Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice
Default Starting Lineup Change

Word has it that Avery is going to start Dampier tonight.

I, of course, agree with this move. But in order to really make it effective, they will need to actually give Dampier the ball on offense.
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted, anticipated and predicted.

Question to ask here: How will Nellie respond?

If he's laying down for Game 2, I think he scouts us out here and comes with a real game plan in Game 3 in the Bay.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #3
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I read otherwise. I read he' will be going with the same starting lineup as last game. Where did you get your info?

If it is true however, it reminds me of this little tune.......

Satan: [singing]
Yes you are f*cked!
Sh*t out of luck!
Now I'm complete and my c*ck you will suck!
The Rings shall be mine, and you're first in line.
You brought me annoyance, now your Warriors shall die!

Last edited by bernardos70; 04-25-2007 at 03:32 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:07 PM   #4
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I read otherwise. I read he' will be going with the same starting lineup as last game. Where did you get your info?

If it is true however, it reminds me of this little tune.......

Satan: [singing]
Yes you are f*cked!
Sh*t out of luck!
Now I'm complete and my c*ck you will suck!
The Rings shall be mine, and you're first in line.
You brought me annoyance, now your Warriors shall die!
LOL holy crap, I better never recieve a warning or a ban from you!

Last edited by WraithXx; 04-25-2007 at 04:07 PM.
WraithXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh? I'm no mod here. And that song is from the Tenacious D movie.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #6
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Eh? I'm no mod here. And that song is from the Tenacious D movie.
I thought you were! haha

carry on...

c0ck & balls
Old 04-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Ok Frank, I was just illustrating a point, you don't have to celebrate it.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:42 PM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Any sources on the line up theories?

I bet he stays small. I think he believes he can win that way if they just make some more shots. I'm glad I don't have to make that decision. I think they're boned either way if GS is going to throw up crazy 3's like that and make them.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-25-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #9
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

We won't beat GS playing all small ball. Avery has been selling this team on his system since he took over, and then admitted (by changing the line up) that maybe the system won't work. I hope Avery is man enough to go back to what has worked for us all season.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #10
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

I'm on board with, doing what you did to get here. Don't let them dictate what we do, let's make them adjust.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #11
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I favor starting Damp but going to the small ball lineup at certain points in the game for a change of pace.

That's what we've done all year and its won us 67 games. We haven't played "big" or "small" for the entirety of really any game all year.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #12
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

It's simple, you do what you've done to get to this point. If it's not good enough, you make changes in the off season. But you don't do something that probably would've made you a 50 win team, and a third seed or something.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

were gonna win..
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:26 PM   #14
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Yep it definitely worked tonight. The Warriors didn't seem as quick as they were the last game though. I fear the big lineup will get exploited more in the loud Golden State arena though the same could be said for any lineup there. Great win tonight though. Maybe Dirk will get back on track now.

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 04-25-2007 at 11:27 PM.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote