Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #41
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Ok...now this...this I don't understand.
Agreed. In part because I've seen reports that the Kings renounced Dalembert, and in part because, even though Dalembert was the first place my mind went when news started to break about Tyson, I'd pretty much accepted that they weren't going to go that direction.

Of course, it really depends on what the contract terms ended up being. Maybe the market only really had an appetite for TC, Nene and Gasol with a little bit of Jordan mixed in, and the going prices for guys like Daly turn out to be more reasonable?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 12:27 PM   #42
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Dalembert for one season would be a pretty solid plan b to losing Chandler.

Mavs just don't have the assets to get Howard.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #43
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Agreed. In part because I've seen reports that the Kings renounced Dalembert, and in part because, even though Dalembert was the first place my mind went when news started to break about Tyson, I'd pretty much accepted that they weren't going to go that direction.

Of course, it really depends on what the contract terms ended up being. Maybe the market only really had an appetite for TC, Nene and Gasol with a little bit of Jordan mixed in, and the going prices for guys like Daly turn out to be more reasonable?
They're way under the cap so them renouncing him doesn't really make much difference.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #44
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here's the explanation:

Signing Howard via free agency makes the scenario I laid out with Fin a lot more complicated. But as has been pointed out so often, trading for Howard is damn near impossible.
Your situation makes some sense laid out above if it came to fruition. Although I don't see the Haywood trade happening unless it happened as part of some three team team (a la the Paul deal that got vetoed). Otherwise, it seems a bit risky to trade your center in hopes that you have the assets to get Howard, and I certainly wouldn't trust Otis Smith not to backstab us if you are suggesting an under-the-table deal here.

I like Stein's scenario better, to be honest. I don't know what the odds are that Dwight makes it to free agency though. Does he get traded and sign an extension before that ever happens? I guess we have to hope that Dwight doesn't push for a trade too hard and at least gives the Magic a reason to believe they've got a shot at luring him back. Otherwise, I don't see why the Magic wouldn't just go for a Howard for Bynum deal in an attempt to salvage some value. That's the problem with the Stein scenario. Then you're pretty much stuck chasing Deron Williams (I still have to believe that the NBA comes to its senses and lets the Paul deal happen).

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #45
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

The best approach to landing Howard is by clearing out enough space to bring both Deron and Howard to Dallas via 2012 free agency. This would require some heavy work by the front office but it's certainly doable as long as you can find a suitor for either Marion or Haywood in exchange for an expiring.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #46
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
The best approach to landing Howard is by clearing out enough space to bring both Deron and Howard to Dallas via 2012 free agency. This would require some heavy work by the front office but it's certainly doable as long as you can find a suitor for either Marion or Haywood in exchange for an expiring.
Haywood can be waived at any time in the next 5 yEars. That means we can use him this year and waive him immediately after this season if we find success in free agency. That's a lot of flexibility
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #47
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Well, when the Lakers land CP3 today... let's hope they don't have enough cap space to get Howard. But I bet they will.........
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #48
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They're way under the cap so them renouncing him doesn't really make much difference.
I'd been assuming they needed to renounce to clear space for some other things they'd done/were doing, else why renounce, but then again, I haven't been following their moves too closely, and they definitely had a lot of cap space. I've pretty much been keeping an eye on Daly and that's it. At any rate, the later reports about the one-year try clear things up. If you don't think the TPE is going to help you land Howard, and you don't mind paying the LT, a mercenary Dalembert is a good get for this team as far as I'm concerned.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #49
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Haywood can be waived at any time in the next 5 yEars. That means we can use him this year and waive him immediately after this season if we find success in free agency. That's a lot of flexibility
Yes but in order to sign two max level players in 2012 we'll have had to eliminate both players' contracts from our payroll. With the amnesty card in our pocket, our only main obstacle remaining is finding a suitor for the player we don't amnesty. At this point I'm not sure whether it would be more difficult to trade Haywood or Marion.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 12-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #50
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd been assuming they needed to renounce to clear space for some other things they'd done/were doing, else why renounce, but then again, I haven't been following their moves too closely, and they definitely had a lot of cap space. I've pretty much been keeping an eye on Daly and that's it. At any rate, the later reports about the one-year try clear things up. If you don't think the TPE is going to help you land Howard, and you don't mind paying the LT, a mercenary Dalembert is a good get for this team as far as I'm concerned.
Keep in mind his cap hold was 150% of his salary. So he was taking up 18Mil of space. They had to renounce him to do almost anything. I'm pretty sure they still have enough space for a big SnT, especially if they get someone back like JJ.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 12-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #51
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Keep in mind his cap hold was 150% of his salary. So he was taking up 18Mil of space. They had to renounce him to do almost anything. I'm pretty sure they still have enough space for a big SnT, especially if they get someone back like JJ.
Didn't know the cap hold was 150% of salary. New thing? Or just long-uncorrected ignorance on my part?
Old 12-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #52
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Well, when the Lakers land CP3 today... let's hope they don't have enough cap space to get Howard. But I bet they will.........
That's irrelevant, clearing cap space for Dwight was never their plan. They'll try to trade a package around Bynum. Really only Otis can save us now from a Paul-Kobe-Dwight superteam. It would be an absolute travesty. I've read the second trade for Paul could be even better for the Lakers than the first one. Because they are the Lakers. Makes the CBA talks and the lockout a really bad joke. They wanted parity, and a level playing field.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 12-10-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:27 PM   #53
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Didn't know the cap hold was 150% of salary. New thing? Or just long-uncorrected ignorance on my part?
It was that way in the last CBA. Cap holds are not one-to-one calculations:

Coon

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #54
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Haywood's contract doesn't looks so awful now that everyone is getting way overpaid. If he can put together a few decent games, I think we will be able to find a suiter.

Then we amnesty Marion.

This should allow us to sign Deron and Dwight.

Here is my question...

Why is Orlando allowing us to talk to Dwight?!

Is just some last ditch effort to get the most for him from the Lakers or another team by including us?

Or are they really that stupid that they would allow us to talk to him (and hopefully convince him) knowing our only interest is to get him as a FA?

Too bad LeBron gave all these teams a free lesson that getting anything for a star is way better than losing him for nothing. Especially with how obvious Howard has made it that he is leaving.

I think it comes down to this:

CP3/KOBE/DWIGHT

or

DERON/DIRK/DWIGHT

Most likely the first one..
Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #55
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk2003 View Post

Here is my question...

Why is Orlando allowing us to talk to Dwight?!

Is just some last ditch effort to get the most for him from the Lakers or another team by including us?

Or are they really that stupid that they would allow us to talk to him (and hopefully convince him) knowing our only interest is to get him as a FA?
I surmise we're simply one of the three teams Howard has listed as teams he would want to be traded to and re-sign with. Howard has indicated in the past that Dallas is a team he'd like to be traded to.

Our main trading advantage is taking on contracts, however, bringing back either of Orlando's two albatross contracts (Hedo,Arenas) would ruin any chance we would have at luring Deron in 2012 (If we have Dwight and sufficient cap space, you can count on Deron coming home to Dallas, imo). At the same time, I can't see Orlando wanting to set LA up with another dynasty, and I can't see Orlando wanting to specifically pair Howard up with Deron in the East, so there may be motive for Orlando to work something out with us. We would need to be creative in involving another team who has better trade assets, though.

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 12-10-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #56
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

He officially requested a trade. LA/Nets/Mavs it is

http://ht.ly/7Vl9D

Sucks that in the new Paul-Lakers trade the Lakers still keep Bynum...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #57
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

WWNITDWRITFP
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #58
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

He will go to the Lakers. Stern rejected the CP3 deal for no reason. The new deal only changes the Houston outlook not the Laker outlook. They still have all the pieces for Dwight.

And he will go there.

It's funny. The Big 3 in Miami is what caused the lockout. Now, the Lakers will make their own Big 3 right out of the lockout.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #59
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I still cant believe the Magic would trade him there....they would be the running joke of the NBA for decades.

Lakers center kindergarten
Lakers bitches
etc
Old 12-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #60
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

As per Adrian Woj - "Dwight Howard has requested the Orlando Magic trade him to the New Jersey Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #61
sefant77
Guru

Game over for 2012.

He couldnt demand this crap a day earlier so we may keep Chandler and trade Haywood?

Last edited by sefant77; 12-10-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #62
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

So it's Lopez + 2 picks for Howard and Turk
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #63
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I don't know how the rest of the NBA will be able to compete with all of these star-studded teams. Mavs have the odds stacked against them.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #64
sefant77
Guru

Rockets going for Gasol and Nene

Warriors paying Jordan. M.Gasol resigns with Memphis
Old 12-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #65
MavsFTR
Golden Member

I'd rather him join the Nets than LA.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #66
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
I don't know how the rest of the NBA will be able to compete with all of these star-studded teams. Mavs have the odds stacked against them.
They did last year as well, and honestly.. the Mavs are very, very talented as well. We might not have the star power, but we have the depth, and we have... Dirk.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #67
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
I'd rather him join the Nets than LA.
Dwight to LA and Deron probably chooses the Mavs next summer.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #68
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

And we get Dalembert then.

At least Lakers won't get him now
Old 12-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #69
sefant77
Guru

I think we can blame the Bobcats for drafting Augustin over Lopez when they had Felton allready. What a brainfart
Old 12-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #70
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Game over for 2012.

He couldnt demand this crap a day earlier so we may keep Chandler and trade Haywood?
Dude, that wouldn't have changed the Mavs plans.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #71
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Nba vetoes the trade because of prick-porov's tampering. Howard has to go with his second choice...us.

/wakes up

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-10-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #72
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Dude, that wouldn't have changed the Mavs plans.
Probably not...but maybe. Probably also depending with Haywood deals would be out there.

Well, were funny hours thinking we had a shot at Dwight after finding out about the Chandler TE
Old 12-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #73
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Miami (2.5 Stars)
New York (2.5 Stars)
New Jersey (2 Stars)

The Eastern Conference Playoffs should be awesome. Western Conference? Not so much. The Champs roll easily and then outsmart the star-studded once again in the Finals.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #74
sefant77
Guru

EC has the potential to become pretty boring until the EC semifinals

Heat
Knicks
Nets
Bulls

Locked for years. Heat/Knicks/Nets blowing every year the mini MLE to add depth.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #75
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
The person familiar with Howard's thinking said the All-Star center still views L.A. as the best fit for his off-court pursuits.
Oh... he wants to be an actress...
Old 12-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #76
sefant77
Guru

He wanna fuck more pornstars
Old 12-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #77
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He wanna **** more pornstars
Who doesn't?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #78
Bayliss

Quote:
He wanna **** more pornstars
Who doesn't?
I'll guess Tiger Woods. Or at least only if his (ex?) wife doesn't find out.....
Old 12-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #79
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
He wanna &$@$ more pornstars
Jersey? Mostly tanned sluts and prostitutes there. All the porn stars are in so cal and Miami

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-10-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #80
MavsFTR
Golden Member

Quote:
Dwight to LA and Deron probably chooses the Mavs next summer.
The thing is I don't know if the Mavs would be more competitive as Dirk and Deron vs CP3, Kobe, and Dwight, or the Mavs as present against only CP3 and Kobe. If Dwight goes to the Nets we only have to deal with them in the Finals.

Tags
awesome to think of, colonystateofmind, death knells, delusional1234, deroff, git'erdonecubes, i have a dream, markus123no, michael reddish?, my ass bleeds for tyson, never happen dumbazz, oilfieldva-jay-jay, sard's sources outta @ss, shark tank for dwight, tank for dwight