Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-03-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saving History

If anyone wants to get a copy of perhaps the greatest performance by a Maverick ever then go to:

Pontel

That link will take you to last night's game.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2004, 03:41 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Saving History

how much is 13.50 Euros in Dollars?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 03:48 PM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Saving History

Too much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was wondering, "How in the heck do they get around the copyright laws?" Then I realized, they're in Europe somewhere, which makes it very difficult for the NBA to sue them and collect.
Old 12-03-2004, 03:51 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have this game on either DVD or VHS? I would love to get a copy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 04:00 PM   #5
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

try this...
link

I use Bit Spirit as client. Took me about 3,5 h to download the game (slow DSL). I already downloaded the Miami game couple of weeks ago. Great site...
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 04:22 PM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Does anyone have this game on either DVD or VHS? I would love to get a copy.
I have it on VHS... and as a bonus I'll also throw in the Nuggets/Cavs game plus commercials and Inside the NBA after the games.

Nobody can beat this gem of an offer! One time only deal while stock lasts!
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 04:41 PM   #7
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

What are the copyright laws for NBA games? I know I have the game waiting for my second viewing at home...Tivo fo sho! I'm so glad it was on TNT last night so I could watch it.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 04:47 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: DubOverdose
What are the copyright laws for NBA games? I know I have the game waiting for my second viewing at home...Tivo fo sho! I'm so glad it was on TNT last night so I could watch it.
Yea I just love Tivo. I love it so much that it stopped right after 2 hours and 30 minutes. The game wasn't even over then.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 11:48 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I wish my PVR could understand when the game is over. When I record from league pass, I get 4 hours, when most games are like 2:30.

Last night, it recorded 2:30 and cut off the entire OT
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 07:59 AM   #10
ZueriMav

ZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Too much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was wondering, "How in the heck do they get around the copyright laws?" Then I realized, they're in Europe somewhere, which makes it very difficult for the NBA to sue them and collect.
Hey, kg. Just to clarify something about "bad europeans getting around copyrights" Usually, US copyrights are also protected in Europe (Western Europe) and vice versa. Re Pontel, they are "licensed by the top American sports leagues to distribute complete-game-DVD's of all the league games to customers in Europe, Asia, and Australia" I get a DVD a week from them, which contains a Mavs game and SportCenter week's highlights.

EUR 13.50 = US$ 18.08 US$ took a deep dive since August, September, sorry.

Cheers

EDIT. Btw. I'll get the Houston game next week. If somebody interested in a copy, you know how PM works ;-)
ZueriMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 02:51 PM   #11
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

ever since i lost the overtimes of the '03 tennessee-alabama 5 ot'er, i always set my tivo to record an extra hour or more on any sporting event (unless its on league pass, full court, etc. - it records 6 hours for those), just in case.

college basketball is the worst because they only allow for 2 hour games on the schedule on espn and even regulation games are rarely done in under 2:10 or 2:15.

Old 12-04-2004, 03:31 PM   #12
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I wish my PVR could understand when the game is over. When I record from league pass, I get 4 hours, when most games are like 2:30.

Last night, it recorded 2:30 and cut off the entire OT
record the game and whatever comes after it.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 06:45 PM   #13
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

All you have to do is change the record time. You can tell Tivo to stop recording 30 minutes after the game. I also have a DVD recorder that I set on 4hr recordings, so if Tivo stops, I'll still have the DVD recorder going...
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote