Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
jhardon

jhardon is infamous around these partsjhardon is infamous around these parts

Nice to see a dissenting opinion gets you labelled as a "troll" or "retarded". Shows the quality of the posters.
jhardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhardon View Post
Nice to see a dissenting opinion gets you labelled as a "troll" or "retarded". Shows the quality of the posters.
your name is "hardon"

I'm not sure you came here to be taken seriously but if you were, I really do wonder about your judgement.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
jhardon

jhardon is infamous around these partsjhardon is infamous around these parts

Hmmmm... let me try to sell this like the Mavs-Thunder game last year...

Quote:
"It was not a vicious elbow," Chandler said before the Mavs' practice Sunday, when he was awaiting a ruling from the NBA. "I did not throw an elbow. I was trying to take the ball out of bounds. He tried to initiate contact and did a good job of flopping."

Chandler lifted his arms, with the ball in his hands, after bumping chests with Harden. There appeared to be minimal, if any, contact with Chandler's right elbow and Harden's face, but Harden stayed on the court for several seconds with his hands over his face. Harden stayed in the game and did not require any medical attention.

The NBA office agreed with the Mavericks' contention that Harden embellished the contact.

"He did a good job because he got me a technical and he got his team a point for it," Chandler said. "That's the case with a lot of them. They run into you, do little things. Whether you react or don't react, it seems that you kind of get caught up in the situation. It's our job just to stay away from it all. You come here to play basketball. You don't come here for the sideshow."

Last edited by jhardon; 04-24-2012 at 07:08 PM.
jhardon is offline   Reply With Quote