Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 07-30-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
True, Hitler was at least competent.
Which rules out Trump and Hillary as being the next Hitler.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Which rules out Trump and Hillary as being the next Hitler.
I dunno, Hillary definitely has the skills and connections to bring about that type of tyranny, but Donald is the one running on a xenophobic platform... If only you could combine the two and make the perfect American Hitler!

(maybe I should watch what I wish for, even in jest?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-30-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 06:51 AM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I dunno, Hillary definitely has the skills and connections to bring about that type of tyranny, but Donald is the one running on a xenophobic platform... If only you could combine the two and make the perfect American Hitler!

(maybe I should watch what I wish for, even in jest?)
She's so widely hated... Even here most Democrats that I know saying that they'll only vote for her because she might not be quite as terrible of a candidate as Trump.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 10:53 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
She's so widely hated... Even here most Democrats that I know saying that they'll only vote for her because she might not be quite as terrible of a candidate as Trump.
Yeah, this is very much an election of voting for who you think the lesser of two evils is... Which is the true sign of a broken democracy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:17 AM   #5
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bad Hair Week

The Weak in Review:

1) Trump gets eviscerated by dead war veteran's father at the Democratic National Convention.

2) Trump responds by insulting the slain soldier's mother, and her religious faith.

3) Trump appeals to Russia to commit cyber-espionage against Hillary Clinton's campaign

4) Trump's denial of having met Putin personally is exposed by videotape of Trump on at least two occasions claiming to have met Putin, "...who could not have been nicer." and deeming the meeting a "tremendous success".

5) Trump's lie about being contacted by the NFL with complaints about the debate schedule is exposed. By the NFL. Which says it never contacted Trump.

6) Trump's post-convention bump evaporates.

All that, and it seems like some things are missing.

7) Oh yeah, Marge and Homer endorse Hillary.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 08-01-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clown country, hillary is garbage, scary clowns at that, the deplorables win