Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official GDT: Pistons @ Mavs - 03/17/09 - 7:30pm CST

I know I'm 4-1 on GDT's this year so I may not be the best guy for the job, I think u2 and fluid are both still undefeated. But, I'm going to give it another go.

Detroit is heading into this game playing even more inconsistent basketball than Dallas. They are sitting at 33-32, only 1 game over .500, and are currently the number 7 seed in the Eastern Conference. I am quite certain they don't want any part of Cleveland or Boston so they are doing everything in their power to get into that 6th slot or better.

As for the Mavs, I personally do not want anything to do with the 8th seed. I know we played LA pretty well on Sunday, considering that Josh Howard wasn't playing, but they are just better than us from top to bottom... like Jeff Van Gundy discussed during the broadcast on ABC--sometimes, it just doesn't matter how much effort you put in, there are teams that are simply more talented and the Lakers are one of them. Call me delirious or crazy or what have you, but I still think we have a shot against any team in the first round other than the Lakers.

We've gone on a little two game losing streak, but we've picked a 1/2 game during that span (thinking positive here). So, in all honestly, it's not as bad as it seems guys! Chin up and cheer hard for our beloved Mavs.

Mark this down, Dallas is going to go on a five game winning streak and it starts tonight against the "De-troit Pi-stons."

Detroit Pistons' injury report:
1. Allen Iverson (back) is expected to be re-evaluated by doctors at Georgetown University on Wednesday. A.I. could return as soon as Friday, but that's a best-case scenario and we won't know anything for sure until we get a medical update.
Source: Detroit News - March 16 - 9:38 am ET
2. Rasheed Wallace will miss his third straight game on Sunday with a strained left calf, and could miss more. It sounds very likely that Wallace could miss games at Dallas and Houston on Tuesday and Wednesday. "He's still not able to run yet," said Pistons coach Michael Curry. "I won't say that he's out for the Texas swing, but I doubt it." Bench Wallace for the week if you haven't already
Source: MLive.com - March 15 - 12:10 pm ET

PS: Don't forget to wear green today.

Prediction:
92 - Detroit Pistons
97 - Dallas Mavericks

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

nah, I had a loss early in the season before my latest win streak.

Mavs win big.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

alby made this? no contest then.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

actually.. weird.. you're right. I'm 2-0. Thought I started one earlier.

4-1 is good enough for the Pistons though
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:03 AM   #5
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Let's beat a team we're supposed to beat.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:26 AM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Let's beat a team we're supposed to beat.
What's up with you and the concept of teams we're "supposed" to beat?

The NBA is a league where the worst teams can beat the best teams on any given night - you EARN your wins in basketball...

(plus every time you say we're "supposed" to win a game, we don't...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:26 AM   #7
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

Lets go Mavs.
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:57 AM   #8
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

The Thunder beat San Antonio yesterday, so anything can happen.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #9
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
It's quite vexing, wouldn't you say?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:54 AM   #10
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm undefeated too! Then again...my one win came in OT against the Thunder who lost Durant early in the game...

Anyway, we need a win. I don't really care how they get it...blowout, Dirk buzzer beater, 3OT, 4th quarter comeback...I just want another W.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:57 AM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Anyway, we need a win. I don't really care how they get it...blowout, Dirk buzzer beater, 3OT, 4th quarter comeback... I just want another W.
Agreed...

Mavs - 97
Pistons - 91

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:07 AM   #12
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

If alby had started all thread we would be like 50 and 17 instead of 40 and 27. Go Mavs!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:07 AM   #13
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

"Stop the engine, please"

And, uhm "Go Mavericks !"
Old 03-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #14
robhough69

robhough69 has a spectacular aura aboutrobhough69 has a spectacular aura aboutrobhough69 has a spectacular aura about

Mavs to win 98 - 87
Old 03-17-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
If alby had started all thread we would be like 50 and 17 instead of 40 and 27. Go Mavs!!!
If I had started all the threads, we'd all have committed suicide.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
tcat075
Diamond Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EV2FfTh0xc

(check out the first comment on that video, too)

Mavericks 109 Detroit 102

Last edited by tcat075; 03-17-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:46 AM   #17
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

we can beat them!! Lets go Mavs!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #18
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

The NBA is a league where the worst teams can beat the best teams on any given night - you EARN your wins in basketball...

(plus every time you say we're "supposed" to win a game, we don't...)

Why even try to explain it, he doesn't understand how this all works.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #19
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar 17, 2009
Detroit @ Dallas--B. Delaney; E. Roe; G. Zielinski

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #20
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I was supposed to be attending this game... in a SUITE!

Not anymore.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #21
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Start Green. It's his day today.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post

Not anymore.

Ugh, how uncomfortable. I just like to wear a Mavs Jersey over my wrestling UNI.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #23
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post

Not anymore.
why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
god please no

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 03-17-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
sphincs

sphincs will become famous soon enough

We havo to win but Kidd has to move ball more than at LA! We can't take difficult shoots with Dirk each time! We have to move the ball!
sphincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

Oh, I see what you did there..

That mean his day is also April 20th as well?

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-17-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #26
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
I wish he did start every GDT

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #27
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Would be great to win. Would be great for Dirk to redeem himself (even better)
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #28
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Oh, I see what you did there..

That mean his day is also April 20th as well?
No silly, that's JHo's day.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #29
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Sadly, I think February 29th was his day.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #30
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

But there is no Feb 29?
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #31
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

lol. LETS GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #32
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersquad View Post
But there is no Feb 29?
Exactly.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I will be in attendance tonight, sitting in a luxury suite! Mavs better make it a good night for me!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #34
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

We have to play better than against GSW and LA, otherwise Phoenix will move closer... But I hope for a win and I really don't care about the way it comes.
Like tcat075 wrote "...blowout, Dirk buzzer beater, 3OT, 4th quarter comeback...I just want another W."
I couldn't agree more. Please just a win!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-17-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #35
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Hey, I'm undefeated too! Then again...my one win came in OT against the Thunder who lost Durant early in the game...

Anyway, we need a win. I don't really care how they get it...blowout, Dirk buzzer beater, 3OT, 4th quarter comeback...I just want another W.
double agreed. we need this one BADLY. i kno suns are 4 games behind us, but for some reason, and maybe it's only cuz it's the mavs, that does NOT seem like a big enough cushion. i just really hate how we are SOOO close to getting into spot 3, 4, or anywhere up there, yet SO DAMN CLOSE to not making it!!

i kno the format has been changed enough and it's for no other reason than there are a bunch of good teams in the west, all along the same playing level, but it still pisses me off how close we can be to homecourt advantage OR completely out of the playoff picture.

anyway, GREAT GDT by the way, i love the injury updates. and i truly believe that being at home, after a tough but fairly well-played 4-game trip, will give us the boost we need to defeat Detroit.

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #36
tcat075
Diamond Member

We get to see Green tonight!!!!!!!

I meant the uniforms, silly.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #37
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It should be an interesting game, I think both teams are missing key pieces...so it's not a full deck for each side.

I think it definitely helps that this is a home game.

Go Mavs!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #38
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Dice with at least 18/12 tonight
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #39
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Injury update:
Richard Hamilton is OUT with a groin injury.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #40
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Injury update:
Richard Hamilton is OUT with a groin injury.
holy ish! damn no AI, sheed, or RIP...think we need to win this

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dallas easy win, dallas mavericks, detroit pistons, game day thread, i like living. you?, i like loving, i like loving yourmom, ortegel is hoarse, they'll lose anyway, why bother?, whydontyoukillyourself?