Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-20-2004, 12:57 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Statement from TheMurph

With the recent attacks of "murphy4", I just wanted to make a very brief statement.

I absolutely love it whenever someone takes time out of their schedule and their life to create an account to attack me. I'm sure there's probably been 7 or 8 instances to where someone has done something similar to "murphy4". It's a freaking ego boost to know that someone would allot a certain amount of their time to do something like what Murphy4 did. Hell, some love me and others hate me. It's part of being a lightning rod. But, I absolutely love it when trolls create a ficticious account to attack me. So, if you ever feel the need to do so again, please go for it.

Hell, I haven't even been around much over the past couple of months with the exception of last week. It's good to know that I can still infuriate someone enough to where they'll go off the deep end. No, I do not do so intentionally. However, I do think it's humorous when it occurs.

Am I egotistical? Sure. Am I a jack@ss? Probably so. Hey, it's easy to be an egotistical jack@ss whenever you're right as much as I am. Thank you for the laughs. Keep them coming.

TheMurph
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2004, 01:01 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Statement from TheMurph

anyone who addresses himself as the "TheMurph", does not need to follow the question "am I a jack@ss?" with probably! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] nothing but love for my favorite jack@ss!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 01:35 PM   #3
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Murphy3, you are one hell of an asshole!!! And while you are DEFINITELY wrong on SEVERAL occassions, you are probably right more than wrong!!! You are also an arrogant, egotistical, mean mean man!!!

But we all love having you around! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 02:52 PM   #4
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:Statement from TheMurph

Quote:
It's a freaking ego boost to know that someone would allot a certain amount of their time to do something like what Murphy4 did. Hell, some love me and others hate me.
I think it's mostly the latter...
Old 01-20-2004, 02:57 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

nah
Old 01-20-2004, 03:05 PM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

murphy3 is overrated.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:08 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Irontoad, could we keep this thread on topic?
Old 01-20-2004, 03:27 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

damn...I missed all the fun. What happened THIS time.....?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 03:36 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Doc, you didn't miss much. Murphy4 only posted a couple of times. He posted once in the Other Sports section in the thread discussing Payton Manning. He also posted in the thread talking about which players I don't like.

Just more of the same.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:40 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

quick Synopsis for doc:

M4: "I hate the rat bastard that is Murphy3 so much that I will copy his avatar and name just to mock him(though this makes my look weak and stupid)and at all times be over the top with my blatent hatred of him"

LRB: you are a bad, bad person who needs to leave the wonderful land of D-M that I am sworn to protect from trolls as yourself.

M4: nooooooooooooooooooo! *flush*

the end.......

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-20-2004, 03:43 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
quick Synopsis for doc:

M4: "I hate the rat bastard that is Murphy3 so much that I will copy his avatar and name just to mock him(though this makes my look weak and stupid)and at all times be over the top with my blatent hatred of him"

LRB: you are a bad, bad person who needs to leave the wonderful land of D-M that I am sworn to protect from trolls as yourself.

M4: nooooooooooooooooooo! *flush*

the end.......
Yet, for some strange reason, his comments were not edited. His signature was not edited.

Old 01-20-2004, 03:44 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Another troll dedicated to murph? That should set the official record. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 03:46 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Yet, for some strange reason, his comments were not edited. His signature was not edited.
I just found the posts. You are right. That is horsepoo. Someone should edit the post AND the signature. Can't they just delete the member and all of his posts?
Old 01-20-2004, 03:53 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Patience doc...patience
Old 01-20-2004, 04:20 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

The posts have been deleted. I don't think that there is a way to edit signature lines though. Sorry it took so long it's been a busy day at work and with trolls.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:25 PM   #16
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I just want a Veruca Pepper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 05:33 PM   #17
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

What happened? did I miss something?

I wish my life was so empty I had to copy someone's name and avatar and then insult them for kicks.

Keep it up, Murph. You are to this board what Randy Galloway is to talk radio[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 05:52 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
What happened? did I miss something?

I wish my life was so empty I had to copy someone's name and avatar and then insult them for kicks.

Keep it up, Murph. You are to this board what Randy Galloway is to talk radio[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
compliment? put down? hummmmmmm

Old 01-20-2004, 06:08 PM   #19
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Signature lines canĀ“t be edited.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote