Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Yes, that is it. Have my TP and Lotion now... Damn it, if ONLY HIS NECK WASN'T HURT!!!

Dude, move on. You just said that having THE BEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME would make the Cowboys just as good as they are now with Romo. How do we proceed from here without me calling you names similar to those I reserve for the intellect of our favorite football team? Move on.
The best QB in the history of the game? Really? He (and his coach Tony Dungy, I would remind you) pretty much delivered crap. They are both losers...under your criteria, and under most, I am sure.

Certainly nothing like a Montana or an Aikman or a Bradshaw or even a Favre or a Young or a Staubach.

Best in the history...giggle. Go on believing that...with one title in like more than ten years. Yeah...that's salty.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The best QB in the history of the game? Really? He (and his coach Tony Dungy, I would remind you) pretty much delivered crap. They are both losers...under your criteria, and under most, I am sure.

Certainly nothing like a Montana or an Aikman or a Bradshaw or even a Favre or a Young or a Staubach.

Best in the history...giggle. Go on believing that...with one title in like more than ten years. Yeah...that's salty.
Wow. OK.

I do wonder where ol Dirk was prior to his title considering the man-love there and even where he is now to you on an all-time list considering this stance.

Peace out bro.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 09-28-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:21 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Wow. OK.

I do wonder where ol Dirk was prior to his title considering the man-love there and even where he is now to you on an all-time list considering this stance.

Peace out bro.
Has nothing to do with Dirk. Has everything to do with Romo and the NFL.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:16 AM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has nothing to do with Dirk. Has everything to do with Romo and the NFL.
Chuck Norris says "Whatever you say"

Old 09-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:

I dont see why you are dragging Peyton through the mud. He certainly should be in the conversation for best QB just because of his incredible consistency.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
I dont see why you are dragging Peyton through the mud. He certainly should be in the conversation for best QB just because of his incredible consistency.
I'm not trying to drag him through the mud. He's awesome...one of the all-time greats, to be sure. I'm saying that if you want to demean Romo for lack of big-game production, then your argument should apply equally to Manning, too.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm not trying to drag him through the mud. He's awesome...one of the all-time greats, to be sure. I'm saying that if you want to demean Romo for lack of big-game production, then your argument should apply equally to Manning, too.
How about you show me the 1 ring Tony HAS won to even come close to comparing him to Peyton and then we can talk. Oh, he doesn't have that but he has the stats that even sniff Peyton's? Wait, nope. How about division titles? Playoff wins? Nope. Hmmm... But wait, the Cowboys would be no better with a healthy Peyton Manning over Romo... Puff, puff, pass bro. Puff, puff, pass.

Again, my issue with Romo is not his talent. He has AMAZING talent. God, read all of the past Cowboys season threads, the game day threads, and even posts in this thread - I am quite clear on that. Romo's issue is with his head and that is not an issue Peyton has EVER been accused of having - ever, by anyone, EVER! Peyton also has the unbelievable accuracy and touch and is one of the best pure passers in the history of the game, if not the very, very best. This isn't even a fair argument.