Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #1

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough
Default Are you a gambler?

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=18969

Not sure if this is a re-post or not, but if anyone wants a free sports-betting site where you can actually win real money without paying a dime, this site is nuts. It's actually legit and its growing super fast. You get a free 10 cents to bet at the start and after every single time you lose. It's actually pretty fun thing to do when you're bored, especially come Mavs playoff time and march madness. People have been cashing out like 200-300$.

Last edited by Member; 03-16-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I just found something new to waste my time on . Thanks for the suggestion, Member...
Old 03-16-2008, 08:43 PM   #3

Default Betting on Mav's games for free

Unfortunately I found out how bad i sucked at betting...meh.

Last edited by Member; 03-16-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

OK~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Keep this to one thread.

Thanks!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #6
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Call the police, my dime just dropped some baby! After Atlanta covered that one point spread, my judicious first bet successfully added 8 more cents to the war-fund...
Old 03-16-2008, 11:23 PM   #7

Evil...if you watch the 20 second add they give you and rate it, you get like double your bet. It's their way of making money on the site but it can double your bet pay-off and turn it into 16 cents or so FWIW.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member
Evil...if you watch the 20 second add they give you and rate it, you get like double your bet. It's their way of making money on the site but it can double your bet pay-off and turn it into 16 cents or so FWIW.
Yeah, I tried to to that when I made my first bet yesterday, but I had firefox blocking the scripts that it was going to run on, and I wasn't able to unblock them before the ad timed out. Hopefully, when I make another bet today, I will be able to watch the ad for the bigger potential payday ...
Old 03-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I've got Toronto plus the 13.5 against the Utes.

EDIT: For the whole dime, baby!

Last edited by chumdawg; 03-17-2008 at 12:53 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I've got a big .19 riding on the Andray Blatche and company beating the 6.5 line against Atlanta tonight. I can just smell the potential $0.3455 payout. It's big money time...
Old 03-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... someone needs to alert Julius. That man would make a killing.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #12

IM taking the over 177 on Boston/SA

Boston has scored 100 in 4 of its past 5 and they dont even have Ray Ray. Their last meeting was a combined 188.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #13

I'm almost at a dollar yippeee!

tourney time is gonna be nuts