Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
HighTechDave

HighTechDave is on a distinguished road
Default Finally!!! They Drove The Lane

i was screaming at the TV in game One, "Drive the stinkin net, and foul them out!!!"

didn't happen then, but Avery heard me, and it happened in game two.

Thank god. Only bitch I have now is, he is not going deep enough in the bench, to provide fresh legs, like he did in the regular season, and didn't do last years playoffs.

Message to Avery: "Go deeper into the bench, and don't don't be so tight"

I'm done... Go mavs

HighTechDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2007, 12:23 AM   #2
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

how deep though? like say, balls deep?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:40 AM   #3
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I'm glad to see new posters like yourself popping up now that the playoffs are underway, but you have to understand that these thoughts aren't thread-worthy. For future reference, post things like this in the game day thread or ddh's game recap threads.

But yeah, I'm alarmed it took them so long to realize that the Warriors have no answer for a strong drive to the basket.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

You are so right on driving to the basket. Guess why Baron Davis got mad and was thrown out? Because we was finally stripping him of the ball and took away the drive thru the lane. He becamve very mad and started fouling hard and wanted thrown out. This is why we was hammered the first game, they drove, we didn't.

They call a foul most of the time if Dirk will drive and he get's foul shots where he is very good on foul shots. Driving is very important and we finally did it. I felt our big guys played big and helped on defense.

I was frustrated with Dirk at times and was happy with his play at times and had mixed emotions with him. I am proud we won.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #5
Bathouse Bear

Bathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these partsBathouse Bear is infamous around these parts

We need to take a page out of the San Antonio Spurs playbook, go to the hole every single time and dare the refs to call a foul every single time.
Bathouse Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:47 PM   #6
Mavfreak

Mavfreak will become famous soon enoughMavfreak will become famous soon enough

I agree with Dave. Get the bench going and give the starts some rest. Rotate the players like Riles does. When a player is tired he loses his edge, regardless of how much money he's earning. Sometimes a bench warmer gets in the zone and can make real contributions.
Mavfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:00 PM   #7
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

balls deep. yeah.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote