Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-21-2003, 07:00 PM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Has a quite an active imagination.
Old 12-21-2003, 04:21 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Doesn't take joking very well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] <----- and obviously missed the winkie....
Old 12-21-2003, 09:14 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is the master of active imaginations everywhere

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 09:58 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Drives a vehicle tha looks like a silver frizbee.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:07 AM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

drives an avalanche!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-22-2003, 11:09 AM   #6
LRB
Guru

Missed posting the Over/Under thread for the last game.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:11 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

noticed my absence.....how sweet!

Old 12-22-2003, 11:38 AM   #8
Super_B

Super_B is on a distinguished road

Former president of the local chapter of George Michael's fans club. Now is a closet Justin Timberlake fan.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:55 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

thinks he knows me........obviously has not seen my Beatles or Zep collection..

Old 12-22-2003, 12:25 PM   #10
Super_B

Close personal friend of Al Gore.

j/k...must I tell you that?
Old 12-22-2003, 12:31 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

how did he know about Uncle Al???? is he watching me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2003, 12:58 PM   #12
Super_B

likes to give back what comes around.
Old 12-22-2003, 01:01 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

may or may not be a keeper....the jury is still out.......is he funny?

Old 12-22-2003, 01:06 PM   #14
Super_B

likes me, just won't admit it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 01:08 PM   #15
sike
The Preacha

he know I like every one....except cow....who I DESPISE!

Old 12-22-2003, 01:24 PM   #16
LRB
Guru

Is the chief suspect in the cow's abscense.
Old 12-22-2003, 01:49 PM   #17
Super_B

Is in search of his missing Eurythmics CD.
Old 12-22-2003, 02:49 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

Is a fan of 80's music.
Old 12-22-2003, 04:14 PM   #19
Super_B

He's got that right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 11:12 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

should know that for the most part.....the 80's was a decade of musical rape!..the hair bands ruined it for me!

Old 12-23-2003, 11:21 AM   #21
LRB
Guru

Not a fan of 80's music.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:26 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

He's got that right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 01:32 PM   #23
Super_B

Does'nt realize the greatness that is, the '80's! [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 01:39 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

HAS CONFUSED THE WORD GREATNESS WITH THE WORD: SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF SIKE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 02:00 PM   #25
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He is interfering my comunication.

Edit #n: As a good alien. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

just noticed that he's not far from guruland- the place where everybody is a genius in there own mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 02:17 PM   #27
Super_B

Will tell what how Guru is define on this site.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:26 PM   #28
sike
The Preacha

has asked this question before.....and got an answer

Old 12-23-2003, 02:29 PM   #29
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He already answered that question:

Guru: The status where "everybody is a genius in their own mind".

Old 12-23-2003, 02:36 PM   #30
Super_B

Screename is indicitive of past Chicago sports teams of the past. Bears, mid-eighties, Bulls, nineties, Cubs, 1920's or whatever, the other ones, who cares. CHI (chicago) WAS (great in sports a long time ago).
Old 12-23-2003, 02:39 PM   #31
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is not a native english speaker, I'm guessing...
Old 12-23-2003, 02:41 PM   #32
LRB
Guru

Should sing a Karaoke song about it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 02:42 PM   #33
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Should know that the tour is currently in earthquake land.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:46 AM   #34
LRB
Guru

Comment about earthquakes caused the site to go down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 08:34 AM   #35
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should be happy today because it is Christmas eve. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 09:41 AM   #36
LRB
Guru

She should be happy because Santa's sure to bring her something special for being nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 09:47 AM   #37
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should be happy as well because he has been especially nice this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 02:03 PM   #38
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Knows about caps and internet etiquete.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:10 PM   #39
Caliente
Diamond Member

He knows how to make me purr. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 02:17 PM   #40
LRB
Guru

Is a purrfect poster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]