Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #201
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Tony Parker will be out at least 2 weeks according to ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...e=NBAHeadlines
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #202
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Panic in spur town. Our cousins in River stank city have to be worried.

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #203
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Devin stinks
Old 11-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #204
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Tony Parker will be out at least 2 weeks according to ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...e=NBAHeadlines
wow, and without Manu until some time in December. Duncan is too old to carry that team by himself.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #205
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Devin stinks
Agreed.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #206
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

He had been stinking. I guess he finally woke up tonight.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #207
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

His 38 point game will spark "zomg Kidd trade was horrible" talk for the next couple weeks until Devin strings together a bunch of mediocre games again. I still <3 the trade.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:02 AM   #208
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
His 38 point game will spark "zomg Kidd trade was horrible" talk for the next couple weeks until Devin strings together a bunch of mediocre games again. I still <3 the trade.
didnt Kidd have a great game of his own tonight? although mavs lost.

spurs may dig a hole too deep for them to make the playoffs. besides the big 3 their team is real bad... no tradeable assets. (bet they would love to have Scola right about now) reminds me of the Rockets 05-06 season.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:09 AM   #209
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

It won't be too deep if we keep playing less than 500 ball. We'll be right there with 'em.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #210
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized that the spurs are re-tooling their team. They are using the method that worked so well for them before.

You have a very good team...get them all hurt and stink one year. Then you get a #1 draft pick and voila..you are back on top. It appears that dallas is the only texas team that isn't good at this.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 11-08-2008, 10:53 AM   #211
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs FO were seen all over scouting for that #1 pick last night. Yikes, they're in trouble.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #212
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Devin with his 38 point game, I say Kidd's old as heck almost like shaq he wouldn't be able to do that unless it is a crappy teamn I don't see him doing that against a team line the pistons
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:27 AM   #213
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
Devin with his 38 point game, I say Kidd's old as heck almost like shaq he wouldn't be able to do that unless it is a crappy teamn I don't see him doing that against a team line the pistons
"A team like the Pistons" doesn't really apply anymore. They don't have Been Wallace and they just lost an elite defender at PG and replaced him with a horrible defender. And they lost McDyess who helped them down low defensively, for a bit anyway.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-08-2008 at 11:28 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #214
dude1394
Guru

Funny how Alan Iverson can get lit up for 38 by Devin (and maybe anyone and everyone else) but you never see him getting dissed for having no defense. I'm not sure I've ever read anything about how whether his defense is putrid or not.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:17 PM   #215
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I just realized that the spurs are re-tooling their team. They are using the method that worked so well for them before.

You have a very good team...get them all hurt and stink one year. Then you get a #1 draft pick and voila..you are back on top. It appears that dallas is the only texas team that isn't good at this.
Unfortunately for the Spurs, there isn't a Tim Duncan/David Robinson in this draft so they can try that strategy all they want. It ain't going to get them very far, very fast.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-08-2008 at 01:26 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #216
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Funny how Alan Iverson can get lit up for 38 by Devin (and maybe anyone and everyone else) but you never see him getting dissed for having no defense. I'm not sure I've ever read anything about how whether his defense is putrid or not.
because he gets steals. just shows steals doesnt = defense.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #217
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Devin Harris has a sprained ankle from last night's game. He's not playing tonight against Indiana.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...prained_ankle/
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #218
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't know if you watched the game but Stuckey was guarding Harris. Not AI.

I don't think it would have made a significant difference, we all know Iverson isn't a great defender... but that doesn't change the fact that neither is Kidd. They both would have gotten lit up.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #219
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
I don't know if you watched the game but Stuckey was guarding Harris. Not AI.

I don't think it would have made a significant difference, we all know Iverson isn't a great defender... but that doesn't change the fact that neither is Kidd. They both would have gotten lit up.
Please don't compare Iverson to Kidd defensively ever again. Kidd has slipped from his elite status, but let's not get ridiculous.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #220
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd sure did a good job keeping Parker in relative check. You know, for a guy who supposedly can't defend anyone.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #221
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs aren't over. They will probably take 2nd in the division with us sitting at 4th at best.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #222
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
The Spurs aren't over. They will probably take 2nd in the division with us sitting at 4th at best.
There is absolutely no chance that the Spurs take second in the Southwest, barring some sort of horrible injury for Houston or NO.

I think they'll make the playoffs and be a really feared team once they get healthy, but they are about to go through a really, really rough stretch.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #223
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Parker is out a month. They're optimistic that Ginobli could return by the end of November but a lot of damage can be done in that span.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:28 PM   #224
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
"A team like the Pistons" doesn't really apply anymore. They don't have Been Wallace and they just lost an elite defender at PG and replaced him with a horrible defender. And they lost McDyess who helped them down low defensively, for a bit anyway.
Pistons have as much a chance as the Mavericks do to win, both teams are great compared to Nets, but both aren't title contenders this season anyway
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #225
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Lakers blowing out Rockets right now... Looks like they'll have a MOV of 20+ over 5 games... cmon Mavs *sigh*
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #226
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

20 years and full circle.

Anything but a Lakers-Celtics finals has got to be surprising.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 11-09-2008 at 11:41 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #227
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Things could get ugly Tuesday night.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #228
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Through six games Artest is shooting 28% from 2-point range and 33% overall. Good thing he's taking six 3's a game.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #229
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Through six games Artest is shooting 28% from 2-point range and 33% overall. Good thing he's taking six 3's a game.
Good thing against us he shot like 60% overall and 50% from 3, or some such. That always happens.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #230
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Good thing against us he shot like 60% overall and 50% from 3, or some such. That always happens.
Hey, the Mo Williams trade looked like a flop until he rolled through Dallas...sometimes all you can do is laugh.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #231
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Most people would call it luck but I think Dallas has perfected this into a skill....

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #232
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavericks are always a good dose of medicine for a struggling player lol.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 11-10-2008 at 12:08 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:33 AM   #233
LonghornDub

So, despite how terrible the Mavs have played, we only have one more loss than the Rockets. Now, granted, they've played Boston and LA, but I guess the good thing is that even despite our massive suckitude we're not that far away from the top of the division numbers-wise.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #234
DOMINATOR

very frustrating to watch the rockets. no one is on the same page and the only bright spot so far is Aaron Brooks. Yao looks like a rookie, tmac has zero heart, artest is forcing shots and just playing passive sometimes, barry looks 50, and rafer should not be in the league. dont even get me started on adelman.
just cant wait for this team to 'gel'. hopefully battier will help some of these problems.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #235
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

If the Lakers continue playing the way they did last night then I don't think there's a team in the league who can stop them. They've got talent and depth at every position and have the best player in the game. Sickening.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #236
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
If the Lakers continue playing the way they did last night then I don't think there's a team in the league who can stop them. They've got talent and depth at every position and have the best player in the game. Sickening.
What do you suppose their record will be?
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #237
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Dirk-ulous View Post
What do you suppose their record will be?
I'm gonna guess 64-18.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #238
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Devin Harris has a sprained ankle from last night's game. He's not playing tonight against Indiana.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...prained_ankle/
This is, imo, the biggest reason the Mavs made the trade. Harris is very injury prone.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #239
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

^ email DJ and get your username changed already =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #240
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
^ email DJ and get your username changed already =]
...and don't forget to mention that our rep is still broken (along with several other features!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way