Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-08-2004, 01:00 PM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default PRESEASON TICKETS AT A DISCOUNT

The Mavs are running a promotion through my company right now for discounted preseason tickets. They were one of only 2 NBA teams to sell out all their home preseason games last year (SacKings also.)

It will be your first chance to see the Damp, Terry, STack alongside Dirk and Fin. SHould be pretty cool.

$39 tickets for $25 and $31 tickets for $20. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the details. No catch or gimmick - just discounted preseason tickets.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:08 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:PRESEASON TICKETS AT A DISCOUNT

so if they sold out the preseason games, then why arent they putting them on TV?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 01:12 PM   #3
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
so if they sold out the preseason games, then why arent they putting them on TV?
I have no earthly idea.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:37 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: PRESEASON TICKETS AT A DISCOUNT

what about upper bowl tickets..how much are they going for?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 04:27 PM   #5
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Anyone know if the Knicks preseason games are carried on MSG? It would be a great way to catch two Mavericks pre-season games.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 04:37 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
Anyone know if the Knicks preseason games are carried on MSG? It would be a great way to catch two Mavericks pre-season games.
nice thinking. I would pay 6 bucks to add the local sports networks that the games are covered on.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 11:31 PM   #7
XERXES
Diamond Member

I have no idea if they'll cover the Knicks game or not. I'm going to go to the first and last home preseason games. (I gave my other tickets away.)
Old 10-11-2004, 12:17 AM   #8
VivaNajera
Golden Member

VivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of lightVivaNajera is a glorious beacon of light

according to the knicks website its says that the mavs knicks game on sunday oct. 24th will be televised on MSG, i know for directv viewers we can see the game even if you have league pass or not bc league pass began its free preview tonight with the rockets and heat game, which runs through the first week of the season
VivaNajera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 05:12 PM   #9
samsteng

samsteng is on a distinguished road

I called this guy, Xerxes, hooked me up with Donna Pittman. She is a sweetie, works for the Mav's. Her phone number is 214-658-7103. Got me some nice seats, $25, no handling, mailed to me free, right over the phone. Call her, tell her you heard she is a sweetie, she'll fix you up, any seats in the house that aren't already spoken for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
samsteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 12:09 AM   #10
Mavs Maniac

Mavs Maniac has a spectacular aura aboutMavs Maniac has a spectacular aura about

Thanks XERXES and samsteng!!
Mavs Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 03:19 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

This special now also includes the Nov. 6 Grizzlies game. Get off the pine people...