Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-29-2005, 11:45 AM   #321
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 micro-domination??

God has ceased to shine his mercy upon the Sikedelics...massive injuries have erased my genius as a GM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2005, 03:54 PM   #322
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all
Default RE: D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 micro-domination??

Jefferson out for the season, Duncan out, Stackhouse out, Quesy's always injured and Kerry Kittles... oh well
Old 03-29-2005, 06:26 PM   #323
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 micro-domination??

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pongo
Jefferson out for the season, Duncan out, Stackhouse out, Quesy's always injured and Kerry Kittles... oh well
...and the D is on the schedule for next week...not a good time to be hobbling [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2005, 06:29 PM   #324
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

boy! the D have been humming along....hey, didn't the computer choose much of your team for you, dirno? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 06:42 PM   #325
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 micro-domination??

Yes and no...the computer made my 1st three picks (Kobe, J-Rich and Carmello), but I ranked them the night before. Of course I didn't know the rules…if I did I wouldn't have gone three rounds without a double-double guy. Could have been worse though.

Of course I attribute any success I’ve head or may have to Karl Malone's retirement...that bastard never won anything and he poisoned my fantasy team...it was bad karma to have him hanging around.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:59 AM   #326
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Originally posted by: Pongo
...and the D is on the schedule for next week...not a good time to be hobbling [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Freakin' robot devil [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

right now, amare and jameer nelson are injured, too
When they're healthy I'll kick butt, even without Duncan
maybe
Old 04-12-2005, 09:07 PM   #327
Rockets34Life

Rockets34Life is on a distinguished road

It is fitting to have a Rockets Final:

The Final for League 1 - Dallas-Mavs.com
Old 04-21-2005, 10:24 PM   #328
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Old 04-22-2005, 01:20 AM   #329
Pongo
Golden Member

it was my first attempt to play yahoo fantasy nba
jefferson, duncan, kittles... all injured, yet finished third

that was a lot of fun and i really hope we'll have another league next year

btw, congrats dirno