Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #2041
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Old 05-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #2042
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
St. Vincent: Actor
I'm loving this new album of hers.

I've also been listening to:
DOOM - "Born Like This."
Bedhead - "Transaction de Novo"
The New Year - "The End Is Near" & "Newness Ends"
Record Hop - s/t
True Widow - s/t
Blitzen Trapper - "Wild Mountain Nation"
Built to Spill - "The Normal Years"
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #2043
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm anxiously awaiting "Battle Studies" by John Mayer.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 AM   #2044
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Seriously CD?????????????????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2SI...eature=related

Rap mainly/ hip hop most under ground

some Rock

Tupac and Fort Minor two main stream guys I listen to the most
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:19 AM   #2045
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Origin of Symmetry- Muse
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #2046
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #2047
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Seriously CD?????????????????????????
If "CD" is in reference to the title of the thread, then you should look at the date of the first post. This thread's been goin' since you were 10 years old, and waaay back then, the compact disc's reign as the mainstream music format was only in the beginning stages of its decline.

I only recently made the switch to downloaded music, and I must say that, while I don't particularly miss the extra cost, I do miss the benefits of tangible artwork and albums.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #2048
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled View Post
If "CD" is in reference to the title of the thread, then you should look at the date of the first post. This thread's been goin' since you were 10 years old, and waaay back then, the compact disc's reign as the mainstream music format was only in the beginning stages of its decline.

I only recently made the switch to downloaded music, and I must say that, while I don't particularly miss the extra cost, I do miss the benefits of tangible artwork and albums.
I miss the album covers the most, and taking care of the vinyl. Those days of taking care of your needle and tediously wiping that LP to remove any possible finger prints are long gone.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #2049
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled View Post
I still buy CDs. If there's a new cd i want, it's often less than $9.99 the week it comes out. I download music as well, but there's just something about having that CD - the artwork, plus the ability to wave my outstretched arms over the plethora of music in my home office...
Old 05-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #2050
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
I miss the album covers the most, and taking care of the vinyl. Those days of taking care of your needle and tediously wiping that LP to remove any possible finger prints are long gone.
My dad had a great vinyl collection that I inherited from him. The sound quality of new vinyl and a great turntable are still unparalleled. There's nothing like zero compression. Of course, there's the upkeep and gradual degradation of the medium, but that kind of makes it a part of you.

As far as what I am listening to nowadays, my favorite drum and bass producer from the UK recently released an EP. He goes by BCee and the vinyl is catalog SPEAR025 and is called 'Generations.' I am pretty sure it's available for download, as well.

Here's a YouTube of 'Generations'; I suggest clicking the 'HQ' Tab, kicking back, and waiting for the truth to drop at about 1:08.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone, I know I will

GENERATIONS

Last edited by ribosoma; 05-23-2009 at 08:45 AM.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #2051
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ribosoma;1003338]My dad had a great vinyl collection that I inherited from him. The sound quality of new vinyl and a great turntable are still unparalleled. There's nothing like zero compression. Of course, there's the upkeep and gradual degradation of the medium, but that kind of makes it a part of you.

As far as what I am listening to nowadays, my favorite drum and bass producer from the UK recently released an EP. He goes by BCee and the vinyl is catalog SPEAR025 and is called 'Generations.' I am pretty sure it's available for download, as well.

Here's a YouTube of 'Generations'; I suggest clicking the 'HQ' Tab, kicking back, and waiting for the truth to drop at about 1:08.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone, I know I will

I see how you could get into this, very interesting. See what you mean about the truth at 1:08!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:34 PM   #2052
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Oh... And this guy...
Old 05-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #2053
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say enough about the greatness of the latest Great Northern effort. They added a full-time keyboard player now, freeing Rachel up to play guitar full-time (thus having two guitars on every song) and it's really added something extra to the music.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #2054
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Yonder Mountain String Band - Blue Grass Baby!

http://www.archive.org/details/ymsb2...-17.sbd.flac16

Not far away
Kentucky Mandolin
And your bird can sing
troubled mind
just the same
and Crazy train (yes, ozzy osbourne cover) are some of my favorites. but all are superb.

they also cover a beatles song "Only a northern song" at another show. its really good enjoy the archive!

edit: the .flac files sound incredible. especially if you have a nice pair of headphones. well worth the large file size!

Last edited by Ninkobei; 05-24-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:46 PM   #2055
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Goodness, I attended the Texas Scottish Festival this weekend up at UTA. Some crazy great musicians, most of whom I didn't really know before. If you like Celtic music, Clandestine is a band that I just now am learning about. They were really great and a lot of fun. My type of Scottish music is the folksinger-type, being a folksinger myself, so Brian McNeill and Ed Miller were both epic in their magnificence. Ed Miller's done a CD of Robert Burns songs. I think I'm going to copy him and also record one. I have a list of about 15 songs that I now need to learn (on the top of the list is a song called "The Price of Darkness" - not the Ozzie Osbourne one).
Old 06-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #2056
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This is their self-titled album which is just fantastic. It's like a modern interpretation of swing music that is mostly instrumental with a small house beat. Upbeat, fresh, and pretty original. Kinda wacky and over-the-top but lots of fun to listen to.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #2057
ribosoma
Golden Member

Push Up Ya Lighter
Old 06-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #2058
ribosoma
Golden Member

BCee & Lomax - Changing Faces
Old 06-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #2059
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #2060
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Wat

Quote:
This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #2061
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Old 07-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #2062
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

CD - R - 700
Old 07-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #2063
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

^ Post worthy?

Old 07-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #2064
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Something tells me I'm going to be alone in my wide taste of music. I haven't gone through the thread yet though, so I might be pleasantly surprised.

[edit]

Made it two pages back and I was pleasantly surprised.

For those of you that just admire pure talent, check out Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. They're absolutely dripping with talent and the way that they compose their songs is, imo, nothing short of amazing.

Since I haven't been listening to much music lately, I figured I'd list 10 of my favorite cd's (albeit not a top 10, I don't think I could narrow it down to a top 10).
  • Snot - Snot
  • Bradley Nowell - Acoustic - Bradley Nowell and friends (I love Sublime)
  • Blind Melon - Soup
  • Deftones - Adrenaline
  • Tool - Ænima
  • Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits
  • Burden Brothers - Buried in your black heart
  • Machine Head - The Burning Red
  • Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls Seem Strangely Sexy
  • Stone Temple Pilots - Purple

I tend to listen to a bit of everything, but gravitate towards either heavy rock or 90's rock (Alice in Chains, STP, Sublime, Blind Melon, Silverchair, etc).

Last edited by Justin Credible; 07-19-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #2065
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

CDs are for chumps.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #2066
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
CDs are for chumps.
See-Deez?

Are those the same as Betmax? (or am I thinking of 8-track?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #2067
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
See-Deez?

Are those the same as Betmax? (or am I thinking of 8-track?)
if its not coming out of this it aint music!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #2068
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
if its not coming out of this it aint music!

This clip becomes relevant after the first minute...

Old 07-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #2069
sike
The Preacha

David Cross is genius

Old 07-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #2070
fluid.forty.one

I've been listening to a whole lot of Dave Matthews Band again ever since groogrux king came out... "Under the Table and Dreaming" is easily one of my top 10 favorite albums of all time.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #2071
Underdog

Sound of da Police

I Can't Wake Up

Last edited by Underdog; 07-29-2009 at 12:33 AM. Reason: a link is worth a thousand words
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 AM   #2072
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Lil Wayne!!!!
Best Rapper Alive!!!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #2073
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
Lil Wayne!!!!
Best Rapper Alive!!!!
Is that because all the good ones are dead?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #2074
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Is that because all the good ones are dead?
jay z isnt!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #2075
Underdog

Luke Vibert - Musipal (2001)

Receiver

Old 08-04-2009, 01:45 AM   #2076
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
Lil Wayne!!!!
Best Rapper Alive!!!!
TI is alot better than lil wayne...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #2077
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUJmuguXaP0

Old 08-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #2078
fluid.forty.one

Old 08-06-2009, 01:13 AM   #2079
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone is interested:

Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana), and John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) have recently released news about a new album they will be collaborating on that is set to release on October 23rd. Their new group is called 'Them Crooked Vultures' and is featuring Grohl on drums, Homme on vocals and guitar, and Jones on bass. It seems like this project has been tightly under wraps for some time and hasn't even hit the media until just recently in June.

If you're into any rock whatsoever this should be a big deal to you. These guys are rock legends. I can't wait to hear what the album sounds like.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:31 AM   #2080
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
If anyone is interested:

Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana), and John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) have recently released news about a new album they will be collaborating on that is set to release on October 23rd. Their new group is called 'Them Crooked Vultures' and is featuring Grohl on drums, Homme on vocals and guitar, and Jones on bass. It seems like this project has been tightly under wraps for some time and hasn't even hit the media until just recently in June.

If you're into any rock whatsoever this should be a big deal to you. These guys are rock legends. I can't wait to hear what the album sounds like.
this should be awesome, and in a really round about way got me to relisten to temple of the dog. Vedder and Cornell was an amazing combo. Speaking of which, Matt Cameron has drummed on a TON of amazing music. Hed be sneaky high on a list of if you could only listen to songs that one musician had a part in. Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, and smashing pumpkins isnt too shabby a list of bands to have drummed for.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here