Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 12-19-2005, 09:56 PM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default avatar

How do I get a custom avatar? I went to my control panel and then to my avatar section, and it won't let me do anything. Help! I want to have a pretty pic of Raef as my avatar.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you get an annual membership? I can't keep up with it.

There are some free ones available....just send me a pm if interested.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 10:45 AM   #3
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

yes, I got a membership last week. when i go to my control panel and then to edit avatar, I'm unable to put anything in the box. I highlight and delete but nothing happens. I'm sad.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:50 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Try going back and clicking on the "Do not use an avatar" option and submitting that. Then go back and try to load the new URL for your avatar in the address line and submit again. Remember too that avatars must be of a certain size. AEx can help you with how large. I can't remember.

If this didn't help, a mod will probably have to step up and fix it for you.

Good luck!

Last edited by Drbio; 12-20-2005 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:52 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Also, DJ may have to manually covert the account to premium. It might not be a bad idea to send him a PM.

I think the maximum avatar size is 50 x 50. There's alota Raef to fit in so few pixels

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-20-2005 at 10:53 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 07:13 PM   #6
raefformvp
Golden Member

Thanks guys! DJ helped me out and now I must say that I have the best avatar on the board!

Old 01-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #7
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know my avatar is pretty amazing
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 03:54 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Stewie says "Suck it".
Old 01-02-2006, 01:30 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of avatars, is there any way of changing your tagline? Is that just a mod thing?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote