Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-27-2021, 10:35 PM   #81
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Maxi Kleber for MVP?! If we go on a winning streak when he returns... there is an argument! lmao
Old 01-27-2021, 10:36 PM   #82
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Because there is no system to take advantage of KPs strengths. They are just out there free-flowing it. So, KP hangs out in the 3 pt line. I think Boban would have made a difference. More than DP for sure. Where is WCS?
He took advantage of his strengths big time in the bubble with the same system. He’s just not playing up to his ability right now.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:37 PM   #83
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Powell’s time on the floor was +6. The highest on the team. Not that he was the one responsible for that +6, but his time on the floor was not responsible for the 20 point deficit.
KP is -30

He was -14 against Denver

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-27-2021 at 10:39 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:37 PM   #84
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Powell’s time on the floor was +6. The highest on the team. Not that he was the one responsible for that +6, but his time on the floor was not responsible for the 20 point deficit.
But we need to SCORE POINTS. Boban is almost always good for some buckets.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:38 PM   #85
FromSloveniaWithLove

FromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Lol Boban would have changed the result? 7 fewer minutes of Powell?

This is a broken ass team. Swapping 7 min of Boban for Powell doesn’t fix anything

Our highest paid guy is -29 and can’t grab a board. Doncic has been terrible. We can’t rebound, defend, or hit a shot. This isn’t about Boban or Powell.
The only problem with this team is this:
Luka!
Everyone else in this team...

Luka plays with effort Day in Day out.. Sure.. He could have bad night and only score 15 point triple double.. But he needs help from the team..

When he played for Real Madrid, whole team was spilling the heart on the floor.. Dont I Dare to even mention Slovenia on Eurobasket, where guys Just put 500 % into each and every game...

This? This here is lack of effort, lack of energy and a team that does not care how they play.. And this cant be on Luka..

And this team right now IS not one player away to be a contender, but several players and the coach...
FromSloveniaWithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:40 PM   #86
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
But we need to SCORE POINTS. Boban is almost always good for some buckets.
I’m not against Boban getting minutes over Powell in this game, or just in general, but I think it’s a stretch to think it’s the reason the Mavs are getting stomped.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:43 PM   #87
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Because there is no system to take advantage of KPs strengths. They are just out there free-flowing it. So, KP hangs out in the 3 pt line. I think Boban would have made a difference. More than DP for sure. Where is WCS?
I think it's time to blow it up and I'm a huge KP fan.

They don't have a rebounder and unfortunately KP won't fix that system or not.

If I'm Cuban I don't care if KP prefers the 5 on offense I'm getting a big who doesn't allow this team to get destroyed on a nightly basis of the glass.

They still can't stop dribble penetration and they rely on too many small guards next to Luka.

The Mavs repeatedly will turn down a quality big if he doesn't fit their flow offense then you watch a guy like Gobert who makes a living just rebounding and scoring on dunks without taking a single 3 point shot yet make a difference each game.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:44 PM   #88
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

KP -30
Powell +8
Old 01-27-2021, 10:45 PM   #89
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromSloveniaWithLove View Post
Luka!

Luka plays with effort Day in Day out.. Sure.. He could have bad night and only score 15 point triple double.. But he needs help from the team..

When he played for Real Madrid, whole team was spilling the heart on the floor.. Dont I Dare to even mention Slovenia on Eurobasket, where guys Just put 500 % into each and every game...

This? This here is lack of effort, lack of energy and a team that does not care how they play.. And this cant be on Luka..

And this team right now IS not one player away to be a contender, but several players and the coach...
Utah Jazz are on a 9 game winning streak. DFS, J-Rich, and others have been out because of COVID-19. It is unrealistic to expect them to return the same. At best I'd expect them to just be other bodies on the floor to help relieve those who had to play heavy minutes in their absence. Also I love Maxi, but I also do not expect him to be playing anywhere close to the level he played at before he got hit with COVID-19.

I'd love to see more production from KP, but we must be patient with him. He will return to last year's form and probably for the greater part of the season. Right now Doncic is clearly our best player, and I'm also very pleased with the production we're getting out of THJ. Unfortunately, that's not enough to win again most of today's NBA, especially the Jazz. We're lucky we're not getting beaten by 40+ points. That's how good they're playing.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:46 PM   #90
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Maxi possibly back by Saturday?
Old 01-27-2021, 10:46 PM   #91
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Maxi Kleber for MVP?! If we go on a winning streak when he returns... there is an argument! lmao
I don't think he can help the rebounding issues.

He's too small vs guys like Gobert, Davis, Boogie and Embid

They need to stop thinking that only big's who can shoot 3's are worth a damn.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:47 PM   #92
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

KP is -30 in only 21 min played

At that rate if he played 48 min, we’d lose by 69
Old 01-27-2021, 10:48 PM   #93
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

If we're going to complain about anything today let's complain about rebounding. No Mav is averaging better than a rebound per quarter. Yes, after 3 quarters of play the most rebounds is 3. That shows a real lack of effort. I don't care how good Gobert is. His 16 rebounds to 3 from any Mav, including 7'3" KP is just disappointing. I hope Rick chews out the team over the rebounding stat.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:49 PM   #94
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
If we're going to complain about anything today let's complain about rebounding. No Mav is averaging better than a rebound per quarter. Yes, after 3 quarters of play the most rebounds is 3. That shows a real lack of effort. I don't care how good Gobert is. His 16 rebounds to 3 from any Mav, including 7'3" KP is just disappointing. I hope Rick chews out the team over the rebounding stat.
I agree

So how do they fix?

Can it be fixed in house or do you think they need a flat out rebounding big
Old 01-27-2021, 10:50 PM   #95
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I think it's time to blow it up and I'm a huge KP fan.

They don't have a rebounder and unfortunately KP won't fix that system or not.

If I'm Cuban I don't care if KP prefers the 5 on offense I'm getting a big who doesn't allow this team to get destroyed on a nightly basis of the glass.

They still can't stop dribble penetration and they rely on too many small guards next to Luka.

The Mavs repeatedly will turn down a quality big if he doesn't fit their flow offense then you watch a guy like Gobert who makes a living just rebounding and scoring on dunks without taking a single 3 point shot yet make a difference each game.
This is a good post. But the terrible thing about is, if your last point is true, you at this point have to wonder how well the Mavs' brain trust really understands the NBA basketball game!
Old 01-27-2021, 10:50 PM   #96
Dallas41
Diamond Member

They just got 3 offensive rebounds with no one on the floor taller than 6'7 on their team

That is just sad

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-27-2021 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:51 PM   #97
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromSloveniaWithLove View Post
Luka!

lol
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:53 PM   #98
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Honestly think Trill gets cut or traded
Old 01-27-2021, 10:53 PM   #99
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont care about the actual record or the past weeks.

I will start to care about the games starting next week when the covid guys are kind of back in shape. No point in roster analysis when first KP was out and then the covid guys the past three weeks.

Wake me up if the teams still looks like crap in two weeks. Now im going to give Rick two weeks to get a finally full roster running

Last edited by sefant77; 01-27-2021 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:55 PM   #100
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
This is a good post. But the terrible thing about is, if your last point is true, you at this point have to wonder how well the Mavs' brain trust really understands the NBA basketball game!
It's true go back and read the free agent thread from this off season on here

There were a few big's on the open market who specialized in just rebounding or defense.

Not a lot of those guys were more than the league minimum.

I even suggested Cousins on here but he apparently wasn't a Mavs type of player and neither was Dwight.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:57 PM   #101
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Why tf is Luka on the fucking bench right now?
Old 01-27-2021, 10:58 PM   #102
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

He's 21, he plays 42 minutes a night on my team.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:59 PM   #103
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

KP is so not clutch
Old 01-27-2021, 10:59 PM   #104
Dallas41
Diamond Member

LMAO did they just say Gobert is approaching a career high 30 points.

A few games ago we made Boogie Cousins look like Wilt Chamberlain
Old 01-27-2021, 11:00 PM   #105
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think KP just sucks

Max guys impact games.

KP can’t rebound or defend but he occasionally hits a shot so pay him the max
THANK YOU!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:01 PM   #106
FromSloveniaWithLove

FromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really niceFromSloveniaWithLove is just really nice

Quote:
Utah Jazz are on a 9 game winning streak. DFS, J-Rich, and others have been out because of COVID-19. It is unrealistic to expect them to return the same. At best I'd expect them to just be other bodies on the floor to help relieve those who had to play heavy minutes in their absence. Also I love Maxi, but I also do not expect him to be playing anywhere close to the level he played at before he got hit with COVID-19.

I'd love to see more production from KP, but we must be patient with him. He will return to last year's form and probably for the greater part of the season. Right now Doncic is clearly our best player, and I'm also very pleased with the production we're getting out of THJ. Unfortunately, that's not enough to win again most of today's NBA, especially the Jazz. We're lucky we're not getting beaten by 40+ points. That's how good they're playing.

This. You need to know that I really want Mavs to succeed. But this is not holding them accountable...
This is excuse after excuse..

KP is not even near the form he was In the bubble. And even then.. That was really short stretch of games to Tell if he is reliable enough Day in Day out.. We dont need Another THJ Type player scoring 30 points and then he is cold as hell for 5 straight games.. We need consistency..

And with that.. This means he has to produce at least 80 percent of Luka statline if he is our second star Day in Day out..

Its the same with rest of the team.. If they cant be consistent..they are far from contending teams..
FromSloveniaWithLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:02 PM   #107
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I dont care about the actual record or the past weeks.

I will start to care about the games starting next week when the covid guys are kind of back in shape. No point in roster analysis when first KP was out and then the covid guys the past three weeks.

Wake me up if the teams still looks like crap in two weeks. Now im going to give Rick two weeks to get a finally full roster running
Effort is not there. I don’t care who is out but everyone must be playing hard and playing defense. Even look at their body language, they don’t have any motivation. Only Luka is pissed. Talk about just clocking in and clocking out. This is a coaching problem.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:03 PM   #108
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

Trade KP for a powerful big. 7'3 means jack sh*t when you're constantly hoisting up 30 footers and get s blocked by 6'7 guys.

Last edited by mavsjunkie; 01-27-2021 at 11:04 PM.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:03 PM   #109
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
Got to rest him for the next time they play because then Utah will have their best player Donavan Mitchell

Seems kind of sad they destroyed our ass even without him on the floor. But then again Houston destroyed us without Wall and Oladipo.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-27-2021 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:04 PM   #110
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
Because we are getting blown out by 22
Old 01-27-2021, 11:04 PM   #111
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We starting to realize KP is hot garbage on the PnR yet? I mean thats not all either.

We have to make big changes. Either it's the Coach or several players, but something has to change. You can't believe in both. So pick a direction and go.

This is fuckinf trash and idc that we haven't had full team and some just got back.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:04 PM   #112
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Quote:
I agree

So how do they fix?

Can it be fixed in house or do you think they need a flat out rebounding big
Who is our best rebounder? It's not even close. Boban Marjanovic. Why isn't he playing tonight? Seriously, if he is available, then I am not too happy with Rick. This is a game in which he'd excel.

I think the starting lineup should have looked like this:

Luka Doncic, Josh Richardson, Tim Hardaway Jr, Kristaps Porzingis, and Boban Marjanovic. Our rebounding would have improved drastically, and DFS would get a chance to ease his way back into the rotation instead of being forced right back into the starting lineup in his first game back as well as J-Rich. I would have just placed one of them two in the starting lineup and gone with J-Rich for sure.

So you are wondering if we need a big who just flat out rebounds? Well, we already have him. We just need to play him.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:07 PM   #113
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
We starting to realize KP is hot garbage on the PnR yet? I mean thats not all either.

We have to make big changes. Either it's the Coach or several players, but something has to change. You can't believe in both. So pick a direction and go.

This is fuckinf trash and idc that we haven't had full team and some just got back.
Love these takes.

So who would be the new coach? I mean, the list of great free agent coaches is looong
Old 01-27-2021, 11:10 PM   #114
tgfan
Golden Member

Quote:
Who is our best rebounder? It's not even close. Boban Marjanovic. Why isn't he playing tonight? Seriously, if he is available, then I am not too happy with Rick. This is a game in which he'd excel.

I think the starting lineup should have looked like this:

Luka Doncic, Josh Richardson, Tim Hardaway Jr, Kristaps Porzingis, and Boban Marjanovic. Our rebounding would have improved drastically, and DFS would get a chance to ease his way back into the rotation instead of being forced right back into the starting lineup in his first game back as well as J-Rich. I would have just placed one of them two in the starting lineup and gone with J-Rich for sure.

So you are wondering if we need a big who just flat out rebounds? Well, we already have him. We just need to play him.
Makes perfect sense to me, but to RC it does not compute!
Old 01-27-2021, 11:11 PM   #115
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

If you dump Rick you basically give up the season and Luka probably walks.

There aren’t better coaches out there, Dallas isn’t a FA destination, and that instability probably kills the Luka years.

Rick is frustrating but you have to think long and hard if you want to dump hjm
Old 01-27-2021, 11:12 PM   #116
tgfan
Golden Member

Hey, at least Johnson will lay a hard foul on a guy trying to score at the rim! Maybe the Mavs could hire him for our defense coach.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:12 PM   #117
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's true go back and read the free agent thread from this off season on here

There were a few big's on the open market who specialized in just rebounding or defense.

Not a lot of those guys were more than the league minimum.

I even suggested Cousins on here but he apparently wasn't a Mavs type of player and neither was Dwight.
No teams were after Cousins. It wasn’t clear that he could still play, and he’s really only had a few good games. Also, he’s a three point shooter.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:12 PM   #118
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Effort is not there. I don’t care who is out but everyone must be playing hard and playing defense. Even look at their body language, they don’t have any motivation. Only Luka is pissed. Talk about just clocking in and clocking out. This is a coaching problem.
This is the same effort they got vs Charlotte, Chicago, Houston and Toronto.

They came out vs Denver with the same energy

The excuse has been repeatedly that they were missing players. But defense and rebounding should be about effort.

The Jazz have killed them tonight on the boards even with smaller lineups while Gobert rested.

Look at the 2nd half vs the Nuggets and how they played. Did anyone see that effort tonight vs Utah?

Why does the effort consistently waiver
Old 01-27-2021, 11:13 PM   #119
tgfan
Golden Member

Quote:

There aren’t better coaches out there, Dallas isn’t a FA destination, and that instability probably kills the Luka years.

Do you really think Luka loves Rick that much and cares whether RC stays or goes? Naw, Luka cares about winning, period.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:14 PM   #120
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Quote:

I would get one of Luka’s former coaches