Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 AM   #81
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
The way this is going, I'll be the only person left on the site who isn't a moderator.

Still, one can hardly imagine a better qualified group for the position--unless Ron Paul and Mike Gravel were available.

I assume GeorgeW will become the jefe de moderateurs when he returns to Dallas in January? I can see it now, the secret Dallas-Mavs headquarters located in a bunker somewhere below the Bush Library where jthig, Mary, and Flaco are tutored by Al Gore and Dick Cheney in the finer points of mass political control.

Sike, of course, needs no such instruction.
<----------isn't a mod either summer.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #82
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

good for u all
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #83
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
good for u all
thanks, horse.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #84
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

High praise, indeed.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #85
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I love when DJ posts.
sign that!

congrats to all "new" mods... especially to Sike!
guess he has still no idea what he approved to .

guess I missed alot the past few month or even years .

btw - don't get all the bashing on doc ... still love him!
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #86
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
On behalf of the D-M.com moderating crew, I'd like to welcome Flacolaco, jthig32, mary, and sike to the team! Congrats and good luck
I don't really know who Flacolaco is, but I suppose it sounds like a good group. I suppose he must be a newbie.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #87
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I love you
Old 07-31-2008, 08:43 PM   #88
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Bloody Mary, Mod of Mavs?
She's not Bloody Mary all the time....just once a month.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 PM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
She's not Bloody Mary all the time....just once a month.
The Murph always cuts to the chase, doesn't he?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #90
Murphy3
Guru

You know bannings are going to be up between the 15th and 19th next month...

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-31-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:09 PM   #91
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

alby, u2 and flaco

I hate your sigs lol
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:15 PM   #92
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Does it bother anyone else that the cops don't flash "moderator" underneath their names? It's almost like...they want to still be one of us.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:16 PM   #93
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Does it bother anyone else that the cops don't flash "moderator" underneath their names? It's almost like...they want to still be one of us.
Ok, mr invisible!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #94
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks u2 for the sig. I'm going to borrow it for the time being.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:22 PM   #95
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

^I call that thieving.

So wrong.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:23 PM   #96
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
alby, u2 and flaco

I hate your sigs lol
alby, u2, and flaco

what a line up...

anyone else want to join in on the fun?

Contact Me
Old 07-31-2008, 09:25 PM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:26 PM   #98
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

^Dang it that's funny. I owe you when I sow my rep more.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:26 PM   #99
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

haha underdog that's awesome

rep for you
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:27 PM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
There you go alby. Just cut off the bottom of that and use it.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:29 PM   #101
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
^I call that thieving.

So wrong.
In this case, I'm going to promote the continuance of thieving. =]

Contact Me
Old 07-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

In all honesty, I believe that DJ made a fine choice with the mods..at least the three that I'm familiar with.

But is there really anything left to moderate? We are a tame crew.. no?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:39 PM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Brilliant timing!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #104
alby
Guru

^ I say add Barack as Howard's running mate, and you got yourself a hell of a signature.

Contact Me
Old 07-31-2008, 10:07 PM   #105
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In all honesty, I believe that DJ made a fine choice with the mods..at least the three that I'm familiar with.

We're going to spend all our down time opening completely random vBookies.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:15 PM   #106
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
We're going to spend all our down time opening completely random vBookies.
I'm going to spend my time burning bridges...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:22 PM   #107
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I love burning bridges. Because I know without a doubt that I don't have to go back.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:25 PM   #108
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:

"Look, I don't know how to put this, but... I'm kind of a big deal."

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-31-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:42 PM   #109
alby
Guru

I'm burning bridges...

...straight to your heart

Contact Me
Old 08-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #110
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, new mods !

Have you yet chosen a motto for your regency ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 08-01-2008 at 07:04 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:30 AM   #111
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know bannings are going to be up between the 15th and 19th next month...
Maybe we can cycle together.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #112
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Maybe we can cycle together.
I had no idea what in the world he was talking about until your post. I went on Mavs.com looking for a schedule to see what would be taking place. The only thing I could come up with was perhaps the US team getting knocked out of the Olympics without a medal?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #113
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I had no idea what in the world he was talking about until your post. I went on Mavs.com looking for a schedule to see what would be taking place. The only thing I could come up with was perhaps the US team getting knocked out of the Olympics without a medal?

You probably just missed post # 88.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #114
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the lucky four! I know my days will be brighter now!!

Sike you are by far the hottest!!!

left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:07 PM   #115
Kidd2Dirk43

Kidd2Dirk43 has a spectacular aura aboutKidd2Dirk43 has a spectacular aura aboutKidd2Dirk43 has a spectacular aura about

Sweet.
Kidd2Dirk43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #116
alby
Guru

^ rep for a great user name

Contact Me
Old 08-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #117
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
^ rep for a great user name
Old 08-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #118
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
Congrats to the lucky four! I know my days will be brighter now!!

Sike you are by far the hottest!!!

Eh, you´re married....
Old 08-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #119
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Honey get me a another drink. GermanDunk is a stein ahead of me!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #120
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

looking good!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote