Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #2201
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Do these podcasts stay on theticket.com forever?

My sig picture is a clickable link to this stream...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-22-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #2202
Brave Sir Robin

Brave Sir Robin will become famous soon enough

wow, since dirk and the mavs won the championship this thread has gone to hell. malone, barkley, duncan, kerr, wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
But hey, I got it right. Although I didn't know he was born in Lebanon...just knew it was Europe somewhere.
ah yes, the great european country of lebanon, right between canada and mexico.
Brave Sir Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #2203
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robin View Post
ah yes, the great european country of lebanon, right between canada and mexico.

Yikes. That should have said: I thought he was born in Europe somewhere. I'm (fairly) certain I know where Lebanon is, and it's definitely not in Europe.

It's in Antarctica, right?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #2204
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

Yikes. That should have said: I thought he was born in Europe somewhere. I'm (fairly) certain I know where Lebanon is, and it's definitely not in Europe.

It's in Antarctica, right?
It's in Texas. Look it up.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #2205
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Happy Holidays, Dirk!
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:12 AM   #2206
HiddenX

HiddenX will become famous soon enough

Dirk Nowitzki leaps to the top of the list

Quote:
By Jennifer Floyd Engel

jenfloyd@star-telegram.com

The last warble-y notes of We Are The Champions had barely escaped Dirk Nowitzki's lips, and we were trying to classify him.

Is he the greatest European-born player? Or was he already that long before? Did winning a championship cement his spot as "The next Larry Bird"? Or is Dirk, as Mavs coach Rick Carlisle has been arguing for a while, already a Top 10 player of all time, his name linked with Jordan and Russell and Bird, Wilt and Dr. J?

We love lists, and rankings. The World Wide Web is loaded with The Five Best Restaurants You Have Never Heard Of and The Best 20 Books For Summer and The Best NFL Players In History -- all based on criteria as subjective as whoever is making the list.

I say this only to note that I have no statistical basis for saying Dirk is the greatest local athlete of all time. I just know it to be true.

Yes, I am putting him ahead of Roger and Troy, Michael and Emmitt, and even Mo, which I realize is heresy to many of you. In fact, Mike Modano and Roger Staubach had flip-flopped for that No. 1 spot on my list until recently, like Game 6 in Miami when Dirk led the Mavs to an NBA Championship.

It is not simply the ring that catapulted Dirk in my mind. For greatness is not only rings or Cups or trophies, lest we confuse jewelry with legendary. Nor is it stats alone because, well, the history of sport is littered with guys with numbers but lacking in that ability to hoist a team onto his back and carry it to a championship. Reading an article on writing, of all things, I happened upon a quote by A.J. Liebling on what qualifies as great.

"The only way to write is well, and how you do it is your own damn business" it went.

This struck me as true about sports greatness as well, and Dirk in particular. The only way to be great is to be so, and how an athlete does it is his own damn business.

What Dirk did in the Finals was rewrite how we view greatness. Not that he was not great by typical standards, he was. The 2011 playoffs are full of big Dirk buckets, impressive fourth-quarter stats and flashes of what everybody agreed was leadership.

What elevated him in my mind was how he managed to rewrite his legacy while staying himself.

Turns out he didn't have to talk trash, or pad a dunk highlight reel, or sell Big Macs or Nikes, or do anything but be himself to be recognized for the genius basketball player he has always been in his time in a Mavs uniform. And by doing so changed his legacy.

After 13 years of doubts and questions and failing -- failing in spectacular fashion at the 2006 NBA Finals, Dirk changed not only who he fundamentally was but how we saw him.

And if there is anything we love more than lists, it is tales of redemption. We love the guy who bounces back from any of the recognized addictions, from injury, from his own stupidity, from an epic failure like, say, 2006.

So the story of Dirk as a changed man is being peddled. When in reality the beauty of the Dirk story is how he did it his way.

I am not saying Dirk has not changed at all; to pretend otherwise is to ignore fact. The Big German himself has talked about dialing up his defense and leadership and learning from 2006 and beyond. What has not changed, not really, was how he played the game -- the quirky one-legged jumper and the almost emotionless look on his face.

He tweaked his game. And he stayed the course.

He believed in Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Rick Carlisle and Mark Cuban and mostly himself enough to re-sign last summer when nobody thought this team had any chance of winning anything beyond a first-round series -- and even that was dubious.

And that in my mind has cemented Dirk as the best athlete ever to don a Mavericks, Rangers, Cowboys or Stars jersey. He did what Staubach and Modano did before him, which was stay through all of the crud, fight through the doubt and finally do what many wondered was even possible.

It is hard to quantify what that does for a team or a legacy.

This is what I mean when I say I just know Dirk is the greatest local athlete of all time. What anybody who watched the Mavs over the past few months saw was a basketball player who embraced every part of the journey, the ups and downs, the criticisms and, ultimately, the moment.

He wanted the ball in his hands. He had prepared. And he delivered, not by being more like D-Wade or Kobe, but by being himself.

Of course, this is a subjective list. My criteria: The athlete had to have spent a decent amount of time playing here and had to have left a mark, by championship or otherwise, and had to have irrevocably changed the landscape.

And whoever comes next will be judged against Dirk, the best local athlete going at the moment.

Jennifer Floyd Engel

Last edited by HiddenX; 06-23-2011 at 07:13 AM.
HiddenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:39 AM   #2207
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading anything by Jennifer Floyd Engel is difficult..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #2208
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

I want some Dirk playing tennis highlight... I've about decided I could watch him play any sport and root vigorously for him.
Scott McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #2209
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
True
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #2210
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Women shouldn't write about sports.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #2211
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is every single sentence a separate paragraph???
Old 06-23-2011, 10:30 AM   #2212
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Then don't.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #2213
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
Then don't.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #2214
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Well, maybe you should actually look at the numbers.

WinShares per 48 in playoff history:
1. Jordan .553
2. Mikan .2541
3. LeBron James .2218
4. Magic .2078
5. Dirk .2067
6. West .2031
12. Barkley .1932
29. Dr. J .1756 ABA/NBA
55. Dr. J .1493 NBA only
77. Karl Malone .1396
97. Elgin Baylor .1338

Player Efficiency Rating in playoff history
7. Dirk 24.75
10. Barkley 24.18
13. West 23.06
22. Julius Erving 22.05 ABA/NBA
23. Elgin Baylor 21.83
40. Julius Erving 19.96 NBA only
31. Karl Malone 21.12 (ahead of OscarRobertson but behind Paul Gasol and Baron freaking Davis)

Dirk leads both statistical ratings. Obviously Barkley and West aren't too far off, but Dirk separates himself nicely from Dr. J, Elgin Baylor, and Karl Malone when it comes to the playoffs.

And statistically, this was as close to an "average" playoff run as Dirk's had in his career. His WS/48 was at .210. His career playoff w/s is .2067. So yeah, Dirk was rather average this year as far as the numbers go. He was just huge in the clutch.

I can't find the numbers to back this up just yet, but I'd be willing to bet that this was at least a top 2-3 most statistically clutch performance in the history of the NBA for any of the Finals MVP's..ever. Sometimes it's not always about your numbers on the whole but when you get the numbers. Dirk had a solid post season this year, but he was a basketball God in the final 5:00 minutes of games decided by 5 or fewer points.
Edit: Just to be safe, I moved my response to this to the other thread at:

http://dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread...34#post1221934

Last edited by kingmalaki; 06-23-2011 at 01:29 PM.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #2215
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Strong to very strong?

http://twitpic.com/5fq3kb

orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #2216
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays View Post
Strong to very strong?

I love the dirkster but I really don't want him that close to my junk.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #2217
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
i'd want him CLOSER!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #2218
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
i'd want him CLOSER!
Closer or as THE Closer?
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #2219
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Strong to very strong?

That's a bit creepy.... for Dirk.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #2220
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lies. I don't buy this one bit!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #2221
mavs05

mavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nice

Quote:
That's insane! He should have first talked to his mom!
http://twitpic.com/30s58t
mavs05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #2222
Underdog

@espn_macmahon: Dirk Nowitzki will throw first pitch before Rangers-Mets game Friday.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:35 PM   #2223
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@espn_macmahon: Dirk Nowitzki will throw first pitch before Rangers-Mets game Friday.
Hopfully better than John Wall...
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #2224
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Lies. I don't buy this one bit!
Lol
Old 06-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #2225
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=669...goryid=2378529

Old 06-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #2226
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Anxiously awaiting tonight's first pitch.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #2227
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk pitching stream anyone ?
Old 06-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #2228
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Dirk airmailed it. I guess he's used to shooting over people. lol
Old 06-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #2229
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

OK. Done. Should be up on yt soon. :-)
Old 06-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #2230
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Dirk airmailed it. I guess he's used to shooting over people. lol
He needed to be fading away instead of striding towards the plate.

I'm like a little school girl every time I see dirk. I get giddy.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #2231
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
He needed to be fading away instead of striding towards the plate.

I'm like a little school girl every time I see dirk. I get giddy.
It would have been hilarious if he had pitched a fadeaway or some kind of one-legged throw. lol
Old 06-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #2232
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Lol
Hey dude. How about that ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ftnSTu-CM

Last edited by GermanDunk; 06-24-2011 at 07:09 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #2233
Kante
Diamond Member

Old 06-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #2234
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Hey dude. How about that ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ftnSTu-CM
Sorta girlie.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #2235
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Greatness. I read the crowd gave him a great ovation, I'll have to catch it tonight.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:22 PM   #2236
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

He looks like Randy Johnson on the mound.

As for that fadeaway of his, why is that people say he shoots it off the wrong leg?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #2237
dude1394
Guru

He's having so much fun, so free...it makes me smile.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:15 PM   #2238
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Old 06-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #2239
Underdog

That's one happy German...

Old 06-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #2240
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
That's one happy German...
Woulda been cool if he had the Finals MVP trophy sticking out of his pocket as he threw the pitch. SWAG!

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer