Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zeitgeist: Addendum

With the economic, social, and religious chaos in the world today, I thought I might share this video I stumbled upon recently and open the floor for discourse. Unlike the first Zeitgeist, this addendum covers how the monetary system works as well as many subjects found in the political section here. If we could avoid attacking the messenger and focus on the message, that would be great. In addition, if you have no intention of watching the full film, please refrain from the empty banter about why you chose to do so.

Please share what you think about it:

Zeitgeist: Addendum
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Neat - I'll check it out tomorrow, then baselessly attack you afterward...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-08-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting stuff!

The first Zeitgeist was more problem-based, whereas Addendum was more solution-based...

Not that I agree with all of it, but there certainly were a few parts when I realized I'd had that EXACT conversation before...

I really liked the two main themes in this one:

1) technology vs. politics

2) resource-based economies vs. money-based economies

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote