Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 07-13-2022, 12:26 PM   #1241
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
He is just a pure narcissist that thinks he knows everything and yet has been a complete failure in FA for 11 years straight now.

I just assumed they had no interest in Dragic which was totally fine with me. It's so much worse to make some half assed offer like you don't even want the guy.
I feel the same way. I assume they just weren?t interested in Dragic, and didn?t make an offer. Seems shittier that they made him an offer to essentially be a cheerleader.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2022, 02:24 PM   #1242
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I mean, I?m betting we will look back on all this Dragic talk and be just fine he isn?t on the roster. I don?t see too many available minutes with the Bulls, but good luck to him. Just genuinely curious what they?re doing behind the scenes for a 2nd ball handler and backup PG, because it?s a glaring need tbh
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 02:39 PM   #1243
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why would we have traded JB last season for those guys though? The FO thought he would come back. We also don?t make the WCF without JB last season.
Nico seemed to allude to the fact that they have known for a while that JB had one foot out the door. If true, obviously we wouldn?t have any leverage, but I remember someone stating the Knicks tried to pry him at the deadline.
Old 07-13-2022, 02:46 PM   #1244
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

I still don?t get the whole Dragic thing.
So we pretty much sabotaged the last chance to get him?!
Do we not want to make Luka happy? Is this some kind of power play between Cuban and Luka?
Getting Dragic with the 15th roster spot with the vet min seems like a no brainer for me.
To tell Dragic he will only play in 20% of games seems absolutely crazy.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 02:56 PM   #1245
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I mean, I?m betting we will look back on all this Dragic talk and be just fine he isn?t on the roster.
That really isn't the point. I didn't even care about getting him, but this is a league of optics and perception. Why even give him an offer if it wasn't a genuine one? Do you really think he would join Luka just to sit on the bench and not play with him?

Like are we really in the business of telling potential guards this when we don't even have a backup pg on the roster?

If we make some big moves later on, fine, but right now it looks dumb. If you want to piss off Luka, then this is exactly how you would do it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 03:19 PM   #1246
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I mean, I?m betting we will look back on all this Dragic talk and be just fine he isn?t on the roster. I don?t see too many available minutes with the Bulls, but good luck to him. Just genuinely curious what they?re doing behind the scenes for a 2nd ball handler and backup PG, because it?s a glaring need tbh
As Devinharris stated why on the hell did Dallas even bother making him an offer to begin if your going to put those stupid stipulations?

I'll say it again Cuban as an owner has really slipped IMO.

The difference between this guy from 10-15 years ago til today is like night and day.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 03:56 PM   #1247
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
As Devinharris stated why on the hell did Dallas even bother making him an offer to begin if your going to put those stupid stipulations?

I'll say it again Cuban as an owner has really slipped IMO.

The difference between this guy from 10-15 years ago til today is like night and day.
I don't think he was ever good at trying to be a Jerry Jones GM owner. Sure we used to be good at trades and maybe he deserves some credit but that was probably Donnie on the phone and he wasn't even owner when Dirk was drafted. Also don't forget he let Nash walk, Tyson Chandler walk etc..... Other than Dirk and Luka we've had better free agents walk out than the ones that signed here. I wish he would sell the team.

We also could have Giannis which is who Donnie wanted, but Cuban traded down to save a few hundred thousand for cap space for Dwight freaking Howard. Although we wouldn't have Luka if we had Giannis.

Last edited by JustJay; 07-13-2022 at 04:03 PM.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 04:05 PM   #1248
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel the same way. I assume they just weren?t interested in Dragic, and didn?t make an offer. Seems shittier that they made him an offer to essentially be a cheerleader.
At least the Mavs FO was upfront about what Dragic's role would be here
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 05:04 PM   #1249
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
At least the Mavs FO was upfront about what Dragic's role would be here
True, they could have lied to get him him and he becomes disgruntled mid season when he?s not playing, but like DHWS said why bother making a half assed contract offer if it seems like you don?t really want him?

I?m not upset about it. He wasn?t great last season, and he?s 36 years old. I think they are leaving a roster spot open. Wait and see what happens with Durant, Kyrie, and Mitchell. Might be able to swoop in a deal as a 3rd team.
Old 07-13-2022, 06:14 PM   #1250
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Was no fan of bringing Dragic in but sheesh basically wanted to make him a high priced cheerleader......
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 07:32 PM   #1251
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

So we are just running with a foreign interview with Dragic as truth and nothing else? Sheesh, you guys are desperate for any news right now. Tap the brakes and let the rest of the off-season play out. Could be true, could be far fetched, I?m pretty OK with the moves considering Brunson seemed one foot out the door the entire time.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 07:42 PM   #1252
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So we are just running with a foreign interview with Dragic as truth and nothing else? Sheesh, you guys are desperate for any news right now. Tap the brakes and let the rest of the off-season play out. Could be true, could be far fetched, I?m pretty OK with the moves considering Brunson seemed one foot out the door the entire time.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's true, however, I'm rarely buying the first thing put in front if me.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:19 AM   #1253
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Utah making everyone available. Any interest in Clarkson, Pat Bev or Beasley?
Old 07-14-2022, 09:26 AM   #1254
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
Utah making everyone available. Any interest in Clarkson, Pat Bev or Beasley?
Clarkson for sure. Maybe Pat. Beasley...meh.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:31 AM   #1255
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Powell, Green, and a protected 1st for Clarkson. Make it happen.
Old 07-14-2022, 10:39 AM   #1256
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take the Dog and stick him right next to Luka so we have a gritty fearless defender for other guards. He would provide some veteran leadership too. Dinwiddie isn't going to cut it defensively as a starter.

Old 07-14-2022, 12:42 PM   #1257
BPo001
Diamond Member

I?d kick the tires on Bogdan, Clarkson, and Beverly.

Sure wish we could have gotten that TPE from the Knicks for Brunson.

Last edited by BPo001; 07-14-2022 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2022, 12:51 PM   #1258
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Bev would instantly make this team better and solve the third ball handler
Clarkson is just a good spark plug. I?d take him for the right price
Bogs? Isn?t he basically THJ? Streaky scorer/shooter that can?t defend a picket fence?
JV I?d sell the team for. He?s our perfect PF and smallball C
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 02:20 PM   #1259
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

THJ/Powell for Bev/Bogdanovic.

Easy peasy. lol.

Old 07-14-2022, 02:23 PM   #1260
BPo001
Diamond Member

Adrian Wojnarowski: RFA center Deandre Ayton has agreed to a four-year, $133M maximum offer sheet with the Indiana Pacers, his agents Nima Namakian (Innovate Sports) and Bill Duffy (BDA Sports + WME Sports) tell ESPN. The Phoenix Suns have 48 hours to match the largest offer sheet in NBA history.

Ayton agrees to a max deal with the Pacers. Love it.. Fuck PHX and hopefully this puts a big wrench in Durant?s plans to make it to PHX.

Now that Ayton has signed an offer sheet is a SnT with Indiana still an option? Myles Turner had been rumored

Last edited by BPo001; 07-14-2022 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-14-2022, 02:42 PM   #1261
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

RC's best player is going to be Deandre Ayton?

Good luck with that

Last edited by JustJay; 07-14-2022 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-14-2022, 03:26 PM   #1262
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski: RFA center Deandre Ayton has agreed to a four-year, $133M maximum offer sheet with the Indiana Pacers, his agents Nima Namakian (Innovate Sports) and Bill Duffy (BDA Sports + WME Sports) tell ESPN. The Phoenix Suns have 48 hours to match the largest offer sheet in NBA history.

Ayton agrees to a max deal with the Pacers. Love it.. Fuck PHX and hopefully this puts a big wrench in Durant?s plans to make it to PHX.

Now that Ayton has signed an offer sheet is a SnT with Indiana still an option? Myles Turner had been rumored
Even better is Ayton getting the mysterious benching treatment from Rick. This is just amazing.

Old 07-14-2022, 04:49 PM   #1263
BPo001
Diamond Member

Adrian Wojnarowski: If Suns match, Ayton has veto power on a trade for a full year. ? via Twitter wojespn

John Gambadoro: Add up salaries of Booker, Paul, KD and Ayton (roughly $135) and fill in the rest of the roster. Lux tax will start at $150.2. It goes up from the first $5 million ($1.50) to next $5 mill ($1.75) to next 5 at $2.50 ? Would be a HUGE lux tax for Suns to have all 4 ? via Twitter

Last edited by BPo001; 07-14-2022 at 04:53 PM.
Old 07-14-2022, 04:50 PM   #1264
BPo001
Diamond Member

Shabazz Muhammad

For the player whose future everyone thought was preordained, there are, 10 years later, no guarantees. The Sacramento Kings have invited him in for a Vegas workout; they?re in need of a wing. The Mavericks, he says, have made some overtures. He hopes they see his commitment to his body (?He looks great,?? Howland says. ?He really got his body right.?? ), his footwork, his offense. But Muhammad believes his greatest asset isn?t going to show up on a court. It?s his story and his circuitous path. His experiences, and the humility gained by them, have taught him how to be a better teammate and even more, the value of being a good teammate. By just being in a locker room, he can help younger players. Let them see his appreciation for a second chance, how hard he?s worked and how far he?s traveled just to make it back. Maybe then they?ll understand what he didn?t all those years ago, that there is a difference between merely arriving and succeeding, and that there is no such thing as can?t miss. ? via Dana O'Neil @ The Athletic

Last edited by BPo001; 07-15-2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #1265
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No SnT is possible. Phoenix has two options - match or decline to match
Old 07-14-2022, 04:54 PM   #1266
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
No SnT is possible. Phoenix has two options - match or decline to match
I guess at this moment they still can since nothing has been signed, but you?re right once Ayton signs PHX has 2 options.

Bobby Marks: Because the clock to match doesn?t start until midnight, both sides still have time work out a sign-and-trade before the offer sheet is officially signed. ? via Twitter BobbyMarks42
Old 07-14-2022, 05:45 PM   #1267
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Bobby Marks: Because the clock to match doesn?t start until midnight, both sides still have time work out a sign-and-trade before the offer sheet is officially signed. ? via Twitter BobbyMarks42
That's not the way a sign and trade works so I don't know where Marks is getting that

Maybe the Pacers gave the Suns until Midnight to work out a sign and trade OR they would sign Ayton outright?
Old 07-14-2022, 06:25 PM   #1268
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's not the way a sign and trade works so I don't know where Marks is getting that

Maybe the Pacers gave the Suns until Midnight to work out a sign and trade OR they would sign Ayton outright?
My guess is Ayton hasn?t signed anything yet to start the clock. I believe Woj reported that Ayton had ?agreed? to a max contract with Indiana, so maybe that?s why the clock hasn?t started ticking?
Old 07-14-2022, 07:32 PM   #1269
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
My guess is Ayton hasn?t signed anything yet to start the clock. I believe Woj reported that Ayton had ?agreed? to a max contract with Indiana, so maybe that?s why the clock hasn?t started ticking?
Exactly, what, we had 10 days between Brunson's agreement to the actual signing. All last week supposedly we were talking to the Knicks about an SnT for Brunson.

So in this case it's agreed to, but not signed yet....Suns-Pacers probably burning up the phone lines to work something out.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 08:06 PM   #1270
JustJay

Suns are matching Pacers offer for Ayton.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-deandre-ayton
Old 07-14-2022, 08:08 PM   #1271
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Suns are matching. Darn. I was hoping to see the chaos of Ayton v Carlisle.
Old 07-14-2022, 08:57 PM   #1272
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Hardy looks like trash. He young so maybe 2-3 years can play. Don?t even think put him on the roster.

Last edited by Amarelooms; 07-14-2022 at 08:58 PM.
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:02 PM   #1273
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarelooms View Post
Hardy looks like trash. He young so maybe 2-3 years can play. Don?t even think put him on the roster.
Pretty sure they already signed him to a contract, so he should be on the bench.
Old 07-14-2022, 09:03 PM   #1274
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Suns are matching. Darn. I was hoping to see the chaos of Ayton v Carlisle.
I was actually looking forward to seeing an Ayton/Halliburton tandem. Mostly just looking forward to PHX losing an asset for nothing.
Old 07-14-2022, 09:04 PM   #1275
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
For the player whose future everyone thought was preordained, there are, 10 years later, no guarantees. The Sacramento Kings have invited him in for a Vegas workout; they?re in need of a wing. The Mavericks, he says, have made some overtures. He hopes they see his commitment to his body (?He looks great,?? Howland says. ?He really got his body right.?? ), his footwork, his offense. But Muhammad believes his greatest asset isn?t going to show up on a court. It?s his story and his circuitous path. His experiences, and the humility gained by them, have taught him how to be a better teammate and even more, the value of being a good teammate. By just being in a locker room, he can help younger players. Let them see his appreciation for a second chance, how hard he?s worked and how far he?s traveled just to make it back. Maybe then they?ll understand what he didn?t all those years ago, that there is a difference between merely arriving and succeeding, and that there is no such thing as can?t miss. ? via Dana O'Neil @ The Athletic
Um. I either had autism before attempting to decipher this post or I just accomplished it by trying to but I can't figure out who this is talking about.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:05 PM   #1276
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Pretty sure they already signed him to a contract, so he should be on the bench.
He needs play at lower level not sit and watch.
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:09 PM   #1277
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Bev would instantly make this team better and solve the third ball handler
Clarkson is just a good spark plug. I?d take him for the right price
Bogs? Isn?t he basically THJ? Streaky scorer/shooter that can?t defend a picket fence?
JV I?d sell the team for. He?s our perfect PF and smallball C
Yea. We need Bev most atm and it's not even close between the 3 mentioned.

I wouldn't say Bog is THJ. He can actually take guys off the dribble. I'd also say he's a better defender in comp to THJ.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:25 PM   #1278
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Hardy looks awful. Harding deserves a spot in this team, not Hardy.
Old 07-14-2022, 11:38 PM   #1279
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
Hardy looks awful. Harding deserves a spot in this team, not Hardy.
Yeah.....there's a few guys who have simply looked better than him including Harding.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:16 AM   #1280
tap2390
Diamond Member

There are a couple of guys at 37 I would have considered over Hardy -- JD Davidson, Kendall Brown, Moussa Diabate, and Kennedy Chandler.

Obviously it's very early, but it's going to hurt if those guys pan out and Hardy doesn't.