Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-08-2004, 11:28 PM   #1
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all
Default Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

Sonics just beat SA and are looking good. I have a great feeling about this game. Mavs will dominate. Dirk will have a field day and will go past 40.

Sea- 91
MAVS- 102
Old 12-08-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all
Default RE: Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

Finley uses the game to shoot off the rust and misses most, taking away valuable shots from Dirk, as the Mavs fall 111-104.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:37 PM   #3
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of
Default RE:Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

The Sonics are good. This will be tough.

95-94 Mavs
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 11:58 PM   #4
akaarod03

akaarod03 is on a distinguished road

Aren't you supposed to start a game day thread on the actual day of the game? Also I think Vinnieponte should start the game day thread. What do you think moderators?
akaarod03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 11:59 PM   #5
V
Golden Member

V has a spectacular aura aboutV has a spectacular aura about

oh no this is a bad sign.

"If there's no more questions, I've got a beer that needs consuming."
-- Don Nelson
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 12:01 AM   #6
akaarod03

akaarod03 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: V
oh no this is a bad sign.
I agree V
akaarod03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 12:01 AM   #7
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The rule is actually within 24 hours of game time, but we try to start it the day of the game.

No negative jinx effect that I can see, but naturally we will have to string dirk2003 up if they lose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2004, 12:06 AM   #8
V
Golden Member

V has a spectacular aura aboutV has a spectacular aura about

whew.

So Fin returns tonight. I think he will go off for 20 and the Mavs will win 107 - 98 ... Fin 32 min; 8 of 15 shooting; 2-3 3pt

"If there's no more questions, I've got a beer that needs consuming."
-- Don Nelson
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 01:15 AM   #9
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Mavs will win.. trust me.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:40 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

dont like this going against tradition...
but now it is Thursday so...
Mavs 101
Sonics 96

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 01:41 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but naturally we will have to string dirk2003 up if they lose
and perhaps the nearest mod who allowed it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 02:17 AM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang it, prematurely started D-M game-day threads have almost always had a terrible win/loss history.

That said, I don't think the premature game-day thread jinx will lose us the game tomorrow, as we should be able to grind our way to victory in a close contest that goes down to the wire...

Mavs win, 97-94.
Old 12-09-2004, 02:50 AM   #13
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Mavs win 133-125 in double-OT. Dirk goes 21-for-39 and 16-for-23 from the line to score 60+ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] sure...
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:14 AM   #14
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road

Mavs win by close victory. finley comes back and plays well but almost loses it for us via shooting too many bricks.

Old 12-09-2004, 04:30 AM   #15
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I actually dreamed about a game thread started early last night. The Mavs lost the game, for some reason I dreamt that somebody started it in the NBA section, so we all decided that it was ok, because it was not in the mavs section. I really need to get out more!!!

The Mavs will only win this one because it is a back-to-back and Allen is playing on an ankle that he twisted on Nov. 27. I hope. It should be a boost to get Fin back, so I say Mavs win 103-101.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:27 AM   #16
Waschdel

Waschdel is on a distinguished road

The marksmen from Seattle will be quite a challenge for the Mavs perimeter defense. But the win against the Wolves and the fact that Fin will be back should boost their confidence. The Sonics had a hard game last night and the Mavs are on their christmas winning streak.
Mavs 108
Sonics 96
Old 12-09-2004, 07:51 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

There sure are alot of Santa's posting these days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have a really bad feeling about tonights game. But until I found out about Spree I felt bad about the T'Wolves game.... as if he really counts that much to the Wolves. Besides, we will be a complete team again tonight.

I hate getting a team during a hot streak. I also refuse to lose. I think it will be a somewhat high-scoring adventure. This team goes against the grain most of the time, so we win:

Fellowship - 108
Sauron - 104
Old 12-09-2004, 08:11 AM   #18
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Mavs are lucky to catch a break in getting seattle on a send game of back to back. Seattle boys will be whupped by mavs. Armstrong goes for season high 6 3-pointers on Dirk assists. Dirk starts slow but picks up in the second half to score 45.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:34 AM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Mavs are lucky to catch a break in getting seattle on a send game of back to back. Seattle boys will be whupped by mavs. Armstrong goes for season high 6 3-pointers on Dirk assists. Dirk starts slow but picks up in the second half to score 45.
You know... that's why I wish they didn't play yesterday. We have to play on back-to-backs also. I bet Minnesota won't use that "excuse".
Old 12-09-2004, 08:57 AM   #20
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

I think we lose...I just don't if Howard and Finley can keep up with Allen and Lewis (especially Lewis).
Old 12-09-2004, 09:16 AM   #21
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

The Sonics can shoot, and for that reason I always fear the Mavs playing them. They've always had the ability to light up and put tons of points on the board. Dirk has been putting up monster numbers, and without a big man to guard the Diggler, I think he could go for 50+ again. However, Danny Fortson could have a flagrant foul and break someone's arm or something, so who knows how the game will turn out. If anyone's, I hope its Nelsons since his arm will not effect the game, and Nelson afterall is the one that put Fortson in the doghouse last season. So really all I'm trying to say is ll I hope that nobody gets injured in this game.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:27 AM   #22
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Without any stability and/or production at the PG, we're gonig to struggle against high-octane offenses for awhile. I'm with Dub - I just hope the Potato doesn't take someone out.

(BTW, even if we lose tonight, I still think game-thread conventions are overrated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:29 AM   #23
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

The mavs will take this one by 10 point or more.

Mavs win:
Mavs: 105
Sonics: 93

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:32 AM   #24
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Don't underestimate their defense. I watched the Sonics/Spurs game last night. The Sonics contest every shot.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:41 AM   #25
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

This game might as well be the 2002-03 Mavs against the 2004-05 Mavs as far as the style of the game goes. If it's played like a regular season game, then Seattle wins. If it's played like a play off game, then the Mavs win.

I say Dirk and Fin make sure the team takes the game seriously. Mavs win 101-92.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:46 AM   #26
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

This will be another test of our Mavs. Seattle is a shooting team...much like the Suns...but they aren't an inside team which is where the Suns beat us up with Damp out. Terry and DA have to contain Ridnour and AD. Howard and Fin/Daniels have to stay home on Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. Damp needs to DOMINATE the paint and Dirk must be Dirk. Last thing is we can't let Radmanovich kill us and we should be OK.

Seattle 102
Dallas 106
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:51 AM   #27
gogojojo73

gogojojo73 is on a distinguished road

I don't think Seattle is half as good as their record. They played well last night, but I don't see it lasting forever.

We should be able to score inside and dominate on the boards. If our jumpers fall, I see a blowout.

Mavs win 105 - 90
gogojojo73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:17 AM   #28
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

<u>KG's Keys to Beating the Sonics</u>

1. Run them off the line.

The Sonics are killing people from the arc this season, shooting nearly 40% AS A TEAM. Even though Allen, Lewis, and company are also threats to attack the rim, they'll murder us if we let them bomb away. Our perimeter defenders are going to have to play tight and challenge every shot.

2. Rebound the ball.

The Sonics have two dedicated rebounders in Fortson and Evans, and they are 4th in the league in rebounding differential. Last night, they edged the Spurs on the boards. Dampier is going to have to match up with Seattle's twin rebounders and keep them off the glass -- a difficult task not only in light of their rebounding prowess but also in light of the fact that Dampier will spend a lot of time trying to challenge shots when Seattle's perimeter scorers drive. The Mavs have to rebound as a team to win, much like they did in Minnesota the other night.

If the Mavs can keep the Sonics off the offensive glass, they have a good chance to win.

3. Attack the rim.

The Sonics block an anemic 3.8 shots per game, and they really don't have anyone who can protect the rim. The Mavs need to pound the ball down to Dampier early, and the Mavs need to avoid settling for jumpers and attack the rim. This Mavs team won't beat the Sonics in a jumpshooting contest, but they can beat them by scoring in the paint and by getting to the line.

4. Defensive matchups.

Since the Mavs are going to start Finley (and, I assume, Howard), I'd like to see Howard draped all over Rashard Lewis, with Finley and Daniels guarding Allen. I don't expect Finley and Daniels to stop Allen, but as long as they run him off the three-point line and make him work hard for his points, I'm happy.

In the paint, Dirk should guard Radmanovic and Dampier should guard either Fortson or Evans.

Again, not an exhaustive list, but if they do all of those things, they should be in position to win.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:43 AM   #29
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough

I am going to be at the game tonight. Mavs have never lost a game I watched so far in the arena, so I am hoping the streak holds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Go Mavs!
Old 12-09-2004, 10:43 AM   #30
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

The Sonics' mirage will end tonight as the Mavs show the world who's the real deal and who's not.

Dallas Mavericks.... f#@% yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherf@#%ng day, yeah!

Mavs by 10.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:45 AM   #31
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: MikeB
This will be another test of our Mavs. Seattle is a shooting team...much like the Suns...but they aren't an inside team which is where the Suns beat us up with Damp out. Terry and DA have to contain Ridnour and AD. Howard and Fin/Daniels have to stay home on Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. Damp needs to DOMINATE the paint and Dirk must be Dirk. Last thing is we can't let Radmanovich kill us and we should be OK.
One thing most people don't realize is that Seattle isn't just an outside shooting team. They can shoot from outside but you will be surprised at how often they make it all the way to the rim.

Old 12-09-2004, 11:05 AM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
<u>KG's Keys to Beating the Sonics</u>

1. Run them off the line.

The Sonics are killing people from the arc this season, shooting nearly 40% AS A TEAM. Even though Allen, Lewis, and company are also threats to attack the rim, they'll murder us if we let them bomb away. Our perimeter defenders are going to have to play tight and challenge every shot.

2. Rebound the ball.

The Sonics have two dedicated rebounders in Fortson and Evans, and they are 4th in the league in rebounding differential. Last night, they edged the Spurs on the boards. Dampier is going to have to match up with Seattle's twin rebounders and keep them off the glass -- a difficult task not only in light of their rebounding prowess but also in light of the fact that Dampier will spend a lot of time trying to challenge shots when Seattle's perimeter scorers drive. The Mavs have to rebound as a team to win, much like they did in Minnesota the other night.

If the Mavs can keep the Sonics off the offensive glass, they have a good chance to win.

3. Attack the rim.

The Sonics block an anemic 3.8 shots per game, and they really don't have anyone who can protect the rim. The Mavs need to pound the ball down to Dampier early, and the Mavs need to avoid settling for jumpers and attack the rim. This Mavs team won't beat the Sonics in a jumpshooting contest, but they can beat them by scoring in the paint and by getting to the line.

4. Defensive matchups.

Since the Mavs are going to start Finley (and, I assume, Howard), I'd like to see Howard draped all over Rashard Lewis, with Finley and Daniels guarding Allen. I don't expect Finley and Daniels to stop Allen, but as long as they run him off the three-point line and make him work hard for his points, I'm happy.

In the paint, Dirk should guard Radmanovic and Dampier should guard either Fortson or Evans.

Again, not an exhaustive list, but if they do all of those things, they should be in position to win.
This is one of the worst posts that I've ever read on this site. What has happened to the quality level of posting here at d-m.com? This is unacceptable.

For those of you that do not know...this is a joke. I'm sure many of you remember the post by 'johnmcclane' a few games ago when KG listed some keys to victory. Well, it's a spoof on that.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:07 AM   #33
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

If the defense does its job, the mavs should have no problem getting this victory. I expect a relatively easy win.

105-96 MAVS

THE RETURN OF THE FIN!
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:33 AM   #34
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: JLEEHASMUCHGAME
If the defense does its job, the mavs should have no problem getting this victory. I expect a relatively easy win.

105-96 MAVS

THE RETURN OF THE FIN!
Why do you expect a "relatively easy win"?? Care to elaborate?

Old 12-09-2004, 12:09 PM   #35
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

The mavs should beat the Sonics. The mavs are the more physical team. We have the slashers, the missing piece is Finley. Terry seems to be feeling more comfortable in the offense every day.

Mavs 100- Sonics 96
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 12:56 PM   #36
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Why am I worried that Danny Fortson is going to something nasty to Dirk? It will be "unintentional" of course but it will be bad. I just feel it. Anyone else have this fear?
Old 12-09-2004, 01:26 PM   #37
samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
Why am I worried that Danny Fortson is going to something nasty to Dirk? It will be "unintentional" of course but it will be bad. I just feel it. Anyone else have this fear?
You say unintentional i dont think. i even dreamt about it. if his fatass does anything to harm our superstar, Dampier is gonna have his back, and of course Finley.

mavs - 98
sonics - 89
Old 12-09-2004, 01:41 PM   #38
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

That's why "unintentional" was in quotes. That must have been a horrible nightmare.

Quote:
Originally posted by: samoan-maverick
Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
You say unintentional i dont think. i even dreamt about it. if his fatass does anything to harm our superstar, Dampier is gonna have his back, and of course Finley.

mavs - 98
sonics - 89
Old 12-09-2004, 02:13 PM   #39
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road

If Dirk can scored 30+ this game, Mavs wins since this is the trend lately.

This is one of those games that I can't really tell who has more advantages and disadvantages. Sure, Allen is hot but so is Dirk. And when Dirk has bad shooting night, he is going to draw a lot of fouls on them. Maybe fouling out Foston?

But if Mavs wins, some people may say it's because of back-to-back game. LOL But if Mavs loses, it will over-glorify Sonics. I don't hate Sonics but Mavs should win this one as a TEAM.

Jimmy

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 03:52 PM   #40
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs serve the NBA up this week.

Cya pups. Sonics next.

Mavs 100
Sonics 89

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote