Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #2481
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I thought episode three of Walking Dead was a huge improvement over episode two. I'm pleased.
blah...wait....make that triple blah.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #2482
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Ok....if you're not watching "Community", you are a fool!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #2483
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i LOVE community so so so so so so so much.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #2484
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Community is likely getting canceled from what I hear. But I agree it is awesome.

People just don't like good television for some reason. They like singing and dancing exclusively. Oh and repetitious cop shows.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #2485
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

it's not doing that bad.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/11/04/nb...ore-community/

the problem is that it's going up against Big Bang Theory
Old 11-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #2486
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Unfortunately Community is likely getting canceled from what I hear. But I agree it is awesome.

People just don't like good television for some reason. They like singing and dancing exclusively. Oh and repetitious cop shows.
Unless you're talking about american idol and dancing with the stars which I agree with, god forbid Glee's broadway people like Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison dilute the talent pool! *facepalm* Plus they only get hack guests like Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth and Gwyneth Paltrow...

The ONLY qualm I have with Glee is the autotuning. For the most part, the main singers are good enough not to need it but they overuse it a ton anyways and its a beating. Besides that, the vocal performances are great, song choices are great and the choreography is broadway worthy. Anyone saying its "kareoke" realizes that basically any broadway play is a "karaoke" right? Look at any performance of Singing in the Rain for instance since the original... everyone (even on broadway) sings and dances and performs songs like "make em laugh" EXACTLY like Donald O'Connor did. They are performing a version of someone ELSE'S song. That's how plays work.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-19-2010 at 04:24 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #2487
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry if this has been covered, but is Boardwalk Empire AMAZING or what? It really bridges the gap between movies and television.

I'm a +1 on Walking Dead; however, like someone else mentioned, I had higher expectations.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #2488
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Boardwalk is definitely the best of all of the shows I'm watching this season IMO. The production value is simply on another level.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-19-2010 at 06:52 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #2489
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
it's not doing that bad.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/11/04/nb...ore-community/

the problem is that it's going up against Big Bang Theory
I DVR them both.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #2490
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Unless you're talking about american idol and dancing with the stars which I agree with, god forbid Glee's broadway people like Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison dilute the talent pool! *facepalm* Plus they only get hack guests like Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth and Gwyneth Paltrow...

The ONLY qualm I have with Glee is the autotuning. For the most part, the main singers are good enough not to need it but they overuse it a ton anyways and its a beating. Besides that, the vocal performances are great, song choices are great and the choreography is broadway worthy. Anyone saying its "kareoke" realizes that basically any broadway play is a "karaoke" right? Look at any performance of Singing in the Rain for instance since the original... everyone (even on broadway) sings and dances and performs songs like "make em laugh" EXACTLY like Donald O'Connor did. They are performing a version of someone ELSE'S song. That's how plays work.
Fluid, we know you like glee. No one has ever said the performers on that show aren't talented.

but this argument about musicals isn't valid (i even said so before). If i go see a musical, i'm expecting to hear songs written SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT MUSICAL. It's not like "Damn Yankees" is using songs written for "Annie Get Your Gun" (only exceptions to this are musicals like Mamma Mia and Movin' Out - I would include Jersey Boys, but that's a biographical musical).

Glee uses other people's works - madonna, britney spears, etc. Those songs were not written FOR Glee, they got the rights to re-use them in their format.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 11-20-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #2491
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Buddy Holly didn't have a hit with "My Favorite Things" before it was in The Sound of Music. Glee is pop songs from the radio performed and choreographed on TV. It's glorified karaoke. That doesn't mean it's not good, and that's no judgment on the show's quality, though I don't care to watch it because I don't like pop songs from the radio. But trying to compare it to Broadway musicals is logically fallacious on so many levels. Musicals are completely different. The songs belong to the musical. The songs performed on Glee belong to the songwriters that wrote them years ago, that the performers on Glee are doing covers of.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #2492
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the kiss of death for Fringe: http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1135956p1.html
Old 11-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #2493
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Outsourced. It's so stupid and pointless but I get a nice laugh out of it and The Office every Thursday night.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #2494
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Looks like the kiss of death for Fringe: http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1135956p1.html
dang it. I hope they at least get to try to wrap the story up.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #2495
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzak View Post
Sorry if this has been covered, but is Boardwalk Empire AMAZING or what? It really bridges the gap between movies and television.
It has too much sex stuff...but DANG this is a good show. I love the half faced sniper.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #2496
sike
The Preacha

I enjoyed last night's TWD more than the previous 2 episodes.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #2497
sike
The Preacha

Great episode of Fringe last week.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #2498
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Walking Dead was very high quality this week. I have much higher hopes now than I did after episode two.

STOP READING HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE FOUR

I do, however, question how THAT many walkers got that far into their camp without being detected. They've shown those people to be VERY careful, with noise makers and constant sentries. To have one or two stumble into camp is believable. To have what appeared to be upwards of twenty? Not real believable. I'm hoping for some sort of explanation involving Merle setting up the group somehow.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #2499
sike
The Preacha

Merle needs to die...but his bro could be an interesting long term character.

Quote:
Walking Dead was very high quality this week. I have much higher hopes now than I did after episode two.

STOP READING HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE FOUR

I do, however, question how THAT many walkers got that far into their camp without being detected. They've shown those people to be VERY careful, with noise makers and constant sentries. To have one or two stumble into camp is believable. To have what appeared to be upwards of twenty? Not real believable. I'm hoping for some sort of explanation involving Merle setting up the group somehow.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #2500
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Great episode of Fringe last week.
Fringe is so strong this season.

But of course people would rather watch mindlessly repetetive, brain numbing cop procedural cop shows, so... Sorry FRINGE!

I wonder if they will wrap it up this season, because to wrap it up is to settle the war between universes, not leaving them much of an out if they were to somehow get renewed (which they won't, but I'm sure they're hopeful.)
Old 11-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #2501
sike
The Preacha

Watching The Walking Dead I have one serious question: Why in the world is Rick the leader all of a sudden?? These people have been successfully surviving the end of the world and all of a sudden a new guy shows up and he just kinda becomes the leader???

whaaaa?

Old 11-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #2502
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watching The Walking Dead I have one serious question: Why in the world is Rick the leader all of a sudden?? These people have been successfully surviving the end of the world and all of a sudden a new guy shows up and he just kinda becomes the leader???

whaaaa?
I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but just from a general perspective i would say that we don't really have much notion of how long they've been there. Going from memory, based on the state of the flowers in Rick's room and his facial hair I would wager it's only been a month or so. Maybe two. So they might only have been together for a few weeks.

In a situation like that I don't think it's out of the question that someone that is clearly a natural leader would come in and people would start following him.

Or am I way off on how long Rick was supposed to be in a coma?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-29-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #2503
Eamjr10

Eamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really nice

Dexter
Eamjr10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #2504
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
In a situation like that I don't think it's out of the question that someone that is clearly a natural leader would come in and people would start following him.

Or am I way off on how long Rick was supposed to be in a coma?
I don't remember how long he was in a coma...I just can't see that many adult men who have managed to survive for HOWEVER long it had been (At least 3 weeks) just bowing out and following some newbie who they had to rescue. I get the feeling that this little caravan has been together for a while now and I don't think they would just turn over the way they do things.

Anyway...

Old 11-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #2505
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

I hadn't watched yesterday's episode either, but in all fairness, the "leader" they had before Rick showed up (Rick's former colleague, can't remember his name off the top of head) has a bit of an anger problem.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #2506
sike
The Preacha

Spoiler:

I was shocked in Boardwalk when Agent VanAlden kills drowns his partner!!

that guy is nuts.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #2507
muzak

Quote:
Spoiler:

I was shocked in Boardwalk when Agent VanAlden kills drowns his partner!!

that guy is nuts.
That was crazy!! The scene where he was whipping himself in the back was creepy as hell, too.

Last edited by muzak; 11-29-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #2508
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

On Walking Dead....how come most zombies are typical zombies..just bleeeh blaaah, can't climb ladders etc.... but then one knows to pick up a rock to bust through a window? and attempt to climb a chain link fence?

and Boardwalk is on another F*ckin level....greatness (and I like the sex stuff )
Old 12-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #2509
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
On Walking Dead....how come most zombies are typical zombies..just bleeeh blaaah, can't climb ladders etc.... but then one knows to pick up a rock to bust through a window? and attempt to climb a chain link fence?

and Boardwalk is on another F*ckin level....greatness (and I like the sex stuff )
You don't think it would stand to reason that some zombies are more intelligent and adaptable than others?

It still took the one a long time to come up with how to get through the window. And they did gradually start to work up the ladder as well, I believe.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #2510
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm almost ready to kick Chuck to the curb..just not enough time.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #2511
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Right now, I'm really into Dexter just started season 3. Wow, just found out Dexter married his sister and that he had cancer recently.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #2512
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

SPOILER

"The wrong man is running this town"

What a genius new plot that will unfold in the next season. That old man is about to wreak havoc... This show just keeps on getting better and the scope is infinite... So many characters to develop with so little time, but there's no question they can pull it off.. It's flawless..
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #2513
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

New Sunny was really good.

New Community not so much. Sorry, but they coulda done a lot more with that setting...

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #2514
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

yeah, Community felt pretty disjointed last night. I liked it, cause it's nice to see the character elements as opposed to hilarity all the time... But it just didn't flow too well.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #2515
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
yeah, Community felt pretty disjointed last night. I liked it, cause it's nice to see the character elements as opposed to hilarity all the time... But it just didn't flow too well.
Agreed....it felt a little too preachy as well. "Alcohol makes everything bad"...We already know that, you don't have to mess up Community to tell us!!!

Old 12-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #2516
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

how long until a zombie figures out a gun? or drive cars?
seriously though, I think it'd be hilarious if there was a zombie walkin around with a cell phone textin.. gotta update that fb profile
Old 12-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #2517
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

The Walking Dead holy crap. Intense ending to the first season. Can't wait for season #2.

Also Boardwalk Empire, another killer debut season.

These series are going to be AWESOME.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #2518
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol.

I have not seen any of the walking dead but I did see many, many tweets tonight that said it's finale was GARBAGE.

I still can't figure out if I need to get on board or not. So much division out there on the internets about this one.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #2519
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I didn't think it was garbage, it just didn't feel like much of a finale because it was only a six episode "season" and nothing really got accomplished.

It honestly felt more like an extended pilot, which is fine, but now we have to wait a long time for a real season.

I'm definitely in though.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #2520
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I still can't figure out if I need to get on board or not. So much division out there on the internets about this one.
If you don't like zombie story lines and gore, then skip this show. The other components of the show (acting, characters, etc) are just not very strong.

I'm going to keep watching it, but I'm pretty lukewarm on this show.

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?