Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2024, 08:34 AM   #1041
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Kawhi out

Omax and THJ remain out

Luka sore knee but not listed on injury report
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2024, 08:53 AM   #1042
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Dr Bio is that you? 😂
That or the return of....

CADBANE! Mwahahaha!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:01 AM   #1043
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

CADBANE! Mwahahaha!
Bro that guy got an insta block from me. Cleaned up these threads immensely from the multi-posts and large format pics/clips. Couldn't do it lol
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:49 AM   #1044
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Bro that guy got an insta block from me. Cleaned up these threads immensely from the multi-posts and large format pics/clips. Couldn't do it lol
Who Cadbane or LukaMagic?

LukaMagic is either a poster here pretending to be someone else or an AI...maybe both. lol.

Old 05-03-2024, 11:00 AM   #1045
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:

CADBANE! Mwahahaha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Quote:

LukaMagic is either a poster here pretending to be someone else or an AI...maybe both. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Kawhi out

Omax and THJ remain out

Luka sore knee but not listed on injury report
https://youtu.be/rSZ50vs9OXs

We are the crowd
We're c-coming out
Got my flash on, it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastical
Leather and jeans
Garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I
I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby, you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
I'll be your girl backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah 'cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Shadow is burnt
Yellow dance and we turn
My lashes are dry
Purple teardrops I cry, it don't have a price
Loving you is cherry pie
'Cause you know that baby I
I'm your biggest fan
Papa-paparazzi
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind
Baby, you'll be famous
Papa-paparazzi
Real good
We dance in the studio
Snap snap to that shit on the radio
Don't stop for anyone
We're plastic but we still have fun!
I'm your biggest fan
Papa-paparazzi
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind
Baby, you'll be famous
Papa-paparazzi

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-03-2024 at 11:02 AM.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 11:09 AM   #1046
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

ps She loves it all the while she is giving a hand signal to cut it. Enough.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:09 AM   #1047
LukaMagic
Golden Member

ma ma ma MA.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:09 AM   #1048
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about all this doom and gloom talk, but I'm headed to the game tonight. Let's close these chumps out!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 11:47 AM   #1049
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:

The latter lol and you may be right...
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 01:04 PM   #1050
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

While I am not as critical of the refs as many here, I do have one concern. If the Mavs win this series, there will be no California teams left in the playoffs, and since that is our most populous state, it could be bad for TV ratings. Already, superstars like LeBron, the Splash Brothers and Giannis are on the boat fishing. If the Mavs win, 4 more future hall of famers in George, Hardin, K Leonard and Westbrook will join them there.

I am still 100% sure the NBA stole the Mavs first championship because of anti-Mavs bias by putting D Wade on the charity stripe 25 times per game. I sure hope they don't do it to us again.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:08 PM   #1051
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We really FN need to win tonight. I hope the team all wears black.

Bring us good luck Shaggy, or dont show your face 'round these part again!!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 01:32 PM   #1052
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Well we need to win tonight because game 7 is on a Sunday and we all know that means afternoon.

This is going to be an incredibly hard game to win though. They won't go down without a fight.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-03-2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:55 PM   #1053
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

What is better:

Winning a series at home for the first time since April 2022
or
Destroying the Clippers at home in game 7, ending a franchise like we did with the Suns?
Old 05-03-2024, 04:05 PM   #1054
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
What is better:

or
Destroying the Clippers at home in game 7, ending a franchise like we did with the Suns?
Tonight. Real fans paid good money for those tickets.

Old 05-03-2024, 04:21 PM   #1055
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tonight. Real fans paid good money for those tickets.
tonight... clips franchise already circling the drain. it's starting to make that loud sucking noise as it empties.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 04:41 PM   #1056
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is better:

or
Tonight for sure.

