Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Being wrong about who is in the starting lineup is not bold. And complaining about people critiquing your posts is indeed crying.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Being wrong about who is in the starting lineup is not bold. And complaining about people critiquing your posts is indeed crying.
I understood it the first time. But you are not helping me by saying it like the 5th time. Am I not allowed to make mistakes here? I learned my lesson to keep up with the lineups and stats when I can't watch the game. And Underdog is doing a little more than just critiquing my posts. I think I made my point about that already though.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
I understood it the first time. But you are not helping me by saying it like the 5th time. Am I not allowed to make mistakes here? I learned my lesson to keep up with the lineups and stats when I can't watch the game. And Underdog is doing a little more than just critiquing my posts. I think I made my point about that already though.
You apparently did not understand it the first time since I had to call you out on complaining in the very post right before mine.

Anyway, if you wish the reputation system wasn't there, then you shouldn't care how high or low yours is. Quit acting like such a martyr.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You apparently did not understand it the first time since I had to call you out on complaining in the very post right before mine.

Anyway, if you wish the reputation system wasn't there, then you shouldn't care how high or low yours is. Quit acting like such a martyr.
I do care because people look down on me right away when they see my ratings and judge me unfairly. I'm not a troll. I don't understand why some are treating me like one. Without the ratings, everyone gets treated equally.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
minnesota timberpussies