Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2003, 10:44 AM   #40
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

A repeat of my comments from another thread - thought it might be more appropriate here:

I hope I'm wrong, but here is my prediction:

Sac 105, Dallas 89. I don't think it will be a close game. I think it will be a mental thing (not athletic talent) that will cause Dallas to collapse. If we are behind by 10 by the end of the first quarter, look out - it could get ugly!! Also watch for Bradley and Raef to see if they get early fouls. I think that this is what the Kings will do...attack the basket early to get fouls from both Bradley and Raef (maybe Dirk) and take them out of their normal defensive scheme (lack of) for the remainder of the game. Once the interior is soft, the outside bombs begin. Last thing I want to see is Christie's pointing in the air with his horselaugh....

Sorry to be pessimistic, but I seen this type of game happen many times before, and the Mavs are very vulnerable to this type of game.

If we lose however, it won't be the end of the world. I think we will end up splitting the season series.