Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #1
dragonsnake

dragonsnake is on a distinguished road
Default What's the best place to buy furniture in DFW area?

I just bought a house and are looking for furnitures.
What's the best place to buy high quality furniture at reasonable price at Metroplex area? Anyone know clearance furniture stores with fine quality furniture?
My budget is quite tight and I am looking to spend:

Living Room 1500
Bed Room 1000
Dinning Room 1000
Appliances (Referigrator, Waher and Dryer) 1500

Any recommendations?
Old 04-01-2005, 05:42 PM   #2
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE: What's the best place to buy furniture in DFW area?

where do you live in dfw and what type of furniture do you like?

you can buy some pretty nice modern things from the following places for your bedroom, living room, and dining room:

http://www.eurway.com
http://www.bydesigntexas.com

i'd try best buy for the appliances and see if they have any floor models for sale.

good luck!
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 06:07 PM   #3
Jbrjo

Jbrjo will become famous soon enough
Default RE:What's the best place to buy furniture in DFW area?

very cool links AEX thanks

Has anyone ever bought anything from eurway? Are they pretty dependable?
Jbrjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:14 PM   #4
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE: What's the best place to buy furniture in DFW area?

Did that Ikea open in Frisco yet? Their stuff is inexpensive and stylish - your money will go far.

I had a bad experience at the Eurway in Austin. The matching endtables I bought were damaged on delivery - and the staff acted as if it wasn't their responsiblility. I emailed customer service with a complaint and the manager called me back in minutes. All was resolved and the endtables were great while I had them - still I wish the process had gone smoother.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:What's the best place to buy furniture in DFW area?

IKEA in Frisco isn't supposed to open until the summer.. I need some chairs from there.

I recently bought some furniture from Ashley.. they have a few showrooms in different places. Might exceed your budget a bit but last time I was there they were running no interest for 60 months for purchases $1000 and up.. and no interest for 36 months for all other purchases.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote