Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #81
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I read somewhere Cuban said he will pick up JJB's option for next year. Hopefully he intends to use him as a trade peice.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #82
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
You can't trade Barea if you don't re-sign him...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #83
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You can't trade Barea if you don't re-sign him...

Like that thinking.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #84
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
When I recently wrote my little primer on how to root in the playoffs as a Knicks’ fan, I gave short shrift to the Dallas Mavericks. That’s ‘cuz I didn’t think they’d suck this hard. I also didn’t put much stock in the idea that LeBron James could go to the Mavs. Now I’m worried that with Dallas crumbling quick, that could become a very real possibility.

As I said in that rooting manifesto, I assumed the Mavs would do well in the playoffs, which’d make it seem lame if LeBron joins a team that had already made it to like the Western Conference Finals without him. If they win it all the next year, a Joe Johnson could get credit for taking the team to the next level, but for a truly once-in-a-bball-history player like LeBron… Well, it’d seem more like jumping on the bandwagon, much like what the aged Karl Malone and Gary Payton did when they joined the Shaq-Kobe Lakers several years ago. However, if the Mavs can’t even make it out of the first round, then all bets are off.

The other key thing that made the possibility of LeBron going to Texas is the fact that they couldn’t just out-and-out sign him in free agency, but would need to swing a big sign-and-trade deal. That meant all the following would need to happen: 1. The Mavs pursue LeBron heavily, not taking no for an answer, 2. LeBron decides he wants to join them no matter what, 3. LeBron and Dallas convince Cleveland that LeBron will leave no matter what so they might as well accept it and do a sign-and-trade or they’ll end up with nothing, 4. Both teams can agree on a trade with matching salaries.

Normally for trades, you just need to worry about point #4, but here you’d need to get through three tough negotiations before you even get to that traditional starting point. I didn’t believe that LeBron and the Mavs would have such a strong desire to make this happen that they’d push on through all the way to the end. However, if the Mavs go down like punks, Mark Cuban is not gonna be a happy camper. And he is not one to sit around idly and do nothing about it.

Dallas Mavericks at San Antonio Spurs Western Conference first round playoff game 4

Mark Cuban writes on his To Do To Win A Championship List: 1. Get LeBron James. 2. That's it - LeBron will do the rest. (source: Yardbarker.com)

If his team loses in the first round, he’ll feel they need something big, not just the tinkering that’s brought players like Shawn Marion, Caron Butler and Brendan Haywood this year. And those are good, good players, not little pieces like say how this summer the Cavs brought in Anthony Parker, Jamario Moon and Leon Powe. So Cuban’s gonna be convinced that it ain’t enough to just bring in All-Star (or near All-Star) players is enough. To get to the promised land, this team’s gonna need something huge.

Like LeBron.

And with the way the Mavs are playing, Cuban’s gonna have no choice but to go after the King with guns blazin’. Which is a scary thought to those Knicks’ fans still hoping to steal LBJ away for ourselves.
http://bucketsoverbroadway.com/2010/...em-get-lebron/

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #85
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

ANY LEBRON TALKS =========

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #86
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Dirk's got to go out and help recruit these guys, he's got to jump on a plane with Cuban and Nelson, fly out to Lebron, DWade, JJ and Bosh.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #87
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

We've been which'd!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #88
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

You have a chance to court the equivalent of Jordan in his prime of our time period so you damn well better try. This kind of stuff doesn't happen a lot.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #89
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
You have a chance to court the equivalent of Jordan in his prime of our time period so you damn well better try. This kind of stuff doesn't happen a lot.
quoted for truth.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #90
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

This is thread number 1 of 2,378 that will propose the ludicrous concept that Lebron, Wade, Bosh, JJohnson will either make it the Mavs team by choice or by trade...

As Jimmy Johnson used to say "put it in 3" lettering on the front page" - those guys will never be a Mav...Just be happy that we will trade for the likely or similar talent of McGrady, Josh Powell, Marquis Daniels, Gortat, or some other 32 year old recovering, overpaid athlete - that is about all we can expect...No one, and I mean no one wants to come to Dallas - we are delusional if we think there is a possibility...
Old 05-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #91
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
This is thread number 1 of 2,378 that will propose the ludicrous concept that Lebron, Wade, Bosh, JJohnson will either make it the Mavs team by choice or by trade...

As Jimmy Johnson used to say "put it in 3" lettering on the front page" - those guys will never be a Mav...Just be happy that we will trade for the likely or similar talent of McGrady, Josh Powell, Marquis Daniels, Gortat, or some other 32 year old recovering, overpaid athlete - that is about all we can expect...No one, and I mean no one wants to come to Dallas - we are delusional if we think there is a possibility...
Yep who wants to play with 2 hall of fame players? Who wants to play for an owner who cares about winning? Who wants to play for a team thats a star away from being a huge title contender....
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #92
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Yep who wants to play with 2 hall of fame players? Who wants to play for an owner who cares about winning? Who wants to play for a team thats a star away from being a huge title contender....
I can see someone maybe wanting to play with Dirk, but that is it. Everbody now know, if they didn't before, that Kidd is almost done, and disappears in the playoffs (three years in a row), a coach who can't motivate a slug away from a salt shaker, and an owner who, yes wants to win at all costs, to a detriment to where the entire NBA organization is stacked against him.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #93
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can see someone maybe wanting to play with Dirk, but that is it. Everbody now know, if they didn't before, that Kidd is almost done, and disappears in the playoffs (three years in a row), a coach who can't motivate a slug away from a salt shaker, and an owner who, yes wants to win at all costs, to a detriment to where the entire NBA organization is stacked against him.
hello ignore
Old 05-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #94
Maringa
Golden Member

This wasn't directed at you mavs777 personally...I guess of all of the years that I have been a fan and a very limited participation on this board, I have become jaded and extremely disappointed after off-season, after off-season, of potential sky-is-the-limit trades that were supposed to bring Kobe, Kidd earlier in his career, Shaq, Boozer, etc...it just appears that the Mavs are always short of enough talented players to complete a major trade, or enough cap room to lure any significant free agents. It seems that all of the attractive free agents have always used the Mavs for leverage in their resigning or sign-and-trades for other teams to complete. Every once in a while, the Mavs do complete a decent trade - like the Caron Butler/Haywood, but it is never for any young, upcoming talent...always for some talent on the way down: Caron, Antoine Walker, Jason Kidd.

I don't know what is going to be different this year...the Dust chip I think is over rated - I think it will net us something, but nothing significant. Something deep inside me says that Damp will be resigned, because Haywood is going to split to another team (he will use Dallas as a bargaining chip - you watch).

I wish Dallas well, but I expect more of the same...
Old 05-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #95
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
My thoughts exactly.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #96
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
This wasn't directed at you mavs777 personally...I guess of all of the years that I have been a fan and a very limited participation on this board, I have become jaded and extremely disappointed after off-season, after off-season, of potential sky-is-the-limit trades that were supposed to bring Kobe, Kidd earlier in his career, Shaq, Boozer, etc...it just appears that the Mavs are always short of enough talented players to complete a major trade, or enough cap room to lure any significant free agents. It seems that all of the attractive free agents have always used the Mavs for leverage in their resigning or sign-and-trades for other teams to complete. Every once in a while, the Mavs do complete a decent trade - like the Caron Butler/Haywood, but it is never for any young, upcoming talent...always for some talent on the way down: Caron, Antoine Walker, Jason Kidd.

I don't know what is going to be different this year...the Dust chip I think is over rated - I think it will net us something, but nothing significant. Something deep inside me says that Damp will be resigned, because Haywood is going to split to another team (he will use Dallas as a bargaining chip - you watch).

I wish Dallas well, but I expect more of the same...
Marion is far better than any of the players you just meantioned, we landed Butler and Haywood also in the middle of the season.... Damps contract is special cause it can help a team get cheaper but at the same time get some talent back, Butler and Damp for Wade if Miami knows he leaves, Miami cuts a bunch of money (what about 10 mill$?) while still getting a quality player back
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #97
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

damp got his knees cleaned? does it raise his value?? lmao
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=5181729
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #98
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

You realize Damp's value is his expiring, right? Not his play or health. A team would trade for him if they wanted financial relief. His knees have nothing to do with it.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:14 AM   #99
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I hate to sound like a homer (which I am), but wouldn't Dallas be one of the better destinations for Lebron as far as dollars and winning? I know it's a long shot anyway, but I'm bored and it's the off season.

If my facts are right, wouldn't he earn $30,000,000 or so more in a sign and trade than just bolting to New York? Also, can New York guarantee he'll have a top 10 player as a sidekick like Dallas can?

Also from Cleveland's perspective, they can get a little bit of young talent (Beaubois... Nivins/Calathes? Mavs make separate trade to stockpile some picks/young players?) and Cuban would be willing to absorb some contracts off their hands (Varejao/Gibson... Williams?)

Dirk/Kidd/Lebron/Haywood/Marion + a few shooters + a few bigs off the bench = top 2-3 NBA team with a big shot at winning a title

Last edited by ghazi; 05-12-2010 at 03:15 AM.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #100
kchan

kchan is on a distinguished road

If Lebron gets here, he'll be playing SG right?
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #101
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post
If Lebron gets here, he'll be playing SG right?
No, C as we need an Upgrade there...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #102
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

dbl post.

Last edited by Rick41; 05-12-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #103
Rick41
Diamond Member

Hurry up July 1st.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #104
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #105
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Hurry up July 1st.
Huh, you expect James to announce it straight on July 1st, when he could have a week or more of every single HEADLINE and daily ESPN news reports?

James lives for that.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #106
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

I don't want LBJ after the way he dogged it on the court in game 5, or the way he walked off without saying anything after losing to orlando.

Cuban should go extra hard after Dwayne Wade, we need a superstar guard who'd immediately come in as batman and put this team on his back. Joe Johnson isn't a superstar, he won't carry a team on his back. You have a lot of young talented guys on that Atlanta team but they have no leader or a guy that can take over games for them.

If New York, Chicago, etc gobble up all the super star players and create these super power teams like the media is talking about then i'll quit watching the NBA. The Mavericks wouldn't be able to compete with any of that.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #107
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
I don't want LBJ after the way he dogged it on the court in game 5, or the way he walked off without saying anything after losing to orlando.
1 game vs 600+?
Old 05-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #108
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Huh, you expect James to announce it straight on July 1st, when he could have a week or more of every single HEADLINE and daily ESPN news reports?

James lives for that.

I don't care as long as it happens.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #109
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

Cuban should go extra hard after Dwayne Wade, we need a superstar guard who'd immediately come in as batman and put this team on his back. Joe Johnson isn't a superstar, he won't carry a team on his back. You have a lot of young talented guys on that Atlanta team but they have no leader or a guy that can take over games for them.

If New York, Chicago, etc gobble up all the super star players and create these super power teams like the media is talking about then i'll quit watching the NBA. The Mavericks wouldn't be able to compete with any of that.

This hurts my head and stomach. Even in fantasy land where The Bron has a chance to come to Dallas You have felled! Congrats

Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #110
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you kidding me???

I'd still take LeBron even if he punched my mom in her tits...

Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #111
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I would trade the whole team except Dirk for LeBron ....
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #112
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

James lives for that.
Would be an interesting start to things, who knows maybe the league's CPA's can't get the paper work done by July 1, so Stern declares a moratorium for 15 days.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #113
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:

So if LeBron said he was committing to Dallas, and was going to sign here, you would say NO to him because of 1 game?

Old 05-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #114
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So if LeBron said he was committing to Dallas, and was going to sign here, you would say NO to him because of 1 game?
Maybe i'm just desperate and want someone who's proven and already has a ring. LBJ just showboats far too much and pouts like a immature kid when things doesn't go his way. He might be more interested in becoming some billionaire buisnessman than a NBA champion which worries me.

He could turn out to be great if he comes here and win us 5-6 rings but this is dallas and anything that can go wrong will go wrong unfortunately.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #115
Underdog

Quote:
Maybe i'm just desperate and want someone who's proven and already has a ring. LBJ just showboats far too much and pouts like a immature kid when things doesn't go his way. He might be more interested in becoming some billionaire buisnessman than a NBA champion which worries me.

He could turn out to be great if he comes here and win us 5-6 rings but this is dallas and anything that can go wrong will go wrong unfortunately.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #116
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont like James. I have respect for his game (even i hate his running back style of driving into the paint and his travels) and i absolutly hate his personality.

I wouldnt say no to a trade but i wouldnt jump up and down. A ring wouldnt feel the same with this douchebag in the roster

But of course better than no ring for Dirk and Cuban...

Last edited by sefant77; 05-12-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #117
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
I would trade the whole team except Dirk for LeBron ....
theres zero chance of getting lebron unless dirk is involved.and itll take a dirk/roddy package most likely and ill pass on that.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #118
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
theres zero chance of getting lebron unless dirk is involved.and itll take a dirk/roddy package most likely and ill pass on that.
I know why u got all that red squares....
Old 05-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #119
clutch#41
Golden Member

Quote:
1 game vs 600+?
i understand your point here and i would want lebron what idiot wouldnt..but when this 1 game is possibly the biggest of his carrer so far and will most likely be remembered for years and years to come...especially if the cavs lose this series.then this 1 game is HUGE compared to 600 regular season games. especially when your the favorites to win the title and you might possibly be knocked out in round 2!!
Old 05-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #120
SMC0007
Guru

FWIW; You trade Dirk for Lebron too but only in a heartbeat. Any comments otherwise is just qualification for rutardation. Who will be first?

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 6feetunderdog, ban cad, big thread kill board, cad is a troll, cadbane=vagina dentana, cadpain in the ass, fell=fail, fluid guzzler!, fluidfartyone!, gay tags, grandma cigarettes, it's a race no running!?!, mammoth gortat, mammoth knockers, mammoth thread, miami cheat, more bloody cuntbane, shut the fluff up, smc = sucks many c*cks, then stop posting in it, underdog=legallyretarded, we luv us sum fluffy, where is fluffy?, wtf is fell?...