Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default Barkley still holds a grudge against Dirk

Anyone watch Inside the NBA after Dirk dropped 53?

Ernie Johnson was the only guy that thought it was an amazing performance, and they rolled the highlights

Barkley was saying "You gotta knock him down. He doesn't like being hit." ....no "he played great tonight" or anything you'd usually hear if Garnett, Duncan or Shaq scored 53.

Barkley is such a puss...He's still upset about the "What a moron" comment that Dirk had for him 2 years ago.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2004, 05:04 PM   #2
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Barkley still holds a grudge against Dirk

#$%$^#&*@#*@!!!

Screw Barkley and Kenny Smith already, the are so blatantly bias and dare I say the "R" word!! #$%^& them!!

And to think Barkley wanted to pay Dirk's way through Auburn!! #$%^& him!!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:04 PM   #3
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE: Barkley still holds a grudge against Dirk

He doesn't like being hit? He sure did get fouled PLENTY of times seeing as he got to the line 22 times. Even if he doesn't like being hit, the whole Rockets team combined is softer than Dirk.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough

This is just to funny. It's like Barkley and Smith are just trying to figure out how to stop Dirk. Obviously, they think all of this is a fluke. I just wish Ernie had the go ahead to argue with those guys, b/c it must be so obvious to him how ridiculous they are being. I mean what was the difference between T-Mac scoring his points and Dirk with his (other than the fact that Dirk scored 5 more and his team won!!). What did they say about T-Mac??

Barkley and Kenny should show some respect!! I think Dirk has earned it!!

"Doesn't like being hit."

The dude got his tooth knocked out and came back into the game!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:13 PM   #5
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

If he liked getting hit, he would have picked up boxing.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:23 PM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Three days later and you're still mad?

Shaq hit him in his jaw, why doesn't he still hold a grudge against Shaq?

...and if Barkely only likes black players, why does his favorite player in the league seem to be Ginobli?

You guys take Chuck to seriously...theres a reason Ernie never argues with him.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:29 PM   #7
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s

Ernie Johnson was the only guy that thought it was an amazing performance, and they rolled the highlights

Barkley was saying "You gotta knock him down. He doesn't like being hit." ....no "he played great tonight" or anything you'd usually hear if Garnett, Duncan or Shaq scored 53.

Barkley is such a puss...He's still upset about the "What a moron" comment that Dirk had for him 2 years ago.
Dirk said "What a Moron"? LOL Well, I never like Barkley's game and his team never won a championship. If Dirk can earn a championship, then Barkley would probably quit his job....

Jimmy

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 05:41 PM   #8
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: jibikao
Quote:

Dirk said "What a Moron"? LOL Well, I never like Barkley's game and his team never won a championship. If Dirk can earn a championship, then Barkley would probably quit his job....

Jimmy
yes, dirk called him a moron during the WCF in '02-'03 season. After Dirk went down, Charles kept trashing the mavs and saying how they had no chance against the spurs. He kept making it sound like the mavs shouldn't have been in the WCF.

Then the mavs won game 5 without Dirk and Dirk called him a moron..it was pretty funny
Old 12-05-2004, 08:09 PM   #9
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road

It's a jealousy thing. Dirks white so The racist brothas don't wana give Anyone who isn't kobe, shaq, or garnet any credit. It's threatening to them. Anyone who is a dallas fan or intelligent nba fan/person would give dirk the credit he deserves. Smith and barkley are mental midgets. Smith said even lamer comments and made noises when they showed dirks highlights. The best thing you can do is boycott any products that tnt inside the nba has on their shows. Send a message with your wallet. Obviosuly they should have been fired a long time ago. If anyone wants to make an anti barkley and k smith website, let us know and I will offer some cruel pics.

I would not be surprised in the least that they will push as hard as they can to spin that dirk NOT get the mvp.
And if he does and if the mavs even win a championship, they will barely give dirk any credit and say it was everyone else on the team and dirk did an average job. Mark my words on that. The jealousy is sickening. As I said before it should have ended years ago with larry bird.

Old 12-05-2004, 09:07 PM   #10
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000

...and if Barkely only likes black players, why does his favorite player in the league seem to be Ginobli?

I mean really why does everyone take what Chuck says as if he's god or something? Obviously what he does is working for him because it seems like everybody on this board watches just to see what comments he has for Dirk. Chuck doesn't determine whether or not Dirk's a good player in this league. I wish you guys would just take what Chuck says with a grain of salt.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:18 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

who cares

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:22 PM   #12
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Who's Charles Barkley?
Old 12-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: bernardos70
Who's Charles Barkley?
some guy who likes to get into bar fights...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-05-2004, 09:30 PM   #14
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

He had a minor role in 1997's hit movie "Space Jam". Thats all I could fine when I googled him.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:38 PM   #15
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Phil Helmuth
He had a minor role in 1997's hit movie "Space Jam". Thats all I could fine when I googled him.
off topic...Bill Murry was genius in Space Jam....he told Larry that he wasn't white, he was clear.

Old 12-05-2004, 09:54 PM   #16
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:

I mean really why does everyone take what Chuck says as if he's god or something? Obviously what he does is working for him because it seems like everybody on this board watches just to see what comments he has for Dirk. Chuck doesn't determine whether or not Dirk's a good player in this league. I wish you guys would just take what Chuck says with a grain of salt.
I totally agree. Personally I think that Barkley puts on a buffoon act and purposefully tries to say idiotic things on purpose. Barkley is also something of a sheep and times and regurgitates popular opinion while others Barkley just goes contrary to popular wisdom to appear idiotic. Bottom line is no one should give very serious consideration to anything Barkley says bad or good about Dirk.

Old 12-05-2004, 10:08 PM   #17
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

Barkley has hated Dirk for a couple of years now, and anyone who watches the NBA on TNT should know that.

Anyone who watches that show should also know that he is also, for all intensive pupouses, a racist.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 10:32 PM   #18
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road

>I mean really why does everyone take what Chuck says as if he's god or something?

No but the general public watches shows like those and will take what barkley and smith say as truth. There in lies the problem. The fact that two racist hacks even get a national show is an abomination.

>Obviously what he does is working for him because it seems like everybody on this board watches just to see what comments he has for Dirk.

That dosen't techniclaly work for him when a SmithAndBarkleyAreRacistMorons website has just been created. He gets a stigma when he makes such comments and I doubt it helps his book sales. If anything, fans will speak out and smear his name, if he hasn't smeared it already himself.

It's not just barkley. It's also pricks like kenny smith, magic johson and isaiah thomas. They've all made there beds and they can lie in them now. I feel no sympathy for aids patient magic either. Kenny was the bigger prick last night and would anyone be surprised if he had his ass kicked in on the street by some irate fan/ Those clowns talk a lot of sh!t so maybe they should watch what they say?

I wouldn't be surprised If fans had "smith + barkley are racist morons" posters at future mavs games.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:13 PM   #19
rakesh.s
Golden Member

i think the above post summarizes the problem with barkley throwing comments like "he doesn't like to get hit" out there..

it's funny that larry bird said the league needs more white stars and dirk is basically that guy...but then you have a guy like barkley who gives him no credit, refuses to consider him an elite player and then on top of all of this he has the nerve to say "larry bird was right"

most of the jokes on that show are inside jokes anyway..and sometimes they just mutter to each other and you can't even understand what they're saying and then they burst out laughing

seems that if the player's name isn't duncan, garnett or shaq, then they get no respect on a national level.

again, going back to the larry bird comment, why do people bitch that the nba is a black sport when the black announcers themselves don't want to give any white stars credit...makes no sense to me
Old 12-05-2004, 11:47 PM   #20
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
Barkley has hated Dirk for a couple of years now, and anyone who watches the NBA on TNT should know that.

Anyone who watches that show should also know that he is also, for all intensive pupouses, a racist.

I agree with you that Chuck is racist. That's why he loves Ginobilli so much. A guy who is clearly overrated but Chuck loves him to death. Shows him more love than any other player in the NBA. Damn that guy Charles Barkely is racist.

1996-2005
Old 12-05-2004, 11:49 PM   #21
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Quote:

I totally agree. Personally I think that Barkley puts on a buffoon act and purposefully tries to say idiotic things on purpose. Barkley is also something of a sheep and times and regurgitates popular opinion while others Barkley just goes contrary to popular wisdom to appear idiotic. Bottom line is no one should give very serious consideration to anything Barkley says bad or good about Dirk.

Exactly. Everyone should know this after hearing his comments about how he wants to run for Governor of Alabama. He says things for pure shock value and it seems to be working for him. And to be honest I watch the guy and i'm entertained by him. I guess because I don't take much into what he says. I do think he's been fairly nice to the Mavs this season. Hasn't bashed Dirk much just hasn't really given him his props.

1996-2005
Old 12-05-2004, 11:52 PM   #22
samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick is on a distinguished road

He also put Ginobili, Dirk and Kirilenko as the best Foriegners in the world. He doesnt hate this guy, he just said when Dirk gets it going you gotta knock him down. Dirk isnt superman but when he gets hit he tends to stay around the perimeter. Which isnt totally horrible.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:54 PM   #23
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
i think the above post summarizes the problem with barkley throwing comments like "he doesn't like to get hit" out there..

it's funny that larry bird said the league needs more white stars and dirk is basically that guy...but then you have a guy like barkley who gives him no credit, refuses to consider him an elite player and then on top of all of this he has the nerve to say "larry bird was right"

most of the jokes on that show are inside jokes anyway..and sometimes they just mutter to each other and you can't even understand what they're saying and then they burst out laughing

seems that if the player's name isn't duncan, garnett or shaq, then they get no respect on a national level.

again, going back to the larry bird comment, why do people bitch that the nba is a black sport when the black announcers themselves don't want to give any white stars credit...makes no sense to me
I've seen Barkely give plenty of credit to Peja, Kirilenko and Ginobilli on the show so i'm not sure what the hell your talking about. And when did Barkely speak for every Black announcer? I recommend you quit watching TNT and look for other sources for basketball analysts.

1996-2005
Old 12-05-2004, 11:58 PM   #24
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: bloodyhell
>I mean really why does everyone take what Chuck says as if he's god or something?

No but the general public watches shows like those and will take what barkley and smith say as truth. There in lies the problem. The fact that two racist hacks even get a national show is an abomination.

>Obviously what he does is working for him because it seems like everybody on this board watches just to see what comments he has for Dirk.

That dosen't techniclaly work for him when a SmithAndBarkleyAreRacistMorons website has just been created. He gets a stigma when he makes such comments and I doubt it helps his book sales. If anything, fans will speak out and smear his name, if he hasn't smeared it already himself.

It's not just barkley. It's also pricks like kenny smith, magic johson and isaiah thomas. They've all made there beds and they can lie in them now. I feel no sympathy for aids patient magic either. Kenny was the bigger prick last night and would anyone be surprised if he had his ass kicked in on the street by some irate fan/ Those clowns talk a lot of sh!t so maybe they should watch what they say?

I wouldn't be surprised If fans had "smith + barkley are racist morons" posters at future mavs games.

I hate when people throw the word racist around for petty things like this. Because he doesn't like Dirk he's a racist? Get real. I had no clue Barkley was worshipped this much around the world. This guy actually has people taking his comments seriously. I look at Charles Barkely like I look at Jessica Simpson. She gets paid millions to act stupid and it's working for her.

1996-2005
Old 12-06-2004, 12:03 AM   #25
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: samoan-maverick
He also put Ginobili, Dirk and Kirilenko as the best Foriegners in the world. He doesnt hate this guy, he just said when Dirk gets it going you gotta knock him down. Dirk isnt superman but when he gets hit he tends to stay around the perimeter. Which isnt totally horrible.
Exactly. Barkley hasn't been "mean" to Dirk this year at all. The guy hasn't worshipped him but he certaintly hasn't bashed him this year.

1996-2005
Old 12-06-2004, 12:32 AM   #26
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

in 02 he justed hated the Mavs as a whole. Maybe it's Nellie. I now alot of Mavs fans who empathize with barkley in regards to nellie.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:46 AM   #27
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

I welcome other players, except for the diesel, to believe that hitting dirk can keep him from attacking the rim. To me, it doesn't look like dirk is going to take nothing from nobody this year. He'll probably get the dude back worse -- you know, punch the dude in the stomach like the germanic savage that he is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

no offense to Germans. I just think y'all are tough, kind of like us mongoloids!
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:31 AM   #28
bricklayer

bricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the rough

If I recall correctly in 03 (02/03) he picked the mavs to beat the Lakers. We we're spanking them (see worst memories) and he was talking it up in the booth and then LA came back and he looked like a fool. After that he was very negative on the Mavs, including last year all the way through.

This year he picked us as his sleeper team cause we got D. I think he's backed off the D statment a little bit, not that I blame him.

As far as Dirk I think he was just stating the obvious, as if there's some players who like getting popped in the mouth on their way to the basket. What I'd like to hear and see is some real insight into the game, but that wouldn't be "entertaining" and would scare off the casual fan who actually thinks that Charles is giving them the inside scoop.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:22 AM   #29
PepperTheMavsFan41

PepperTheMavsFan41 is on a distinguished road

I personally think Chuck might be the best analyist there is in Basketball.

He usually is always right. Everyone was kissing Houston and Denvers ass before the season, Except... Chuck.
I can kill cause in god I trust.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
PepperTheMavsFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:04 AM   #30
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

double post
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:05 AM   #31
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

He's a loudmouth who doesn't run his speech through his mind. Once a while his outrageous comments turn out to be right, and some don't.
I take him as nothing more than a sideshow for pure entertaiment purposes.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:08 AM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: bricklayer
If I recall correctly in 03 (02/03) he picked the mavs to beat the Lakers. We we're spanking them (see worst memories) and he was talking it up in the booth and then LA came back and he looked like a fool. After that he was very negative on the Mavs, including last year all the way through.

This year he picked us as his sleeper team cause we got D. I think he's backed off the D statment a little bit, not that I blame him.
Hasn't the Mavs defense been good to say the least? Why back off the D statement?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #33
razap

razap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:

I agree with you that Chuck is racist. That's why he loves Ginobilli so much. A guy who is clearly overrated but Chuck loves him to death. Shows him more love than any other player in the NBA. Damn that guy Charles Barkely is racist.

ginobilli overrated? by whom? everyone?
Old 12-06-2004, 01:27 PM   #34
bricklayer

bricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the rough

Our defense good? Thats a tough call to me. Better, sure. But you know the old saying "Offense wins games defense wins championships", And the first 8 games we looked lights out, but out of the last nine games starting with Phoenix, D gets a little spotty. Pho bad D New York bad D Den/Minn good D San Ant bad Port/ Mem good San Ant/Hou bad. Better, yes! Great? Not yet. Good? I think that remains to be seen.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #35
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Bad against NY? Apparently you're just looking at points scored and not FG% or anything else. In that game, both teams just put up alot of shots. The Knicks and the Mavs both put up over 84-85 shots. Sometimes giving up alot of points is a product of a high tempo game and not a product of bad defense.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:08 PM   #36
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: razap
Quote:
Quote:

ginobilli overrated? by whom? everyone?

No by me lol. I haven't caught up to the hype of Ginobilli so be patient with me.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 12-06-2004, 05:29 PM   #37
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares what a couple of has-beens have to say? Let them debate "who's good" while they dine at the has-been cafe.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:31 PM   #38
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
Who cares what a couple of has-beens have to say? Let them debate "who's good" while they dine at the has-been cafe.
do they only let millionaires in?

Old 12-06-2004, 05:42 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm quite sure Shawn Kemp is there too after taking care of the kids.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:43 PM   #40
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
do they only let millionaires in?
Lol exactly. I'd love to be a has-been lol.

1996-2005