Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-10-2021, 01:23 PM   #1
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default National Anthem talk

Heard the Mavs are not playing the national anthem anymore. I didn't realize it. What you guys think.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:28 PM   #2
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I say good riddance......
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #3
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Really? I kinda like hearing it. When do adults get to hear the national anthem? Soon, people will just be humming it. As it is now, I am not sure if people actually know the words anymore.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:48 PM   #4
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I think it's good.

Let's be real with each other some of the recent events that happened in our country made a lot of people become hypocrites.

If you go to attend a game half the people in an aisle are either sitting, on their phone or not paying attention anyway.

Not single person say's anything or complains about it the entire time.

But yet one individual takes a knee and all of sudden it's unpatriotic and disrespectful

I don't want to get to deep into this but I can respect Cuban a lot for that decision.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 02:18 PM   #5
Simon2
Diamond Member

Very interesting. I would have thought more Americans would be upset at this. Having the anthem sung is very patriotic and it seems like 'patriotism' and 'respect' are hot buttons. But when the anthem is taken away... the response is 'meh'
Old 02-10-2021, 02:36 PM   #6
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Very interesting. I would have thought more Americans would be upset at this. Having the anthem sung is very patriotic and it seems like 'patriotism' and 'respect' are hot buttons. But when the anthem is taken away... the response is 'meh'
But like when I go to see Hamilton or a concert or the opera they don’t play the national anthem beforehand and expect everyone to rise in unison.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 02:37 PM   #7
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not saying they should take it away....

People should still have choice.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 02:44 PM   #8
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

NBA just said, "Not so fast. Everyone WILL be playing the national anthem."

This was a lose-lose situation for everyone all around.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
But like when I go to see Hamilton or a concert or the opera they don’t play the national anthem beforehand and expect everyone to rise in unison.
You lost me at Hamilton and the Opera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9ATQFgu9o

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:29 PM   #10
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think the issue some Americans have is that people pick and chose when to be patriotic. Patriotism only gets brought up when it suits a person's stance on why they don't want to do something.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:29 PM   #11
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
NBA just said, "Not so fast. Everyone WILL be playing the national anthem."

This was a lose-lose situation for everyone all around.
Seems more like win/win if this is true. Cuban comes out looking good as does the NBA for the "patriotic" fans.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:32 PM   #12
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. Cuban was going to try pull a fast one and be woke AF but it didn't quite work out or what?

Old 02-10-2021, 03:56 PM   #13
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Seems more like win/win if this is true. Cuban comes out looking good as does the NBA for the "patriotic" fans.
Was referring to the 'not singing'. The league was not going to sell more tickets or advertising spots by allowing teams to decline to have the song performed. It's likely, however, that they would LOSE ticket sales by alienating a certain segment of the fanbase and by also alienating corporate sponsors.

And I'll disagree regarding Cuban's 'coming out looking good'. It may be noticed by the players to whom he's appealing--but I don't think any free agents will be coming to Dallas because of it, or that any players will give the Mavericks a 'BLM discount' because of it.

And it will still piss off some of the rednecks in the franchise's fan base.

The NBA will look about like it did by declining to discipline Morey's comments that offended China. Which is to say, calculating.

If Cuban (or other owners) wants to press his point, he can always hire artists to perform the song like Marvin Gaye did at the 1983 NBA All-Star Game, in a manner evocative of his hit 'Sexual Healing'. (And make it local BLM-friendly artists for good measure.) Pay the artist(s) handsomely, and then match the fee with a donation to an "appropriate" cause. Publicize on a big scale.

Or hire an iconic artist big enough to make an ironic artistic point, as Aretha Franklin did by performing the national anthem as a dirge after the 2016 election. The only thing that could've been better would've been if she'd played the entire song with only her middle fingers.

Bottom line: there are ways to make the point while complying with league policy.

Let's see what happens.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:57 PM   #14
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How does Cuban come out looking good? He looks horrible.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 05:08 PM   #15
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
How does Cuban come out looking good? He looks horrible.
He looks good for the people and most of the NBA players who he will try to sign in the future. There is a huge audience out there that likes to see these types of things happen.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:09 PM   #16
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Was referring to the 'not singing'. The league was not going to sell more tickets or advertising spots by allowing teams to decline to have the song performed. It's likely, however, that they would LOSE ticket sales by alienating a certain segment of the fanbase and by also alienating corporate sponsors.

And I'll disagree regarding Cuban's 'coming out looking good'. It may be noticed by the players to whom he's appealing--but I don't think any free agents will be coming to Dallas because of it, or that any players will give the Mavericks a 'BLM discount' because of it.

And it will still piss off some of the rednecks in the franchise's fan base.

The NBA will look about like it did by declining to discipline Morey's comments that offended China. Which is to say, calculating.

If Cuban (or other owners) wants to press his point, he can always hire artists to perform the song like Marvin Gaye did at the 1983 NBA All-Star Game, in a manner evocative of his hit 'Sexual Healing'. (And make it local BLM-friendly artists for good measure.) Pay the artist(s) handsomely, and then match the fee with a donation to an "appropriate" cause. Publicize on a big scale.

Or hire an iconic artist big enough to make an ironic artistic point, as Aretha Franklin did by performing the national anthem as a dirge after the 2016 election. The only thing that could've been better would've been if she'd played the entire song with only her middle fingers.

Bottom line: there are ways to make the point while complying with league policy.

Let's see what happens.
Let's be honest....how many "rednecks" were Mavs fans to begin with? How many were rooting for a team full of foreigners and black players on it? In 2021....its seen more as offensive to hire the token black artist to sing the national anthem just so you can appease a audience.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 02-10-2021 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:19 PM   #17
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's be honest....how many "rednecks" were Mavs fans to begin with? How many were rooting for a team full of foreigners and black players on it? In 2021....its seen more as offensive to hire the token black artist to sing the national anthem just so you can appease a audience.
Anecdotally, I know quite a few people who are just sick and tired of politics being injected into everything. I'm one of those people. When I spend my time and entertainment dollars, I don't want people shoving slogans and political garbage at me one way or the other. People would be a whole lot better off if they just lived by the Golden Rule and minded their own damn business, but that's not exactly a politician empowering environment, so it's not something our overlords strive for. :-/
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 06:25 PM   #18
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Let's be honest? I'll be honest. Among my acquaintances? A lot. Among my Texas acquaintances? Probably a majority. If I never saw another "I KNEEL at the cross! I STAND for the flag!" Facebook post of a bumper sticker, it'd be too soon.

More honesty? A lot of those same Mavs' fans were Mavs' bandwagoneers precisely because of Dirk, and because they perceived him as the anti-KG. I'd go so far as to say that there were people who used to post on this board who were disappointed at a couple of Dirk's personal choices.

Hiring tokens? No, think BIG, Roxie! No tokens. If Cuban (or another NBA owner) really wants to make a definitive statement about where his sympathies lie, hire ALL and ONLY BLM-sympathetic performers who will imbue their interpretations of the SSB with the requisite politico-artistic flourishes. You want your national anthem? I've got your anthem right here!

You'll never see so many butt-hurt bigots as when African-American performers sing the anthem in a gospel style.

"One nation, under a groove. Gettin' down just for the funk of it."

You wanna see some pinheads "bur-sting..in..air"? Two words: Hip hop.

Trust, nothing to do with appeasement.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:55 PM   #19
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much every other country keeps their anthem for games of the actual national teams.

If clubs play then they play the anthems of the clubs and thats it and thats what the fans are looking forward to sing. Because their club is playing and not the national team blabla.

The national anthem and the military jerkfest before every single game in the USA is pure cringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...N5I463f69PIZGQ

Last edited by sefant77; 02-10-2021 at 10:55 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:58 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Personally think we should be like hockey and play both the US anthem and the Canadian anthem. And the Serbian and Slovenian. And the German and Australian. And the Latvian.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 11:00 PM   #21
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Personally think we should be like hockey and play both the US anthem and the Canadian anthem. And the Serbian and Slovenian. And the German and Australian. And the Latvian.
And round it up with Baby Shark
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 11:55 AM   #22
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we ask that you please rise and remain silent for the national anthem... but also cheer at the top of your lungs after 'land of the free'... somehow that's totally not disrespectful... also never let the flag touch the ground, but sometimes it's ok... also blue lives matter, but sometimes it's ok to try to kill a cop with a flag."

Last edited by rmacomic; 02-11-2021 at 11:56 AM.
rmacomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:30 AM   #23
Dolencd

Dolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to all

Just to add a bit to the perspective on this matter.
Basketball Euroleague is an international league played in most EU countries and there are still no anthems played. None. Maybe sometimes club's anthem but not even that.
And there were no flag or anthem disrespectful things being done to stop that. Club league is just not considered as an event of national matter.
I think this anthem stuff being pushed on an NBA court is a bit silly and a tad too patriotic.
Dolencd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 09:40 AM   #24
Quantum

Quantum is a jewel in the roughQuantum is a jewel in the roughQuantum is a jewel in the rough

Strength in numbers...

Us vs Them...

Those guys in sandals some how have World altering WMD...

Attack Attack Attack...

I dont mind the National Anthem its amazing when done right...but definitely dont mind Collin K. kneeling during it when there are plenty of blacks(minorities)fighting for our country but cops seem to accidently shoot blacks a lot or claim he could have taken my weapon so I had to kill him first. Seems like Collin K has a right to kneel AND a good reason...unless youre in to swastikas.

Or...maybe all those blacks we keep dumb and poor should go commit a petty crime like we want them to so we can offer them 15 years in jail or join the military...then send them to the front lines.

But yeah...patriotism and white power stuff.

No...im not leaving the country. Thanks for the suggestion. I dont care if America doesnt love me back...I love all.

Last edited by Quantum; 02-12-2021 at 09:41 AM.
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 09:52 AM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
Strength in numbers...

Us vs Them...

Attack Attack Attack...

I dont mind the National Anthem its amazing when done right...but definitely dont mind Collin K. kneeling during it when there are plenty of blacks(minorities)fighting for our country but cops seem to accidently shoot blacks a lot or claim he could have taken my weapon so I had to kill him first. Seems like Collin K has a right to kneel AND a good reason...unless youre in to swastikas.

Or...maybe all those blacks we keep dumb and poor should go commit a petty crime like we want them to so we can offer them 15 years in jail or join the military...then send them to the front lines.

No...im not leaving the country. Thanks for the suggestion. I dont care if America doesnt love me back...I love all.
Oof...Good lord almighty.

Old 02-12-2021, 11:48 AM   #26
Quantum

Quantum is a jewel in the roughQuantum is a jewel in the roughQuantum is a jewel in the rough

You know youre right when people respond with an attack.

Dont want to face the truth...just attack. Youre a good, soldier.

Im kidding. Kinda.

Last edited by Quantum; 02-12-2021 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:29 PM   #27
SMC0007
Guru

More oof

Old 02-12-2021, 06:05 PM   #28
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Strength in numbers...

Us vs Them...

Attack Attack Attack...

So, what I hear you saying is that Colin Kaepernick should be hired by the NBA to record his most patriotic version of the nation anthem while singing on one knee. And that this recording is to be played before all NBA games?
Old 02-13-2021, 11:50 AM   #29
Quantum

Quote:
So, what I hear you saying is that Colin Kaepernick should be hired by the NBA to record his most patriotic version of the nation anthem while singing on one knee. And that this recording is to be played before all NBA games?
Not really.

Playing it before everything wears it out though(people are desensitized to it already because its everywhere. Not saying that it being everywhere is bad or good...just the fact that people are immune to it more it seems)...especially when there are a lot of bad renditions or just plain versions. I support up and coming music artists getting a chance at the big stage which having the anthem at every event provides. And...I support Army men that joined with good intentions.

There are bad things happening in America...the Anthem represents America...Collin K seems to be making sense with his choice to use his voice...on top of that...he is trying to make things better ha. But thats bad to you, right. Trying to make things better is bad to you. Lets give Boban a max contract. You wouldnt because thats not making the Mavs better. You want to pick and choose when to make things better.

Just like the Military chose big events to get their message across(because it makes sense)...piss on civilians cant use it to have a voice, right? Thats our song, our men died...dont mess with our song. Is it America or is it just the Military? Oh...benefits...I got ya.

Last edited by Quantum; 02-13-2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:12 PM   #30
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Not really.

Playing it before everything wears it out though(people are desensitized to it already because its everywhere. Not saying that it being everywhere is bad or good...just the fact that people are immune to it more it seems)...especially when there are a lot of bad renditions or just plain versions. I support up and coming music artists getting a chance at the big stage which having the anthem at every event provides. And...I support Army men that joined with good intentions.

There are bad things happening in America...the Anthem represents America...Collin K seems to be making sense with his choice to use his voice...on top of that...he is trying to make things better ha. But thats bad to you, right. Trying to make things better is bad to you. Lets give Boban a max contract. You wouldnt because thats not making the Mavs better. You want to pick and choose when to make things better.

Just like the Military chose big events to get their message across(because it makes sense)...piss on civilians cant use it to have a voice, right? Thats our song, our men died...dont mess with our song. Is it America or is it just the Military? Oh...benefits...I got ya.
So, what you're saying is that they should play Colin Kaepernick's pre-recorded version of the anthem during the break between quarters? Wouldn't that make things better? Especially if he got paid a royalty for each time it was played?

Also, you seem to be implying that to counteract all the bad things happening in America, Kanye West and Roseanne Barr should sing a duet medley of America The Beautiful, Ebony and Ivory, Da Butt, and Single Ladies while twerking. Naked. That would really take people's minds of the nation's problems, wouldn't it.

Man, you sure have some weird ideas. Good, but weird.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:21 PM   #31
Quantum

Hey man...lets just fight.

Fighting is amazing.

Making things better is stupid. Fighting is good.

Whats funny is...you probably wouldnt shake my hand if I beat your son up and screwed your daughter. All the sudden...you dont like the game. You want to pick and choose again.

You dont care...you just wnat to make things worse...because thats what HEROS do, right. Military = HEROS...right?

I'll take this win...and Im not even trying to fight you ha.
Old 02-13-2021, 01:36 PM   #32
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Hey man...lets just fight.

Fighting is amazing.

Making things better is stupid. Fighting is good.

Whats funny is...you probably wouldnt shake my hand if I beat your son up and screwed your daughter. All the sudden...you dont like the game. You want to pick and choose again.

You dont care...you just wnat to make things worse...because thats what HEROS do, right. Military = HEROS...right?

I'll take this win...and Im not even trying to fight you ha.
So, now what I hear you saying is that you actually want to be in the big middle of a Kanye/Roseanne/ColinK swirlathon?

Sometimes you do have to fight to make things better. Although you do have to define 'better'. Because your notion of 'better' may not (most like does not) comport with mine.

You are correct, though. I would not shake your hand, but I won't fight you either. I would, however, direct my security agents to remove you from my presence and from the premises. Permanently. Addition by subtraction.

But I don't want you trying to fight my son or screw my daughter, because they're the same person now, and s/he'd kick your skinny, very confused culo and you'd all wind up in prison together. Again.

As for heroes, like Tina Turner said, we don't need another one. And as Family of the Year further remarked, I don't want to be yours.

I would like to see Boban get a Mavs Lifetime Super Max, though, so that he could sit on Rick's bench from now on and forever in perpetuity, cooling his heels, waiting for his monthly insertion into a game, where he would promptly score 10 pts on 3 shots, and grab 8 offensive rebounds. That would most definitely be making things better.

Cheers! And power to the peephole!
Old 02-13-2021, 02:09 PM   #33
Quantum

Youre so alpha for having agents, dude. I respect you.

All you heros want to tell a hardworking, harmless, law abiding citizen to leave the country...because Heros.

Lol...youre confused.

People dont want to fight for people like you...they would for people like me. True fighters, true heros.
Old 02-13-2021, 04:09 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More are.. just not in this particular group. I would say that easily 98% of the people know want THR anthem played before games.

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-13-2021 at 04:11 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:09 PM   #35
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

That Kanye Roseanne colab sounds like straight fire
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 01:20 PM   #36
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

She shoulda been kneeling.

From CPAC Day 1.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:07 PM   #37
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She shoulda been kneeling.

From CPAC Day 1.
I think I have a hernia just from listening to her sing “freeeeeeee!”

Last edited by mac222b; 03-01-2021 at 02:07 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote