Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #401
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Even though I agree with those who say that Caron is probably (too) optimistic as far as his return date is concerned, the one comment I found encouraging and somewhat telling was the one from Carlisle. He recently said, if I remember correctly, that Caron was "way ahead of schedule." Not just "ahead", but "way ahead." That was something I didn't expect to hear from someone like Carlisle and perhaps even suggested that there may be some truth to Caron's personal status reports.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #402
mattepper

mattepper is on a distinguished road

I hate to be the one to tap the brakes on this, but what are we realisitcally looking at minutes-wise for CB4 upon return?

Granted a 3 by committee with CB/Peja/Brewer/Matrix will be the best situation we have had the position since Jamison/Walker/young JHO(?)
mattepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #403
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattepper View Post
I hate to be the one to tap the brakes on this, but what are we realisitcally looking at minutes-wise for CB4 upon return?

Granted a 3 by committee with CB/Peja/Brewer/Matrix will be the best situation we have had the position since Jamison/Walker/young JHO(?)
I would still tend to bet that he doesn't play another minute for the Mavs this season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #404
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I would still tend to bet that he doesn't play another minute for the Mavs this season.
Certainly the smart money..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #405
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I just dont (wanna) believe that he would post something like "cleared in two weeks" without the clear signals from his doc. He wouldnt post 2 weeks with the docs telling him 6-8 weeks.

Just that.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #406
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I just dont (wanna) believe that he would post something like "cleared in two weeks" without the clear signals from his doc. He wouldnt post 2 weeks with the docs telling him 6-8 weeks.

Just that.
"Cleared" can mean a lot of different things.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #407
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like roddy was cleared a long time before he actually played, big difference between being cleared to run/jump/practice and being game ready
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #408
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Butler is allready on the court shooting. If i remember right it didnt take Roddy more than 6 weeks from shooting in practise until the first game.

Last edited by sefant77; 03-03-2011 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #409
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see reasons for them being on different recovery tracks...not to mean that caron isn't full of changey hopey...

- Roddy broke his foot twice...once after the first one...so that was a pretty big setback.
- Obviously he didn't heal all that quickly...he kept having setbacks.
- Kid who looks pretty frail to me.
versus.
One tough hombre who has had this before, knows how to rehab and isn't worried about another break or something kind of hard to find. He should be able to rehab as hard as he can go and be able to feel how it's doing...versus roddy who couldn't put any kind of stress on it because it might break yet again.

Oh end of season versus start of season as well. Roddy was trying to get healthy at the beginning to SEE if he could make a contribution. Caron knows he can if he just gets healthy and if he has a setback he has all off-season to deal with it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 03-03-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #410
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I can see reasons for them being on different recovery tracks...not to mean that caron is full of changey hopey...

- Roddy broke his foot twice...once after the first one...so that was a pretty big setback.
- Obviously he didn't heal all that quickly...he kept having setbacks.
- Kid who looks pretty frail to me.
versus.
One tough hombre who has had this before, knows how to rehab and isn't worried about another break or something kind of hard to find. He should be able to rehab as hard as he can go and be able to feel how it's doing...versus roddy who couldn't put any kind of stress on it because it might break yet again.

Oh end of season versus start of season as well. Roddy was trying to get healthy at the beginning to SEE if he could make a contribution. Caron knows he can if he just gets healthy and if he has a setback he has all off-season to deal with it.
I heard that Caron pushing his kneecap back into place probably reduced his injury significantly. If the kneecap had remained up in his thigh until a doctor could get to it, the swelling would have created a lot more muscle damage than he actually sustained.

Being a tough guy might have actually paid off in the long run...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #411
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I heard that Caron pushing his kneecap back into place probably reduced his injury significantly. If the kneecap had remained up in his thigh until a doctor could get to it, the swelling would have created a lot more muscle damage than he actually sustained.

Well...on a personal note. When I was young I got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. It knocked my front tooth out and it was just hanging there. So I shoved it back up into my head. 30+ years later, I still have the tooth (root canal) but it's still there.

Not exactly the same...but I think you could be right, that putting it back in place immediately might have helped it.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #412
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Not sure if Butler coming back would hurt or help the mavs
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #413
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Even though were winning I miss Caron, I hope he's doing well.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #414
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Me too. He was turning into one of my favorite Mavs right before the injury.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #415
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

I dislocated my patella the end of January playing basketball. It popped right back in though, and I played in a game just a week and a half later.

Of course, I redislocated (and popped back in) it the following day in practice, and still can't cut or plant on it, so I don't know. But I don't have world class doctors or anything, so that might be a reason.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #416
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
He's around, for sure. Lots of working out and hanging out with the guys.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:00 AM   #417
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

lol caron has "more than a crush"
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:06 AM   #418
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if Caron coming back for the playoffs would be such a good thing.

For one, I really doubt he would come back and play at the level he did from Nov-Dec post injury right away, but most of all, I wouldn't want to mess up any flow on the court the Mavs are having right now. I'm not saying Butler would get major minutes in the playoffs but him being rusty would be a bad thing.

From what I've read, Butler is a great chemistry guy and has been there for everything since his injury, and I love that and that he is on our team. But I just wouldn't risk messing up any flow the Mavs have going on right now and heading into the playoffs.

But that's just me.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 03-06-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:38 AM   #419
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Mess up? PO is different story, and Mavs need Caron if we want beat LA or SAS.
Peja+Brewer don't give us what Butler gave.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #420
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

for sure deamon!!!We need Butler in Playoffs time
Nowitzki+Kidd+Chandler+Butler+Jet+Matrix=Champions hip

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #421
dude1394
Guru

If he could come back it would be a great energizer for the team. I trust rc to not put anyone out there to hurt the team.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #422
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Um, would it be too much of a stretch to say that Caron's sidestep looks game-ready?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7XRYn0dzAQ
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #423
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Um, would it be too much of a stretch to say that Caron's sidestep looks game-ready?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7XRYn0dzAQ
As long as he's guarding Rik Smits he should be fine
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:14 AM   #424
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
As long as he's guarding Rik Smits he should be fine
A freaking Rik Smits reference... well played.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:07 AM   #425
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't like the idea of reintegrating players in the playoffs. Very risky stuff. Look at Jameer and Orlando. Now if he gets a week or to before the playoffs, that's another thing entirely...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:50 AM   #426
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
A freaking Rik Smits reference... well played.
i loved those Pacers teams. They went to the Eastern Conf. finals something like 6 times in a span of 10 or 11 years. The 99-00 Finals team was incredibly deep, reminds me a little of our Mavs. Bunch of older vets and a couple of young guns.

I remember some horrendous calls in LA's favor in that series, esp. game 6. What's crazy is that before the Finals season they traded Antonio Davis- who was a full-on beast, still in his prime, for the #5 pick-- Jonathan Bender. Yikes! A couple of those games were really close and with Antonio Davis added to bang inside with Shaq it may have turned out differently... as it was they had Smits, Sam Perkins(stoned out of his mind!) and an undersized Dale Davis, who played his ass off, against Shaq.

btw Dale and Antonio Davis were the types of dudes that would expose some of these fake thugs of today's game for the whiney, spoiled, entitled little girls that they are. Give KG of today a series against Rick Mahorn or Charles Oakley and he might well have a nervous breakdown after they'd repeatedly punished him with well-timed elbows and takedowns for his constant, self-aggrandizing histrionics.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:03 AM   #427
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post

I remember some horrendous calls in LA's favor in that series, esp. game 6. What's crazy is that before the Finals season they traded Antonio Davis- who was a full-on beast, still in his prime, for the #5 pick-- Jonathan Bender. Yikes! A couple of those games were really close and with Antonio Davis added to bang inside with Shaq it may have turned out differently... as it was they had Smits, Sam Perkins(stoned out of his mind!) and an undersized Dale Davis, who played his ass off, against Shaq.
Uh i remember that really well.

But anyway no one had a chance against prime shaqs ellbow
Old 03-12-2011, 06:12 AM   #428
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Uh i remember that really well.

But anyway no one had a chance against prime shaqs ellbow
Haha :P
It was indeed a lethal weapon which he was allowed to wield with relative impunity. And often the defender was called for a foul for having the great gall to get in the way of prime shaq's elbow.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #429
sefant77
Guru

He almost broke Mutombos nose like a dozen times in the finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3FXLyNFew
Old 03-12-2011, 11:15 AM   #430
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I really don't like the idea of reintegrating players in the playoffs. Very risky stuff.
No risk, no fun. Without Butler, this team can't beat LAL in 2nd round. Maybe OKC if they take 3rd place in West, but not LAL.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #431
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
No risk, no fun. Without Butler, this team can't beat LAL in 2nd round. Maybe OKC if they take 3rd place in West, but not LAL.
and you base this on what exactly? record? can't be that... head to head? can't be that either, since we already handily beat them once without butler...
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #432
dude1394
Guru

This team can beat anyone. Whether they do or not is quite another story.

However I DO like that attitude that Caron brings to the team, I hope he gets back in time to suit up, if for nothing else to actually be on the bench, in the huddle and a part of it. It's just not the same as being in a suit.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #433
deamon
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
since we already handily beat them once without butler...
Which year that was? don't count RS games.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #434
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Real-season games are the only games this squad has played, genius.

The words "Dallas Mavericks" don't play games - players do.

That's 501 posts of pure, unmitigated fail (and counting...)

Last edited by Underdog; 03-12-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #435
deamon
Golden Member

RS warriors defeated by Golden State Warriors, still counting?
PO is different story, your 14489 posts means nothing.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #436
Underdog

Quote:
PO is different story, your 14489 posts means nothing.
You root for the laundry, I'll root for the team.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #437
kenny_817

kenny_817 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
lol wut?
kenny_817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #438
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That example shows that matches in the regular season do indicate something. So to answer your question... yes.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #439
deamon
Golden Member

Mavs have to step up for higher level if they want beat LA, SAS or BOS in PO. DAL play the same, when those teams play much harder defense in PO. Just look at our rank in scoring in paint, where teams gets most of points in PO.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #440
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow you have too less red boxes...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butlerrang, butler_is_done, lambasted rick41, suffering from p.e.