Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-31-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation ATTENTION: Board Issues have been resolved!!!!

I keep getting a notice of a new message but I can't access them. Anyone else?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-01-2006 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Adding attention Icon....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2006, 10:52 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Seems the arcade is down too....I bet Dan is going nuts.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:48 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

yea I sent a pm and got no response...boooooooooooooooooooo!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:48 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Dan's feet are swinging from a high branch somewhere.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:55 AM   #5
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I am in CHAMPION mode in which I am just defending off those taking my titles. At this point, I am just glad I don't have to work like hell vs. Dark Sun to take them back!

Old 02-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

The board is having issues. DJ has been notified and once he gets the time I am certain he will resolve this as fast as possible.

People that have Private, unread PM's can go to UserCP to see them.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-01-2006 at 11:27 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

We're aware of the problems and are working on it..
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #8
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, I found a work around to get to the games... Whoever has the title to a game you want to play, if you click on his/her name it will show the titles. Click on the title of the game and then the icon of the game when it shows the scores and VOILA!!!

I am addicted man... Addicted... I feel like the drug user on the corner that is begging and finally says:

Come on man... Come on... Just a little bit... I'll suck yo.........

Well, nevermind!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 02-01-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:37 PM   #9
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Ehm... I can't read the last PM I got. I'd really like to see what is in it... Is there any way I can see it?

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:40 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Arne- click on "User CP" and you should see a link to new messages at the top. This is the only bypass known so far during the board issues period.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-03-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #11
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Doesn't work for me. And thz for the bad rep, you too have a nice day!

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:26 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

You have a wonderful day. It should work. If you have a pm and you click on the User CP your new pm should be listed right at the top under the navigation bar. I'll send you a pm that has no text titled "TEST" to see if you can read it.

Edit--> As far as I know this only works for NEW messages.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-03-2006 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:36 AM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Board issues have been resolved.

All thanks to DJ!!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:19 PM   #14
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #15
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craggmac

wtf?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:36 PM   #16
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
wtf?
That's what I was thinking.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:53 AM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I got on error message today:

Quote:
There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
lol. Quality spelling of apologize....
Old 08-14-2006, 09:06 AM   #18
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
lol. Quality spelling of apologize....
Probably just means this board software was made by Brits.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote