Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default JJ Barea sucks *** thread

A thread for your love for JJ Barea.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, again and again:

We wont win with a Barea & Jet backcourt.

We need Roddys to develop as an option as fast as possible. He wont do that without minutes.

God, im praying for Stevenson, thats sad...
Old 02-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Try and move Barea and the TE for a solid role player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Even with that small lineup, Barea and Terry should be able to take advantage offensively if given the credit by the minutes they play by Carlisle. They just aren't that good anymore. Barea and Terry were better players last year. Also the offensive sets are not that good. That goes on Carlisle.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

barea has to go he is done , he looks like shit out there , since the mavs are on the decline we mise well start robo out there
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i would be happy if he never played another minute on this team ever again.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

totally threadworthy
Old 02-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Gimmie some Steve Blake to back up Kidd.

I just pray that by some *miracle* Roddy or someone can move Kidd to the back up role next year. Obviously not gonna happen and I love Kidd but he can not hang with the quick guards one on one, or around screens and pnr's and it really hurts us at times.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #9
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Terry shot us out of the game before he shot us close to being in the game. Barea took 5 shots. Barea came in when we were already down.

I don't understand why he has to keep bothering Carlisle to get him more minutes. Did you see that shot of him pretty much yelling at Carlisle to put him in the game? No? It's probably because it didn't happen.

Your anger is misplaced. For the money Barea is making, he is quite a decent player. If you must take it out on someone, take it out on Carlisle who might overplay him here or there. But wishing him out of the team isn't going to help anybody.

When exactly did this start? It has become a fashionable thing to hate on Barea. It's a circle jerk, one person hates on him, the another does to agree with the first one, and down the chain, 'til everyone hates him, but no one knows exactly why, or has very flimsy points about why.

I don't know how Barea turned into the scapegoat for this team's ills, but I won't be pinning this loss on him (or a lot of other ones as well when people are so content to do just that, most of the time unjustly).

Last edited by bernardos70; 02-16-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typos
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
sefant77
Guru

It started when Barea began to take around 75% of all quarter ending shots and brick around 70% of them.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #11
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #12
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

So sometime in the future then? Because that hasn't happened yet. If he took a shot at the end of the quarter, it's pretty likely, being the end of the quarter and all, that it could be a play drawn out by Carlisle. Not JJB getting a wild hair up his ass and shooting in disagreement with him.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #13
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

I don't think it's anything personal against JJB for most of the folks here. He's an undersized guy who's making the best of his limited skill set, and probably outplaying his contract. I get that. It's just that he doesn't fit as the backup PG on this team. I'd say it's our biggest weakness. Not his fault, but he is killing us out there...
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #14
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankvizza View Post
barea has to go he is done , he looks like shit out there , since the mavs are on the decline we mise well start robo out there
"Mise"?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:13 AM   #15
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
I don't think it's anything personal against JJB for most of the folks here. He's an undersized guy who's making the best of his limited skill set, and probably outplaying his contract. I get that. It's just that he doesn't fit as the backup PG on this team. I'd say it's our biggest weakness. Not his fault, but he is killing us out there...
Agreed. He seems like a nice guy. Just very limited skill wise. His main talent is shooting and has so many vulnerabilities. It's a joke they are complaining about Beaubois's mistakes when Barea is even worse.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #16
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see a lot more booby.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:19 AM   #17
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I want to see a lot more booby.
I got the movie channels. Ah that was childish.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:20 AM   #18
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

You know what's funny. We couldn't package them (Terry and JJB) together because any team that needs one or the other, wouldn't have a need for both. Why do we?

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-17-2010 at 02:20 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #19
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

it's time for more Booby. it's time
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:34 AM   #20
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Achte libe! Das ist nicht eine booby!!

(That's my reaction everytime I see JJB on the court.)
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:45 AM   #21
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
I think it has turned personal. And if I got the sense that what you said, that it isn't personal, was the case with most people most of the time, I don't wouldn't have to pitch in, because I agree with that, and I think his minutes might have been too many (we've seen them being scaled back quite a bit as of late). But it has turned from a "what's best for the team" thing" into a "barea sucks at life" pile-it-on party.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #22
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Look I like Barea and defended him earlier in the year when people were shredding him.

But he's obviously regressed in a serious and dramatic way from what he was even earlier in the year.

For about a month now the guy has consistently stepped on the court and brought NOTHING. Every time he runs the point the Mavs lose ground against whoever they're playing. Every single time.

Even the things he used to do well he now seems incapable of doing.

Meanwhile, on the bench, we have another backup point guard who, at least 50% of the time completely changes the course and tone of the game when he steps on the court.

And THAT PG we give a DNP (even during garbage time) to play the guy who hasn't had a good game in a month, and even when he did have good games was still a total defensive liability who couldn't do half the things the DNP guy can.

It makes no sense.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:01 AM   #23
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Terry shot us out of the game before he shot us close to being in the game. Barea took 5 shots. Barea came in when we were already down.

I don't understand why he has to keep bothering Carlisle to get him more minutes. Did you see that shot of him pretty much yelling at Carlisle to put him in the game? No? It's probably because it didn't happen.

Your anger is misplaced. For the money Barea is making, he is quite a decent player. If you must take it out on someone, take it out on Carlisle who might overplay him here or there. But wishing him out of the team isn't going to help anybody.

When exactly did this start? It has become a fashionable thing to hate on Barea. It's a circle jerk, one person hates on him, the another does to agree with the first one, and down the chain, 'til everyone hates him, but no one knows exactly why, or has very flimsy points about why.

I don't know how Barea turned into the scapegoat for this team's ills, but I won't be pinning this loss on him (or a lot of other ones as well when people are so content to do just that, most of the time unjustly).
This is not so much about shooting and scoring. It´s about defense. JJB and Jet would have to be Kobe and Wade offensively to make up for what they give up on the other end. The LA Sparks would kill them on defense. My absolute favorite is when Carlisle puts them in with Kidd. That has to be the worst defensive lineup from 1-3 in the history of the NBA.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #24
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

I can't help but agree with bernados that bashing Barea seems to have become a fashionable thing around these parts with a life of its own. Saying that he lost us tonight's game is a bit of a stretch to say the least. We had to throw two new guys into the mix (Butler didn't exactly look comfortable), JET had a horrible shooting night and Marion and Damp didn't contribute either on the offensive end. When an entire team shoots an impressive 32% from the floor, it's wrong to point out one guy's mistakes, especially when he only played 12 minutes and took as many as five shots.

With that said, there's no question that JJB hasn't been the same player recently that he used to be at the beginning of the season. There's no more successful driving to the basket or drawing fouls or passing to the open man or finishing open shots etc. His offensive game has regressed and it makes his limitations even more obvious.

At the same time, and this might be one of the main reasons for the JJB hate, he keeps down our beloved Roddy. In the second half of last night's game, Carlisle really could have tried to play Beaubois a couple of minutes. JJB wasn't doing anything productive either.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #25
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

It kinda retarded how Carlisle declared Roddy the backup pg. And that last like what? 1 game! And in that one game Roddy did VERY well. Then he makes a few mistakes the next game and suddenly losses all his minutes to Barea. It drives me nuts, i have no clue what goes on through Carlisle mind.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #26
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Btw, I was rooting for Barea since he got here. But, the little guy shouldn't have a back up role on this team, hes too much of a liability on defense, and jacks up tons of shots.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #27
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
totally threadworthy
Everyone here should negative rep this person for the "thread-police" mentality. We JUST talked about this ad nauseam. After all, we don't want people leaving due to fear from posting. What would become of Stress?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
I can't help but agree with bernados that bashing Barea seems to have become a fashionable thing around these parts with a life of its own. Saying that he lost us tonight's game is a bit of a stretch to say the least. We had to throw two new guys into the mix (Butler didn't exactly look comfortable), JET had a horrible shooting night and Marion and Damp didn't contribute either on the offensive end. When an entire team shoots an impressive 32% from the floor, it's wrong to point out one guy's mistakes, especially when he only played 12 minutes and took as many as five shots.
JJB lost that game for us in those 12 minutes (he also gave me herpes during that stretch - long story, don't ask...)

It was obvious that the rest of the team was about to get their shooting touch back (my psychic advisor told me so), but when Barea took the court his low center of gravity changed the concurrent gravities of the rest of the Mavs so the shooting slump continued.

Also, Barea looks like a guy (Ricky) who my high school sweethart (Steve) dumped me for.

I want to punch JJB's mom in the face...

EDIT: how much blood is "too much blood" in your poop?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-17-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:18 AM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

You're good, carry on.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #30
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea it's all jjb's fault. He let the lead go from about 15 to 10. Then jkiddo was re-inserted and the lead went from +10 to -15...Yea..that jj...really messed the team up. good grief how ridiculous.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:02 AM   #31
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Yea it's all jjb's fault. He let the lead go from about 15 to 10. Then jkiddo was re-inserted and the lead went from +10 to -15...Yea..that jj...really messed the team up. good grief how ridiculous.
It went from 12 to 5 in like 5 minutes. The momentum changed as the crowd got really into. They fed off that for the rest of the game. Barea is garbage.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #32
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
JJB lost that game for us in those 12 minutes (he also gave me herpes during that stretch - long story, don't ask...)

It was obvious that the rest of the team was about to get their shooting touch back (my psychic advisor told me so), but when Barea took the court his low center of gravity changed the concurrent gravities of the rest of the Mavs so the shooting slump continued.

Also, Barea looks like a guy (Ricky) who my high school sweethart (Steve) dumped me for.

I want to punch JJB's mom in the face...

Well said, sir...

By the way: I can take some blood in my poop as long as the excitement and production that leads to the blood is worth it (herpes not included, I'm with you on that one).

Last edited by dalger; 02-17-2010 at 12:30 PM.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:02 PM   #33
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
It went from 12 to 5 in like 5 minutes. The momentum changed as the crowd got really into. They fed off that for the rest of the game. Barea is garbage.
Your logic defies logic.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #34
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Right...your data is as valid as your opinion it seems.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/playby...a-city-thunder

1:52Jose Juan Barea enters the game for Jason Kidd24-16
6:41Jason Kidd enters the game for Jose Juan Barea37-32

It went from 8 to 5 in 8 minutes. Damn...if you are going to rag on a guy at least get your facts straight.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #35
snowman420

snowman420 is on a distinguished road

This facebook page made me think of this thread lol....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/kee...9061248?ref=ts
snowman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #36
SMC0007
Guru

:bump

Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #37
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
"The last two or three games, J.J. has played well. He hasn’t necessarily shot the ball great, but he’s battled defensively, he’s got to the rim, he’s had some good looks. So right now, I’ve been sticking with him.
Wow, RC does the Nellie, please keep the bottles away from him
Old 02-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #38
roddy-b

roddy-b is on a distinguished road

Good to see the hate for JJB is not only for Spurs fans.
We hate this little midget too.
roddy-b is offline   Reply With Quote