Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #1921
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The redeeming part of the vomiting scene was that it set-up more Creed greatness.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #1922
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I've decided that "always sunny" is the funniest show ever.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #1923
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i've been drinking wine in a can all day.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #1924
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've also watched Glee.. .It's been good. It's probably too quirky to survive in the long run, but it's entertaining. Jane Lynch is great in all that she does.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #1925
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
The redeeming part of the vomiting scene was that it set-up more Creed greatness.
Ha...I was going to post the same thing. Creed's shoveling of the lo-mein made the scene worth it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #1926
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I've also watched Glee.. .It's been good. It's probably too quirky to survive in the long run, but it's entertaining. Jane Lynch is great in all that she does.
This surprises the hell out of me.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #1927
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Entourage til last week. Now Bored to Death. Colbert Report. Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart. Real Time with Bill Maher.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #1928
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching S0409 of The Wire.

I am starting to think the ultimate triumph of this show, aside from the the greatness of McNulty and Bunk, is it's ability to create sympathetic bad guys. The humanization of the kingpins, the lieutenants and the corner boys is uncanny. Omar is the pinnacle of these accomplishments. There isn't a more despicable human on the show that garners more viewer sympathy.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #1929
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Bored to Death is pretty funny so far. It's like he's doing a grown up, darker version of that Rushmore kid.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #1930
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

I am starting to think the ultimate triumph of this show, aside from the the greatness of McNulty and Bunk, is it's ability to create sympathetic bad guys. The humanization of the kingpins, the lieutenants and the corner boys is uncanny. Omar is the pinnacle of these accomplishments. There isn't a more despicable human on the show that garners more viewer sympathy.
I would agree and take it one step further. They don't just humanize the bad guys they humanize everyone. McNulty is an outstanding cop (natural po-lice as they would say) but he's not the best father and a horrible mate. Kima's likable unless you're trying to start a family with her. Daniels is about as straight as they come but even he's done a little dirt and it's constantly hanging over his head.

I've always felt like that was the genius of The Wire. They don't try to manipulate you into rooting for one person/group over another. They simply lay out the story. This the reality of what's going on in inner city Baltimore. Some people are better than others but everyone has a little good and a little sorriness in them...like who you want to like.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #1931
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
McNulty is an outstanding cop (natural po-lice as they would say) but he's not the best father and a horrible mate.
McNulty is probably the most faulty character of all, even though he is the most intertested in delivering proper justice. I don't want to say too much, but the scene in season five where McNulty is described perfectly is greatness.

Also, who are the bad guys? Do people like Officer Walker and Clay Davis qualify? I really don't have much sympathy for them.

Last edited by FreshJive; 10-10-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #1932
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Fresh, warn for spoilers please... that scene is greatness but let people who haven't seen it have a chance to decide.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #1933
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I reallly enjoy your posts Flaco...
Old 10-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #1934
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I was just sitting there last night wondering "Why am I rooting for Omar???"

He's a murderer, and yet I don't want him to get setup by Marlo like that.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #1935
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just sitting there last night wondering "Why am I rooting for Omar???"

He's a murderer, and yet I don't want him to get setup by Marlo like that.
Well it does help that you're rooting for him against other terrible people.

But I definitely agree with the notion that they show a human side to just about anyone in the show.

I'll be interested to discuss this angle with you at the end of the series. The character I despised the most at the end of the series never killed a single person. But man I hate him.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-10-2009 at 03:53 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #1936
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well it does help that you're rooting for him against other terrible people.

But I definitely agree with the notion that they show a human side to just about anyone in the show.

I'll be interested to discuss this angle with you at the end of the series. The character I despised the most at the end of the series never killed a single person. But man I hate him.

*********************SPOILER********************** *******************

Didn't he blow two holes in each of a woman's breast during his rise to power? Or I could be thinking the wrong character.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 10-10-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #1937
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post

Didn't he blow two holes in each of a woman's breast during his rise to power? Or I could be thinking the wrong character.

That was Marlo in S3
Old 10-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #1938
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I've decided that "always sunny" is the funniest show ever.
I would give that to The Office. But yes, Sunny is effin' hilarious.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #1939
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post

I know..
Old 10-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #1940
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh you're way off on the character. And he put one through the back of her throat as well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-11-2009, 03:31 AM   #1941
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
I know..
I didn't realize you were guessing.

I think I have it down to two or three characters but I'll wait until everyone is finished.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #1942
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Always sunny in philadelphia... maybe I'll have to give it another shot. I watched the first couple of episodes and thought it was very, very mediocre.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #1943
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

it was good in season1 but really hit its stride when DeVito joined the cast.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #1944
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Fresh, warn for spoilers please... that scene is greatness but let people who haven't seen it have a chance to decide.

Sorry, I tried to be sufficiently vague.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #1945
Murphy3
Guru

I've seen a couple of devito episodes... just don't get why it's still on the air.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #1946
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I've seen a couple of devito episodes... just don't get why it's still on the air.
Because it's the best current sit com on tv?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #1947
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Because it's the best current sit com on tv?
No, that's not it...
Old 10-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #1948
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
it was good in season1 but really hit its stride when DeVito joined the cast.
DeVito is about 90% of the reason why this sitcom rocks.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #1949
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even really like DeVito until he joined Sunny.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #1950
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I didn't even really like DeVito until he joined Sunny.
i would agree with that. now i love devito
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #1951
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

i actually liked the first season without devito..... but i agree, funniest show on tv...crazy sh*t.

wildcard bitches!!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #1952
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Danny Devito the second I saw him in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

The damage he did to batman was more than made up for by his brilliant acting in that classic.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-13-2009 at 08:38 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #1953
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

So...I'm still watching Flash Forward. Not quite sure why.

I'm still watching Fringe, The Office, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, House, and Dollhouse.

And while I'm enjoying all of these shows, I find this to be a very...'unremarkable' television season. We're not all buzzing and talking about anything new this year. It kind of sucks.

By the way, I watched the first episode of Heroes, and then decided my time was better spent on "The Next Iron Chef." I'll be surprised if Heroes survives until the end of this season.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #1954
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Flash Forward is quickly becoming Jericho.

Big catastrophe, cool premise.

Episodes consist of BORING personal stories.

End with cool scene of something mysterious that hooks the viewer and makes them forget they just watched an hour of BORING personal stories.

oh, almost forgot, add in some ridiculous computer searches. "Quick, look up the worldwide crow population over the past few months!" "here you go!" "WOW that was fast!"

but i'm still watching. We'll see how this week's episode goes.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-14-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #1955
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I'm really enjoying House being back to the original crew. And Community is a solid newcomer.

I'm three episodes behind on Fringe. Need to catch up.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #1956
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Oh yeah, Community. I liked the first three episodes, but now they moved it to a time where my DVR is just not going to git er done, because the wife insists on Bones and FlashForward.

Maybe I'll watch them online or something.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #1957
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm really enjoying House being back to the original crew.
I heard it's not for long...
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #1958
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
I heard it's not for long...
Yeah I wouldn't doubt it. 13 is clearly going to be back at some point and I'm sure either Talb will be back or they'll bring in new faces.

But I've definitely enjoyed this season quite a bit so far.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #1959
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Midway through S1 of the Dollhouse and really enjoying it (although the Doll rape thread was kind of creepy).

I want to watch community but I don't even have enough DVR bandwidth to record the office. I'm having to watch the entire season online. Outside of House every show I watch is on Thursday nights. I'm glad TNT pretty much dropped us this year.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #1960
Murphy3
Guru

I'm a huge fan of House regardless of who's on the show.. as long as it focuses on House.

As for Flash Forward... I really like the the premise as well. But, the show has been only "ok". It's good enough to stick with. I don't think it's been as good as the first season of Jericho though (another show with a really good premise that struggled at times to live up to that premise).

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?