Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #41
dmack24

dmack24 will become famous soon enoughdmack24 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
It wasn't the content of the sentence (although I disagree with that, too). It was the way you sort of generally introduced an argument, but instead of supporting the argument, you elected instead to just say "I rest my case" and leave it at that.
Arenas best defense is his offense; he drives and scores and makes his defenders over work on the court causing them offensive and defensive woes. Arenas can score on you at any time. Kidd can not and his leg are not what they use to be; if you were talking about a kid eight years ago; but right now he is a has been and we have been winning by increasing Barreas playtime and that is a truestatement. We made our runs when Barrea was running the point and thats the bottom line; Jason Kidd is only good on teams that have top end scorers; like the lakers or Celts. Our team is not what it use to be and we need the scorers
dmack24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #42
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack24 View Post
Jason Kidd could not have made that shot I rest my case!
O RLY?!?!?

Kidd just Devin Harrised you!

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 12-03-2008 at 04:02 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #43
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arenas best defense is his offense; he drives and scores and makes his defenders over work on the court causing them offensive and defensive woes. Arenas can score on you at any time. Kidd can not and his leg are not what they use to be; if you were talking about a kid eight years ago; but right now he is a has been and we have been winning by increasing Barreas playtime and that is a truestatement. We made our runs when Barrea was running the point and thats the bottom line; Jason Kidd is only good on teams that have top end scorers; like the lakers or Celts. Our team is not what it use to be and we need the scorers
Dirk isn't a top end scorer. I see.

Still, I've got to give you some credit for actually writing something and not just "resting your case."

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #44
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jason Kidd has better 3pt %. I rest my case!
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #45
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Facts and percentages be damned!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #46
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Jason Kidd has better 3pt %. I rest my case!
And Steve Kerr had a better 3pt percentage than Jordan; I guess that makes him a better scoring threat? Get a grip JJB has more offense than Kidd ever dreams of having!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #47
dmack24

Quote:
Dirk isn't a top end scorer. I see.

Still, I've got to give you some credit for actually writing something and not just "resting your case."
Dirk Alone could not pull it together you need a group of scorers for a kidd to matter.

He would do well in Boston because he has the big three to pass to

Then in la its Kobe and Pau; we do not have that kind of Calibre.

Dirk , and Terry and Jhow; but only Dirk is the only one on the mavs who meet the calibre of the the guys i mentioned!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #48
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Facts and percentages be damned!
Jason Kidd is not the guy or never has been the guy you look to at the end of a game to make a game winning shot! He has always had 30+ point a night guys who backed him up. We do not have that this season
Old 12-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #49
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Steve Kerr had a better 3pt percentage than Jordan; I guess that makes him a better scoring threat? Get a grip JJB has more offense than Kidd ever dreams of having!
I'm sure Kerr hit plenty of game winners or game sealers for the Bulls.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #50
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Jason Kidd is not the guy or never has been the guy you look to at the end of a game to make a game winning shot! He has always had 30+ point a night guys who backed him up. We do not have that this season
I seem to remember Kidd hitting a ton of huge 3s for us this season.

This schtick is making the board look bad and I think everyone here would appreciate it if you stopped. We get that you think, somehow, that Barea should start over Kidd. There's no need to say it over and over again on multiple threads.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #51
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I seem to remember Kidd hitting a ton of huge 3s for us this season.

This schtick is making the board look bad and I think everyone here would appreciate it if you stopped. We get that you think, somehow, that Barea should start over Kidd. There's no need to say it over and over again on multiple threads.
What games did he hit these so called threes? I can name more games that he didnt make an impact than the ones he did.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #52
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What games did he hit these so called threes? I can name more games that he didnt make an impact than the ones he did.
That's strange because I can name more games that he did make an impact than the ones he didn't!

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #53
GMFFDHT

GMFFDHT is on a distinguished road

Come on. Stop all that bullshit arguing and be happy we finally found a way to use JJB. He's our most aggressive player in regards of attacking the rim. If he finds a way to a better shot selection and learns to pass when there are 3 shot blockers (twice his size) in front of him...then he will be a real good player. And I will be happy for him. He's not a starter.
GMFFDHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #54
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMFFDHT View Post
Come on. Stop all that bullshit arguing and be happy we finally found a way to use JJB. He's our most aggressive player in regards of attacking the rim. If he finds a way to a better shot selection and learns to pass when there are 3 shot blockers (twice his size) in front of him...then he will be a real good player. And I will be happy for him. He's not a starter.
Im not happy because I finally found out how good Barrea is and once Jhow comes back alongside Wright he will see virtually no PT. Kidd will continue to not put up points and Wright will only be good for up to 10 a night. I just know the reality that is coming. I am glad for now skeptical for the future.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #55
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You were talking about taking that 3 pointer you retard! Nothing about a scoring threat, where did that come from? Never mind just shut up. I rest my case.

The tags are becwoming wery cool. They are of high calibre. Re-rest my case.

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-03-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #56
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were talking about taking that 3 pointer you retard! Nothing about a scoring threat, where did that come from? Never mind just shut up. I rest my case.

Just saw the tags. Hilarious.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #57
dmack24

Quote:

Who takes more three pointers? That also plays into a stat Column. And 3 pointers per minute wo has the most.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:04 PM   #58
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
dmack24 is accumulating invisible neg reps
Errr.. how about some neg reps on credit?

erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #59
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #60
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Who takes more three pointers? That also plays into a stat Column. And 3 pointers per minute wo has the most.
Your post was too late, I already rested my case!

Besides you were Devin Harrised earlier, you cant say anything else.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:07 PM   #61
dmack24

Quote:

I rebutted and you must now defend your case.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #62
dmack24

When Jhow and Wright get back and we stop playing Barrea; and we start losing again; dont let me say I told you so.

Last edited by dmack24; 12-03-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #63
SMC0007
Guru

Wrebuttal denied!!!

LOLin at the Tags
Old 12-03-2008, 05:11 PM   #64
dmack24

My question to all.

You honestly believe Kidd is a better offensive threat than Barrea?
Old 12-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #65
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
When Jhow and Wright get back and we stop playing Barrea; and we start losing again; dont let me say I told you so.
I think this is a request for us to get mod powers.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #66
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Come on dmack... This is a flame... Right? Please? Just admit it and we'll move on...
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #67
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Nice that Barea won this for us.
Nothing really THAT big, he needs to start showing consistency.
Last year when Barea dropped like 25 one game what happened after that???
He just disappeared. Hope that doesn't happen.

Big props to JET also.
When Howard comes back it's going to be all good.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #68
LonghornDub

I really think the turning point of this thread was "I rest my case."

Old 12-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #69
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really think the turning point of this thread was "I rest my case."
I love how he rested his case one sentence after he stated his case...

Court's adjourned!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #70
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

if there was a thread hall of fame, this one would be in on the first ballot.

i wrest my case.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #71
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Nice that Barea won this for us.
Nothing really THAT big, he needs to start showing consistency.
Last year when Barea dropped like 25 one game what happened after that???
He just disappeared. Hope that doesn't happen.

Big props to JET also.
When Howard comes back it's going to be all good.

His consistency dropped when Harris came back because he did not get that much pt anymore. How are you expected to excell when you are not given pt to get any better? Then we signed Lue and played him instead of Barrea. Almost everytime this kid is given a chance with this club the results end up in a W. I just dont want us to forget about him when Wright and JHow get back. IMO Wright and Green have shown flashes; but nothing more. I just am arguing that Barrea is not getting enough PT.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #72
dmack24

Quote:

What the heck is Devin Harrised? is this a code word for you are retarded?
Old 12-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #73
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
What the heck is Devin Harrised? is this a code word for you are retarded?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #74
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

why awre people spelling wowrds with "wr"
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #75
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

+ Rep

Top 5 post ever.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #76
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
why awre people spelling wowrds with "wr"

post #20
Old 12-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #77
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
lol

You're using these points to defend your Kerr/Jordan analogy, but it discredits your original "why JJB would take and hit that shot better than Kidd" thought

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 12-04-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #78
SMC0007
Guru

Here's to WDMACK24's thoughts......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzNq-sDgao
Old 12-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #79
dmack24

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
Prove it
Lets watch tonight and see if he can prove it. he has given us 20 points in 3 games in 90 minutes of play when Barrea has given us 30 in 78 minutes of play. Coincidence?
Old 12-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #80
bm0155

bm0155 is on a distinguished road

This has to be one of the funniest threads ever!
bm0155 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
delusions of grandeur, epic fail, holy crap it came true, sike's wife, thread diarrhea