Get the home fans a W.
Display the ability to put teams away.
Get some rest.
Keep our blood pressure down.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 08:36 PM   #1057
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

For all the complaining about THJ on this board, he?s not a net negative this series
Old 05-03-2024, 08:56 PM   #1058
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Seems like a good start by Luka. Poor pass out to PJ for a three. Had a layup. But I mean, still good.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:57 PM   #1059
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Kyrie missed an open three pointer. Too much to ask for him to start hot. Way, way too much.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:58 PM   #1060
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Looks like Luka is going to attack the rim again tonight which is good for his efficiency

And Gafford looks much more engaged for the 2nd straight outing

But I knew he would settle down eventually
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 08:59 PM   #1061
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Gafford two weird fouls early on. On Zubac.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-03-2024 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:01 PM   #1062
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Great energy with Mavs. Great start.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:03 PM   #1063
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
While I am not as critical of the refs as many here, I do have one concern. If the Mavs win this series, there will be no California teams left in the playoffs, and since that is our most populous state, it could be bad for TV ratings. Already, superstars like LeBron, the Splash Brothers and Giannis are on the boat fishing. If the Mavs win, 4 more future hall of famers in George, Hardin, K Leonard and Westbrook will join them there.

I am still 100% sure the NBA stole the Mavs first championship because of anti-Mavs bias by putting D Wade on the charity stripe 25 times per game. I sure hope they don't do it to us again.
I'm with you

I never understood all the fuss about the refs this series

They have mostly allowed both teams to play physical defense and I prefer that style as opposed to ft parade games

Neither team has shot a higher number of ft's than the other

I hope the playoffs remain this way throughout just let guys play.

I think some fans have become accustomed to the soft fouls and non contact play and that's why they worry about the lack of calls now 😂

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-03-2024 at 09:03 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:10 PM   #1064
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

We need to hurt them early. Don't let off the gas.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:21 PM   #1065
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Commentators are so poor. They are blind. That was KLEBER OFFENSIVE REBOUND. But they haven't even noticed it. They just noticed Green's "hustle." They talk so much and then they don't notice important things.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:24 PM   #1066
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Great 1st quarter. 34 points. W/ Boban in the house.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:27 PM   #1067
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Kyrie w 0 points and 1 assist.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:28 PM   #1068
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Broken rib???

Fuck that looked bad
Old 05-03-2024, 09:38 PM   #1069
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Commentators are not very smart at all. They just talked about "short roll." That is a very, very stupid name for what they are describing. That is NOT A ROLL AT ALL. And that is not a position in which one rolls. One rolls after a pick. And that is not after-a-pick situation. They are not at all smart.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:41 PM   #1070
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Irving finally scores. So now he can get himself going offensively. Finally.

In most games he needs something like that to happen to him so that he can get going. Like he has no good self-initiative. Like he needs something to happen and then he can get going.

But he's great defensively. Seems to be taking care of Harden well.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-03-2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:50 PM   #1071
LukaMagic
Golden Member

"That makes them happy, and it's not even for free food."

Commentator's words after Harden's missed free throw. Sums up very well much of what's wrong with America.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:50 PM   #1072
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Luka is the reason it?s not a blow out. So many lazy shots
Old 05-03-2024, 09:52 PM   #1073
LukaMagic
Golden Member

There was Luka giving Irving space to get himself going. But Irving can't. Can't find his shot. Can't find his drive. No midrange.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:55 PM   #1074
LukaMagic
Golden Member

And look at these guys. They are all melon heads. Not watching a game. They have shit delivered to their phones and THAT'S what they'll be talking about. They don't even WATCH THE GAMES.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:56 PM   #1075
LukaMagic
Golden Member

Kleber is a big loss. Defensively in particular. But offensively too.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:57 PM   #1076
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

Luka is playing like an idiot this quarter on both ends
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:59 PM   #1077
LukaMagic
Golden Member

That's the problem with Gafford.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:59 PM   #1078
LukaMagic
Golden Member

He is good. He can dunk. Has great hands and length and even feel for the ball.

But . fundamentals . he . does . not . have .

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-03-2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:00 PM   #1079
Melonhead
Guru

Fucking lazy.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:01 PM   #1080
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Luka is the reason it?s not a blow out. So many lazy shots
Lazy passes, making 0 effort to stay in front of anyone on defense, and the constant jacking up 3s when he hasn?t hit a single one all game. It seems like the fact that he?s so annoyed he can?t make a 3 is hurting the rest of his game tonight.
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote