Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-15-2005, 11:30 PM   #1
drummerboy256

drummerboy256 is on a distinguished road
Default Great News!

Cuban walks out to address the media...

MC: We had to waive Michael Finley tonight. It is a very sad day in Maverick's history...but there is some good news.

Media: what??

MC: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

drummerboy256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Great News!

I so saw that one coming.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:39 PM   #3
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

i won't accept this unless tony little is there somewhere to ride his Gazelle.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:36 AM   #4
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

That would have been hilarious.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:59 AM   #5
bgantz

Old 08-16-2005, 03:10 AM   #6
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Hahah, thats so funny. I love that commercial. He has those sweet orange shoes.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:11 AM   #7
bgantz

anyone else notice that when he turns to look at the camera in the commercial, he's looking at the wrong camera?
Old 08-16-2005, 11:39 PM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The Geico commercial that played off the hairloss treatments was the one that got me the most times. I watched it like 5 times, and didn't notice it. "Did I see this before? It looks familiar..." Only to be had by the "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance......."

Now I can see them coming a mile away. I can actually tell within 5 seconds that it's gonna be a Geico commercial even if I haven't seen it before.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:56 PM   #9
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

bernardo, i thought i was the same way until i recently saw the commercial with the Salmon going downstream. Funniest commercial ever.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 12:29 AM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

TINY HOUSE!