Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-28-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default Post an Interesting Video

I love youtube. I'm sure you kids do too. Show me something interesting.

I'll start with three:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ekQZPozjCX8

A nouvelle vague song set to one of my favorite scenes (The Madison) in one of my favorite films "Band of Outsiders." The song works really well with the scene, and Anna Karina is gorgeous.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IZCNrf0IH_U

The Legend of George Washington. This is kind of along the lines of Chuck Norris-type humor, but I'm a bit of a sucker for those anyway. Plus, it's got awesome animation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-azqXygCzO8

Umm....I don't know why, but I am addicted to this song and this video. Yes, I'm a college graduate.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Alright, whoever posts next needs to come better than nashty.

Edit: Okay, it picks up the last two minutes or so. We cool, nashty, we cool.

Last edited by SaltwaterChaffy; 09-28-2006 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:50 PM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Lol, I found it pretty funny. It's one of the featured videos on Youtube right now.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 09-28-2006, 09:17 PM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

sorry for the article chaff.

You want video you got it.

Last edited by capitalcity; 09-29-2006 at 07:54 AM.
capitalcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #6
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

"Who's laughing now bitch?"
Injured, injured bad
Old 09-28-2006, 09:35 PM   #7
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Cap,

No, that article is absolutely not okay to post in this thread.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #8
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
I love youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ekQZPozjCX8

A nouvelle vague song set to one of my favorite scenes (The Madison) in one of my favorite films "Band of Outsiders." The song works really well with the scene, and Anna Karina is gorgeous.

Salty,

I like this thread idea.

And the first clip is a good choice. It's like a night out, you are going to remember for a long time.

OK let's see the next...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:42 PM   #9
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

The Washington clip? Nah.... there are better one's out there...

I love THOSE to dudes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8tKfvKhysY

Last edited by twelli; 09-28-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:45 PM   #10
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
1st one, meh. I'm not a huge Robot Chicken guy.
2nd one, an Internet classic. Still great.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:47 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1892&q=cat+fan

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 09-28-2006 at 10:49 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Lol, that second one is funny.

Old 09-28-2006, 11:48 PM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

My all time favorite YouTube video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2M6gA_SCo

They look sooooo young, and Bono really gets into it...
Old 09-29-2006, 03:31 PM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
The Washington clip? Nah.... there are better one's out there...

I love THOSE to dudes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8tKfvKhysY

i hate cats, and this video is awesome
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #15
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=88r99zq0qA8

A look back into the early work of two hysterical comedians.

Old 09-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #16
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

YOUR LIKE A CANCER ON MY LIFE............ Greatness...
Old 09-29-2006, 09:22 PM   #17
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

This one is retarted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP65usTl7HU
Old 09-29-2006, 09:52 PM   #18
twelli
Diamond Member

too retarded for me to finish watching it...

Old 09-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #19
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness,

That was a horrible video. I curse you for having sullied my thread.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:06 AM   #20
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Wow, very stupid.

Old 09-30-2006, 08:19 AM   #21
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

chris farley: matt foley the motivational speaker (to me funniest ever for snl)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cK4ZMhyfpVs

Damn Mongolians! (funniest southpark ever)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t4dXHDaeySE

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:33 PM   #22
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dirkgreatness,

That was a horrible video. I curse you for having sullied my thread.
lmao!
Old 10-02-2006, 04:53 PM   #23
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexual Chocolate!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajuATv5OSHU

I hate Kimmel but I thought this was funny and horrible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMNyg1fAIUw

Last edited by Windmill360; 10-02-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:00 PM   #24
capitalcity
Diamond Member

How many times in your life are you actually gonna see it rain mud?
Old 10-02-2006, 05:02 PM   #25
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Just wait 'til you see the pool.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #26
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

These are always fun. Too bad the guy just filmed the TV and gave his own commentary though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIlm3W-70aQ
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 03:25 AM   #27
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
They look sooooo young, and Bono really gets into it...
They look sooooo young, and Knopf really gets into it...

:=)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=dire+straits

Old 10-03-2006, 02:14 PM   #28
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Song from the newest Geico Commercial
Old 10-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

If loving Weird Al is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
LOL!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:23 AM   #31
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Weird Al is awesome. That White and Nerdy song is hilarious!

Old 10-10-2006, 05:39 PM   #32
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UtD8OhHXU

Don't know what's with the narrator guy in the corner, but some fun nostalgia...
Old 10-11-2006, 12:53 AM   #33
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

I've been doing some reading up on the Decemberists, since I've been loving their new album. I came across this old video from their previous album "Picaresque."

16 Military Wives: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDSKv1G2toA

One of my favorite shows of all time, and at one point, my ringtone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aky72-gyLLI

Fans of the Bob and Dan show should recognize this. I can safely say I discovered these guys before BaD radio. Andy has since gone on to massive fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo39df-9588

Old 10-11-2006, 04:20 AM   #34
twelli
Diamond Member

"Can you hold it for me, please?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii77HwzYmvo

Old 10-11-2006, 09:07 AM   #35
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Lion attacks idiot hunters

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this is rather funny.

about the only good thing they've got at SNL is the digital video shorts...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:58 AM   #37
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=88r99zq0qA8

A look back into the early work of two hysterical comedians.
thank you for this...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #38
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=922060716&n=2
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:03 AM   #39
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Here's two that are funny:

1. Seinfeld, George's Answering Machine Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhzw...elated&search=

2. The Kings of Myspace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS87r0YZJb8

Old 10-21-2006, 07:08 AM   #40
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Knock, Knock

Tags
boo the fully tag, boo the other tag, boo this tag or that one?, fluffy the boo tag, got a bit fluffy in here