTH. how many people are in the United States?

"In the past month, the Lord of the Rings website http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_flat.html has tallied 350 million people who have downloaded a 90-second trailer of the movie, which is being released in December. The London Sunday Times said the number is believed to be a record and was achieved despite the fact that it takes 38 minutes using a 56K modem to download."

Old 07-23-2001, 05:13 PM   #17
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I am really up for Planet of the Apes, and it comes out in less than a week!

Is it just me, or has this summer's crop of aspiring blockbusters been the biggest dissapointment of all time. I hope APES doesn't follow the trend.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 09:11 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

pretty much...the only movie that i've seen this summer that i'd say is a movies that i'd see again in the theatre is The Fast and the Furious and shrek...but, i'm looking for planet of the apes to be pretty good,

there's been a few pretty good movies, but nothing great that was expected to be great
Old 07-24-2001, 08:26 AM   #19
NotEnuffEyesToSee

NotEnuffEyesToSee is on a distinguished road

Hey madape, you sounds like you really like monkeys ...
I like apes, too ...

you probably like the classic movie
"Planet of the Apes(aka Monkey Planet) (1968)"
and the sequel "Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)"
those are one of my fav ...
I'm also interested in Homo-Heidelbergensis(Heidelberg man).
Homo Heidelbergensis pic
How about the song "Hello, Mr. Monkey" by the Arabesque(German Discoband) ?
I have a video clip of a young chimp, that's really funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ...
Believe or not, my other username(not on this board) was an APE-related one ...
Too many lives to lead Not enough time
It's too late
NotEnuffEyesToSee is offline   Reply With Quote