Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just some random thoughts..

Quit knee jerking... quite whining... quit bad mouthing the Mavs. It's been one game. So, they lost the first game of a series again. It's not like that's anything new for this Mavs team. Yes, I would have loved for them to get off on a good foot, but they are playing a team with a tremendous amount of talent. They are a #8 seed in positioning only.. Obviously, GState is much better than a #8 seed. With that being said, there's no excuse for losing this series for the Mavs.

But, they haven't lost this series. It's been one game. Stop the damn knee jerking, whining and bitching. So many of you have begun to doubt this team because of one loss. The Mavs have alot more intestinal fortitude than what some of you are giving them credit for. It's unfortunate that many of you don't have the stomach to stand behind the Mavs and support them. I almost hate myself for typing out that last sentence. It sounds homerish. But, I'm not a Mavs homer in the least bit so it's ok coming from me.

This team deserves more than just one game of wiggle room from it's fans. I heard a fan talking about Dirk on the radio a couple of days ago mentioning how he has turned back into nothing more than just a jumpshooter and that he was soft. It sure doesn't take long for people to turn on someone. I'm all for holding a team accountable, but the jumping off of a cliff shouldn't start after game 1 of the first round. Hell, wait untill at least game three before you tighten the noose. I have confidence in this team. Obviously, GS has a good game plan for defensing and attacking the Mavs. If AJ is half the coach that he's supposed to be and if Dirk's half the superstar that he's supposed to be, we'll be talking about how to defend Yao in a couple of weeks after the Rockets have just taken a game from the 'helpless' mavs.

So do me a favor. Save some of the bitching for next round. Some of you won't know what to do with yourself if you waste it all this series and have nothing left to bitch about as the playoffs go on.

And yeah, one final note. Jerry Stackhouse sucks donkey balls.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-25-2007 at 12:05 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Although I agree Stack does indeed suck donkey balls, he also might be the most important Mav in this game 2. Need his scoring off the bench more than anything tonight.

We also need Damp and Diop in there setting picks and getting people open, but that's another thread all together...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's some old school Murph.

Great post, Murph.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #4
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

This is what you have to LOVE about the playoffs. So many things happen that you don't expect. Some good, some bad. As long as we play Mavericks basketball, we'll be fine. Luckily after the first 4 games of the season, I don't think we ever lost 4 of 7 again, even when playing tough opponents. There's a lot of silver lining in game 1. The Warriors played like crap, IMO. If we had just hit some open jumpers and been a little more aggressive, we would have been fine- and that's including Avery's terrible game plan. The W's are streaky, so we can probably expect to see more games like G1 from them, and as long as the Mavs are motivated, should be a blowout for us. This is a team that tends to sleepwalk through game 1s. Houston in 05, Suns in 05, Spurs in 06, Suns in 06, and now. We played like crap in the Houston series, against an arguably better team, while we weren't half the team we are now- but we still gutted that series out. Game 1 against the Suns last year we could have swept that series, but we just weren't ready mentally, but you know what? We bounced back pretty well and won that series. If I remember correctly, we didn't even need a whole lot of heroics to win that series, but Dirk's 50pt game was awefully nice.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate having to be the voice of reason. I'd much rather just post my thoughts about the game and not have to do this b.s. But, I guess I should have expected that knee jerking would be in full force. The Mavs are down 0-1. There should be no reason to have to back people off of the ledge.

Cripp, as for your comments about Stack.. Let's just hope we have the Stack of this year playing in the playoffs... Not the Stack of last regular season.

As for why the Mavs lose game 1's.. I do think that AJ has a tendancy to get outcoached at times. I think he's a tremendous motivator. But, as far as his x's and o's are concerned and his personnel decisions as to who's on the court at one time or another, I think he still struggles a bit. He's fortunate that he has a superbly talented team that's led by a superstar that is willing to bust his ass and set a great example for the team. And yes, that superstar and the rest of the team is damn lucky that they have a coach that stresses defense finally..and a coach that isn't caught up in telling them how great all of their opponents are while belittling his own team.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-25-2007 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the Mavs win tonight in a way that convinces me that they've figured out at least SOME things in regard to how to approach GS....then I'll be fine. It doesn't matter if it's a 3 point victory or a 35 point victory (though the latter would be nice), as long as the Mavs play like they are the aggressors and like they have a gameplan that will attack the Warriors' weaknesses.

That said, good post Murph.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:09 PM   #7
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Take a deep breath, Murph, there you go, feel better?

It's not a knee-jerk to offer criticism about Avery's starting line-up. It is a knee-jerk to think that Dallas has no answer for Baron Davis or this "vaunted" Warrior's small-ball "juggernaut" (was that an oxymoron).

I feel your pain, Murph, but you have to just ignore the posts that you know are made by idiots (except for this one).

Last edited by kingrex; 04-25-2007 at 12:09 PM.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:11 PM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Murphy, Bravo.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

I have no problem with criticising things that need to be criticized.. AJ and Dirk are two of the big culprits of game 1.. unfortunately, so was just about every other Mavs on the court. But, some seem to either:
1. act like the world has ended and that the Mavs have no chance
or
2. act as if Dirk and AJ aren't capable of making adjustments and that they are nothing more than average at what they do...
Old 04-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Let's not forget.. Dirk isn't Kevin Garnett. He's not going to just defer and stick his head between his legs when the going gets tough on the offensive side of the ball. Look for the Mavs to try to free up Dirk for more one on one matchups by moving him off of some screens.. and when Dirk is doubled, look for him to move the ball quickly. Also, I'd be surprised if we didn't see more high pick and rolls. I'm not sure why they didn't go to that often in game 1.. but, it is the Mavs bread and butter.

Dirk isn't going to hide in the corner. I'm not saying that he'll get it done 100% of the time, but he won't pull a KG.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

rep

It amazes me how people forgot what Dirk did in the playoffs last year. One game doesn't take that ability away, and I'm sure we will see it next game.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #12
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Random thoughts,

Nellie still up to his usual.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Wednesday, April 25

Big Game already? You better believe it. Dirk will need to shut up his MVP critics tonight.

Like this one …

Nowitzki could thrash the Warriors tonight by making quick, precise passes to open teammates. But even that has proved impossible for him amid the blur of Warriors pests.

Oh, the Warriors say they expect to get hit by Nowitzki's revenge tonight. They say the best player in the league can't be neutralized for two games in a row.
"I highly think it's impossible," said Stephen Jackson, the primary
Nowitzki defender. "I highly think it's impossible. Because he's such a great shooter and such a player...

"But we're going to try. We're not going to just give him a great game. He's going to have to work for it, just like last game."

By now, we know this rhetoric is all part of the Don Nelson gee-whiz PR plan for this series. Praise the Mavs, praise Nowitzki, keep pretending the Warriors feel lucky just to be alive and in the postseason and maybe it's three games to none Warriors before Dallas snaps awake.

"I will add that it will be a bounce-back game for the Mavericks," Nelson suggested Tuesday. "And we've got a better chance to get hit with lightning than to win the game tomorrow."

Yes, of course, anything you say, Nellie.

Do you hear the subliminal, whispery undercurrent of confidence, swagger and maybe a little Dirk-agitating?

And what does Nowitzki want for Game2? It's hard to tell - he turned his eyes to the floor and quickly walked past reporters without comment Tuesday. On Monday, Nowitzki did talk, and he sounded more passive and less confident than any great player I've ever heard during the playoffs.

This obviously could all change tonight - you knew Michael Jordan would go for 40 in Game2 if he had a Game1 clunker; Steve Nash and Tim Duncan never have two bad games in a row. But those are different personalities, too. Nowitzki said he wouldn't necessarily take the ball hard to the hoop against the small Warriors, wouldn't force up shots and might not be able to take over this series by himself.

Probably all true, but not the sentiment you ever heard from Larry Bird or Hakeem Olajuwon.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #13
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Quit knee jerking... quite whining... quit bad mouthing the Mavs. It's been one game. So, they lost the first game of a series again. It's not like that's anything new for this Mavs team. ...

So do me a favor. Save some of the bitching for next round. Some of you won't know what to do with yourself if you waste it all this series and have nothing left to bitch about as the playoffs go on.

good post murph, nice to see it.

btw....you're way wrong. There are some very legit reasons to be concerned, the most basic of which is that JET, Stack, and Dirk have each voiced concerns which (with a bit of between the line reading) about small ball. This is the first time that I can recall players dissenting with Avery like this. Not a good timing in my estimation, and as I put it elsewhere:
Warriors -- good team, but I'm not too concerned about this;

Small ball -- I have some quibbles with the strategy, but I'm not too concerned;

Playing small ball against the warriors with a group of players who aren't on board with small ball -- this concerns me greatly.
And I have a near infinite capacity for bitching -- I'm not the least concerned with shooting my bitch wad this series.

cheers
Old 04-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

The last time I checked, I didn't say that there was nothing to be concerned about...
Old 04-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #15
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The last time I checked, I didn't say that there was nothing to be concerned about...
Murph, I applaud the post.

However, what is your reaction if the same starting lineup is announced tonight?

Can we then wonder if Avery is going to make the correct adjustments?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:21 PM   #16
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

People always knee jerk in the playoffs. Do we really need to site how many examples in the last few years in the playoffs that a lower seed took a game or 2 but still lost? Meaning that home court is overblown. If your going to win a title you have to win on the road. So what that we lost game 1. Does that automatically mean we lose game 2 and we can't get one on their home court?

If we win the next 2 games......everybody who jumped ship we be banging the hull asking to be let back aboard.

Last edited by DarenG; 04-25-2007 at 02:31 PM.
DarenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #17
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, you didn't....

I just wanted to make the point that there are some legit reasons to be concerned, in my view at least.....

Comparatively speaking, btw, I wasn't terribly concerned at all after the game 1 loss to Phoenix last year -- this situation is different in my estimation.

incidentally -- it goes without saying that I hope my concerns prove to be unfounded.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-25-2007 at 02:31 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Jthing, of course. And even if the Mavs go with the same starting lineup, that doesn't mean that the game plan is the same. I will be disappointed if the Mavs fail to attempt to utilize damp. I hate the idea of totally changing your scheme when you've just rattled off one of the best regular seasons in the history of the NBA. Shouldn't you make more of an attempt to impose your will on the other team? I know that one of the Mavs strong points is that they are capable of playing multiple styles of basketball, but I don't think it was smart to go small with a team that you should absolutely dominate on the glass if you go with your normal lineup.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-25-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:35 PM   #19
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
no, you didn't....

I just wanted to make the point that there are some legit reasons to be concerned, in my view at least.....

Comparatively speaking, btw, I wasn't terribly concerned at all after the game 1 loss to Phoenix last year -- this situation is different in my estimation.

incidentally -- it goes without saying that I hope my concerns prove to be unfounded.
See I am just the opposite. I was worried last year and would be even more worried this year with a game 1 loss to the Suns. This loss to GS doesn't have the same impact for me. I know we can play well on the road. I just don't see GS taking this series. I just don't see it. They won 1 game. We can take one back on their court. I am just not ready to jump into panic mode.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:11 PM   #20
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarenG
See I am just the opposite. I was worried last year and would be even more worried this year with a game 1 loss to the Suns. This loss to GS doesn't have the same impact for me. I know we can play well on the road. I just don't see GS taking this series. I just don't see it. They won 1 game. We can take one back on their court. I am just not ready to jump into panic mode.
re Phoenix, my comments from back when.....

as far as this series goes.........

One of the reasons I'm concerned is because I'm not altogether convinced that small ball was the wrong thing to do. For this and other reasons I won't be the least bit surprised to see a lot more small ball. That is....I do not expect the series to turn to the mavs favor because of any great strategy changes. Add to this that several Mavs as previously noted have questioned the wisdom of small ball and you may have some discord in the lockerroom and some uncertainty on the court.

all that, and the mavs have from time to time shown a propensity to shoot the ball like crap.

this could be a recipe for an upset. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I think an upset is probable....just reasonably possible enough for me to obsess over the possibility.

having said all that.....I've been spectacularly wrong about enough things that I take great comfort in knowing that I cannot foretell the future, and I look forward to tonight's game.

cheers
Old 04-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jthing, of course. And even if the Mavs go with the same starting lineup, that doesn't mean that the game plan is the same. I will be disappointed if the Mavs fail to attempt to utilize damp. I hate the idea of totally changing your scheme when you've just rattled off one of the best regular seasons in the history of the NBA. Shouldn't you make more of an attempt to impose your will on the other team? I know that one of the Mavs strong points is that they are capable of playing multiple styles of basketball, but I don't think it was smart to go small with a team that you should absolutely dominate on the glass if you go with your normal lineup.
Murnph,

Cool, then we're on the same page.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #22
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
...having said all that.....I've been spectacularly wrong about enough things that I take great comfort in knowing that I cannot foretell the future, and I look forward to tonight's game.
at least I did get one thing right.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble.....
Old 04-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #24
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much ever since Avery took the helm, I've believed the Mavs are the ones in control of every game of every series.

I get the sense that if they want to win, they win. Usually the only way they lose is if they make stupid mistakes. Either they're on a big run or I'm anticipating they'll break out a big run any minute. This is why I've found the past couple of years to be the most fun I've ever had as a Mavs fan. Not like the old Nellie days when I always anticipated the OTHER team making the big run eventually.

That's why I often get pissed off when they lose. Not because I think they're suddenly bad, but because I know they're good. I want to see that unstoppable Mavericks basketball dominate the league.

In this particular case, I didn't approve of Avery's small ball. What's worse is that somehow I was under the impression he wasn't going to play his starters in Game 2 either. The situation appeared to have a relatively simple solution and it looked like Avery wasn't going to capitalize. And if that happened, then the team wouldn't be living up to its potential. And like I just said, that's what bothers me the most.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

One thing that I've noticed over the years is that Dirk will sometimes stretch together a few games of ok play and then follow it up with a long stretch of absolutely dominating play. It seems like he will sometimes take a game or two to take over once he goes through a stretch where things go easily for the team.. and then, he gets hot and beats the ever living hell out of his opponents for a few weeks.

League, take notice... Dirk is due. I'd like to see him start his domination at about game 2 of the second round series.... Just play pretty good ball until then.. Rest up Dirk. Your dominance is needed throughout the rest of the playoffs.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:49 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Pretty much ever since Avery took the helm, I've believed the Mavs are the ones in control of every game of every series.

I get the sense that if they want to win, they win. Usually the only way they lose is if they make stupid mistakes. Either they're on a big run or I'm anticipating they'll break out a big run any minute. This is why I've found the past couple of years to be the most fun I've ever had as a Mavs fan. Not like the old Nellie days when I always anticipated the OTHER team making the big run eventually.
I feel the exact same way. I remember the old Kings/Mavs series I'd ALWAYS be pessimistic during the game, thinking that sac would go on some huge run and beat us. Always worried about getting beaten. Now I'm excited to win.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:36 AM   #27
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Um...