Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Obama Kids Sing for Dear Leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

Last edited by Evilmav2; 09-30-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Children should not be used like this, for any party or any politics.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

"Yes, WE CAN, CAN, CAN! Yes, WE CAN, CAN, CAN! Yes, WE CAN, CAN, CAN! CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE! ..."
Old 09-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

What's the story behind this deal? Who put it together, and for what purpose?

I'll just say that I wouldn't want to be the one having to make the case that Obama "isn't ready to lead." I mean, crap. When's the last time you have seen something like that?

And by the way, that girl has a pretty impressive voice.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

This whole 'Kids for Obama' thing evidently isn't an isolated phenomenon. The official Obama website lists a very interesting set of instructions for Obama kids to follow in promoting the agenda of their leader:

Quote:
Welcome to Kids for Obama

In the words of Senator Barack Obama, the "Obama for America Campaign is a different type of campaign". For the first time in campaign history, children ages 12 and under, have a place to go and actually vote—through their voice. What a great way to be introduced to politics and to express your support for Senator Obama.

Below you will find a list of activities children 12 and under can do to get involved. To start, print out our Logo Coloring Sheet, color it in and display at your house or in your school.

10 Ways Kids for Obama can get involved:

* Create a Kids for Obama Group on My.Barackobama.com. For example, Chicago Kids for Obama or DC Kids for Obama and throw a party!

* Write a letter or editorial to your local news paper, expressing "Why Barack Obama should become the next US President".

* Find a Pen Pal - it could be in your school, city, state, or another state. Write and discuss different ways you can get involved.

* Draw a picture of Senator Barack Obama or "an expression of Democracy". For example, the Senator sitting in the White House or working on Capitol. Hill. You can send your drawing to the Obama for America Campaign Headquarters in Chicago and it will be posted for the Senator to see.

* Implement T-Shirt Thursday. Get friends to wear an official Obama for America T-Shirt to school.

* Take an adult (voting age) to the polls on Election Day and encourage them to vote for you, by voting for Senator Obama.

* Post an official Obama for America Campaign sticker/logo on your school bag.

* Wear an Obama for America Campaign button and/or clothing.

* Host a Senator Barack Obama House Party or sleep-over.

* Contribute to the Kids for Obama Blog .

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/kidshome
Old 10-01-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Flaco sees used.

Chum sees involvement.

You see what you want to see, I suppose.

I don't care for the song but I like that Barack has a page for kids even if they can't vote (McCain should have one, too).

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

these threads seem so pathetically paranoid to me...

Does ANYONE see anything new here? at all?

there are kids holding signs and chanting chants and singing songs and saying pledge of allegiances in support of their parents political choices everywhere in the country. every day. always have been, always will be.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it is paranoid. But imo America desperately feels they need leadership at this point in time. This power vacuum makes our country vulnerable to a charismatic leader with narcissistic tendencies. Obama may or may not fall into that category. If he's the real deal and has the noblest of intentions then America will do well under his leadership (assuming of course his naivete doesn't get in the way.. a big assumption). On the other hand, he creeps me out big time.

That's my gut talking. I don't trust the guy. Not one iota.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose those caucasian children will be saved the wrath of Obama and his minions once he's in office (if this comes to pass)
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote