Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #161
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Which one?
I thought the streak would last quite a while...
Old 12-14-2010, 02:13 AM   #162
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://ballinwithbryan.podomatic.com/

Rhylan's editing wizardry is complete...download and enjoy!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:32 AM   #163
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post

Rhylan's editing wizardry is complete...download and enjoy!
note to self: when BG says "within 24hrs" it means "within the hr".

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 12-14-2010 at 02:55 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:40 AM   #164
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
note to self: when BG says "within 24hrs" it means "within the hr".
Rhylan has been a beast the past few nights with crazy good email, finding incredibly terrible pictures of jersey and using the google machine to find the nuggets.

Last edited by sike; 12-14-2010 at 02:55 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #165
BGMaverick9
Guru

Just some casual polling, who actually listens to the show live?
And, based on what you're hearing, are there things you'd want to hear more of or stuff we haven't done that you'd be interested in hearing?
Old 12-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #166
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And, based on what you're hearing, are there things you'd want to hear more of or stuff we haven't done that you'd be interested in hearing?
what show and I'm not just being a smart-***.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #167
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've never listened to it live, but I usually listen to the podcast the same day you post it.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #168
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
what show and I'm not just being a smart-***.
this Mavericks podcast which is the basis of pretty much this entire thread
Old 12-16-2010, 01:34 AM   #169
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

dude, you can find it at http://ballinwithbryan.podomatic.com, or in the iTunes Podcast directory as Mavericks Outsider Report.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:40 AM   #170
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't listen live at all. Have downloaded all the shows.

I kinda think the 2hr version of the show is about 30 minutes too long...it seems like the best episodes have been when they were an hour and a half. But that could be just me.

I like the recaps, I like the fan mailbag, I like buy sell trade, I really like hearing BG's audio and comments from Carlisle. And any and all inside stuff you can give is great...like who does what at practice, shoot around, etc.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #171
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Sike.. do you think the 90 minute shows have been better because of fewer segments, or just the overall length?

I think it was thig who said that it was easier to find time to listen to ~90 minutes of content vs. 2 hrs.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #172
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I ever said that. I don't mind the longer length at all. The more regular podcast content I have the better.

And I REALLY like the edited breaks. Good stuff this week.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 12-16-2010 at 05:20 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #173
BGMaverick9
Guru

Just a heads up, Jeff "Skin" Wade is going to jump on to start the show this Monday.
Have any cool questions you want to ask Skin? E-Mail us at MavericksOutsiderReport@gmail.com
Old 12-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #174
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
dude, you can find it at http://ballinwithbryan.podomatic.com, or in the iTunes Podcast directory as Mavericks Outsider Report.
thanks...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #175
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Sike.. do you think the 90 minute shows have been better because of fewer segments, or just the overall length?
I rarely have 2hrs I can listen...but somehow I can justify listen for an hour and half in one sitting. I've also found with my other podcast listening (and there are many) that if I don't get to listen to it all at once, then I usually just move on to other things and don't get back to it.

Also, I think its just easier to fill 1.5hrs with stellar content.

You guys are doing a really job of holding my attention though.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #176
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I rarely have 2hrs I can listen...but somehow I can justify listen for an hour and half in one sitting. I've also found with my other podcast listening (and there are many) that if I don't get to listen to it all at once, then I usually just move on to other things and don't get back to it.

Also, I think its just easier to fill 1.5hrs with stellar content.

You guys are doing a really job of holding my attention though.
It's easy when you hear Rhylan pining over his love affair for Carlisle, I feel bad for his wife

Now that I think about it, it's amazing. For my show before just covering the NBA, I did a crap load of prep and had hard actual material. You could say it was Avery coaching the team organizationally.

Now, it's straight flow baby...we just have starting points and roll from there.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #177
BGMaverick9
Guru

The longest homestand on the year is over for the Mavs and we're going to talk about all of it tomorrow. We'll dig into all of the Haywood rumors. We will also talk about what's ahead in the Sunshine State this week. Rhylan (OMSF) has hit the google machine to find the nuggets for the week and the two of us will join forces in a tag-team battle in the mystery segment.

All of that and more for tomorrow's Outsider Report!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #178
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I've been told to link this here and I don't feel like starting a new thread, but I'm now doing a weekly Hot/Cold column on MMB. It'll be published each Monday afternoon-ish. Here's this week's:

Quote:
Mavericks Hot and Cold: Week of December 12, 2010

Welcome to the second installment of Mavericks Hot and Cold. Let's get right to it.

Hot

1)Offensive efficiency

Despite occasional struggles by key players--e.g., Dirk Nowitzki’s performance against Portland through three quarters--the Mavs as a team had an excellent week offensively. They posted an offensive efficiency rating of 112.1, which would rank first in the NBA on the season. This uptick in offense came against three opponents of varying defensive prowess. Milwaukee ranks 6th in the league in defensive efficiency, Portland 17th, and Phoenix 30th (also known as "dead last"). The Mavs currently rank a mediocre 11th in offensive efficiency, so this kind of week was good to see.

Cold

3) Timeout promos

The Mavs and the American Airlines Center have no shortage of whacky promotions during game breaks. On Friday against Phoenix, that whackiness spilled onto the court. Literally. The Mavs-Suns game was delayed momentarily after many pieces of small paper confetti found their way out of a plastic tub at midcourt and onto the hardwood. During the delay, the ESPN broadcast showed Haywood and Suns guard Jason Richardson joking around at the scorer’s table. Undoubtedly concerned with the grave danger posed to world-class athletes by tiny slivers of paper, Portland Trailblazers enthusiast Hubie Brown was not similarly amused.
More at: http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/12...2010#storyjump

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-20-2010 at 03:50 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #179
BGMaverick9
Guru

Good Stuff T!
Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 AM   #180
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Today's podcast is up.. plenty of goodness with talk about this weeks games, As the Wood Turns, and Skin talking hoops for a whole segment.

And I'm really tired of the Spurs.

Old 12-21-2010, 02:55 AM   #181
BGMaverick9
Guru

Skin drops 38 and is haunted by the idea he could've dropped 50, bless his heart...drops science, indeed.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #182
Axilla

Axilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of lightAxilla is a glorious beacon of light

i'd like to listen
Old 12-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #183
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axilla View Post
i'd like to listen
You don't have to ask permission. Just follow the link I provided below, or search for us on iTunes - Mavericks Outsider Report.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:09 PM   #184
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about halfway through the pod and I just wanted to duck in and say this has been a very strong episode so far. I loved the segment with my leader, even though I COMPLETELY disagree with him on Haywood, and told him so on Twitter over the weekend.

I wish I'd been listening live when you declared Damp a unicycle and Haywood a motorcycle. You'd have received a very angry call in from me.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 12-21-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #185
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm about halfway through the pod and I just wanted to duck in and say this has been a very strong episode so far. I loved the segment with my leader, even though I COMPLETELY disagree with him on Haywood, and told him so on Twitter over the weekend.

I wish I'd been listening live when you declared Damp a unicycle and Haywood a motorcycle. You'd have received a very angry call in from me.
you guy's tweet battle was a good source for the haywood talk.

The declaration was severe, but it got the point across

Glad you are enjoying the show
Old 12-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #186
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Here's a random observation: Do you guys ever disagree on anything? I'm trying to remember the last time you guys had a good ol' debate, and I'm not coming up with anything.

This thought was sparked by your Orlando trade segment, because I felt like on the boards here BG was a lot more optimistic about it than he was on the show with Rhylan.

Obviously no one wants to hear contrived subjects just so you guys can debate, but I do think a little more back and forth over a topic or two couldn't hurt.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 12-21-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #187
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

I agree that we could stand to disagree more. I think, for both of us, we tend to have very carefully measured Mavs opinions. So you end up hearing a "bouncing ideas off each other" type of discussion and not a lot of debate.

I get the idea that BG would like to see Kevin Martin in a Mavs uni way more than I would. I can tell you that for sure.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #188
BGMaverick9
Guru

Hmmm, I don't remember exactly what I said on Monday but my overall vibe on here was I understood why Orlando made the deals but the deals didn't wow me in terms of putting Orlando from the top. I liked the deal from the Phoenix perspective and I really didn't see the overall need to push for Arenas NOW.

Who really was going to go for Gilbert now? Wait and see what Hedo and Lewis could do together and then decide if you need to pull that trigger or not.

But yeah, our brainwaves are pretty synced where we don't really clash. It might make things boring, but it'd be silly to argue for the sake of arguing lol
Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #189
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
I agree that we could stand to disagree more. I think, for both of us, we tend to have very carefully measured Mavs opinions. So you end up hearing a "bouncing ideas off each other" type of discussion and not a lot of debate.

I get the idea that BG would like to see Kevin Martin in a Mavs uni way more than I would. I can tell you that for sure.
And yeah, we could've gone somewhere with Martin because I'd be a fan of it for the right price...but we went pretty heavy on Wood with Skin so we didn't need to keep beating down that subject.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #190
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but it'd be silly to argue for the sake of arguing lol
Silly?...or radio?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #191
BGMaverick9
Guru

yeah....radio
I'm not going to just make up random jibba-jabba

Like Rhylan said, it's just a think-tank
Old 12-22-2010, 12:56 AM   #192
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah....radio
I'm not going to just make up random jibba-jabba

Like Rhylan said, it's just a think-tank
It just depends on whether you desire listeners or not. If you don't desire listeners, you can jibba-jabba to your heart's content. If you do...well, the game may change.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 AM   #193
BGMaverick9
Guru

We've done pretty well and continue to improve the way we are...maybe it's bucking a traditional theory. If the quality is good, people will listen.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #194
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

I'll be more than happy to fight when it makes sense, but I'm too good at arguing to waste it on doing a bit.

Last edited by Rhylan; 12-22-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #195
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmmm, I don't remember exactly what I said on Monday but my overall vibe on here was I understood why Orlando made the deals but the deals didn't wow me in terms of putting Orlando from the top. I liked the deal from the Phoenix perspective and I really didn't see the overall need to push for Arenas NOW.

Who really was going to go for Gilbert now? Wait and see what Hedo and Lewis could do together and then decide if you need to pull that trigger or not.

But yeah, our brainwaves are pretty synced where we don't really clash. It might make things boring, but it'd be silly to argue for the sake of arguing lol
Hedo's a diva, ever since that whole Portland-Toronto thing.

Agreed on Arenas, should have seen how Lewis, and Hedo operated. No one was going to move in on Arenas. Now they get Arenas, a questionmark and one more year than Lewis.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #196
BGMaverick9
Guru

We're going to be discussing trade rumors and our own respective wish-lists for guys on the trading block during tomorrow's show.

Any names you wanted to be discussed between me and Rhylan? send them here or email MavericksOutsiderReport@gmail.com
Old 12-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #197
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Booby Gibson?

Or any PG prospects. I am weary of another Kidd burnout and JJB is the only PG behind him. I already don't like the idea of having to rely on JJB for 15 minutes in a playoff game, much less 20+. I notice we already have Kidd dig deep when we are in a tight game anyways so in part this is to help prevent a burnout.

We have the cushion to absorb a SG/SF/C loss. I also think we have the offensive balance to survive a subpar Dirk shooting night or two but if Kidd breaks down.. who can orchestrate this campaign for Dallas?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #198
BGMaverick9
Guru

EKS on twitter

Through a text message Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle confirms that he will not travel with the team to OKC after a minor knee scope on Wed.

He should rejoin the team on Tuesday.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #199
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Booby Gibson?

Or any PG prospects. I am weary of another Kidd burnout and JJB is the only PG behind him. I already don't like the idea of having to rely on JJB for 15 minutes in a playoff game, much less 20+. I notice we already have Kidd dig deep when we are in a tight game anyways so in part this is to help prevent a burnout.

We have the cushion to absorb a SG/SF/C loss. I also think we have the offensive balance to survive a subpar Dirk shooting night or two but if Kidd breaks down.. who can orchestrate this campaign for Dallas?

Yeah, when BG asked for trade ideas, PG's kept popping into my head... Not only should we replace Barea if we want to make a serious run in the playoffs, but we really need to start thinking about replacing Kidd soon. I can see him being useful as a backup in this league for several more years, but this could very well be his last season as a starter, especially if there's a lockout next season...

Guys like Paul/Nash/Baron sound great, but they're either too hard to acquire or they'd be a bad fit on this team... There's probably a slew of backup PG's out there who are better than JJB, but there aren't many who could succeed Jason Kidd as a starter...

So what about Ricky Rubio? What's the story with that kid? Would he ditch Barcelona for Dallas or is he dead-set on going to a city like New York? What would it take to pry his rights away from Minny? Does the following information concerning a new CBA give us any leverage to make a deal now?
Quote:
Under the current NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement, when Rubio arrives in the NBA he will be subject to the rookie wage scale of the year he signs his contract. In the current CBA, there is a clause that states if Rubio were to play overseas for three or more years, he could negotiate past the rookie scale. The current CBA ends before Rubio could negotiate a raise, however, and it is widely thought that the new CBA will be worse for players (including foreign draft picks), not better. He will also be two years further away from restricted free agency by playing two years in Europe.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #200
BGMaverick9
Guru

We're back tomorrow, just before the end of 2010.

We'll be talking about the fun week in Florida, this week's slate of games, trade ideas in our little think-tank and ultra-exclusive audio from Carlisle talking about Dirk and passing Larry Bird and Dirk's place amongst the all-time bests.

All of that, mysteries and maybe some talk about a French dude...
questions, comments...MavericksOutsiderReport@gmail.com