Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-08-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MFF Returns....the official prediction thread

1. OP is a dead man when she reads all the smack talk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2. Doc's pm's go up.

3. MFFL's 145 post lead as of right now goes down the toilet in a hotly contested race to Guru #3.

4. An increase in posts involving some really good articles that somehow, we just seem to miss.

5. MFF tells Doc to shut up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2003, 06:03 PM   #2
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<giggle>

Yay! Let the fun begin! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

..and i can't wait to hear all about her time in Vegas!!

Old 08-08-2003, 06:46 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: MFF Returns....the official prediction thread

And maybe some pictures.
Old 08-08-2003, 07:07 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
1. OP is a dead man when she reads all the smack talk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2. Doc's pm's go up.

3. MFFL's 145 post lead as of right now goes down the toilet in a hotly contested race to Guru #3.

4. An increase in posts involving some really good articles that somehow, we just seem to miss.

5. MFF tells Doc to shut up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
She's going to win. The TV will cut into my computer time.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 07:51 PM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I vote for number 5. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 08:31 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
I vote for number 5. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sweets, I am in the race for # 5.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:14 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awww, the man has been talking has he? There goes his birthday present.

Quote:
2. Doc's pm's go up.
I take my beer back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quote:
Nah, MFFL has me beat. Too much to make up with nothing going on with the Mavs. I'm gone a week and they still manage to do nothing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quote:
Like I'd pad my posts. Sheesh. [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

Quote:
Nah, would I do something like that to you? Hmmm, unless you were talking smack along with OP.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:21 PM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..and i can't wait to hear all about her time in Vegas!!
Not a lot to tell. This was more a family deal than a rowdy time. Lost my money in those damn addicting slot machines.

We did go rafting down the Colorado River that was just awesome. If anyone laughs, I'll knock them upside the head, but we saw one of the best shows. Lord of the Dance. (stop laughing)

In fact, while we were in The Venetian walking towards the showroom, we walked right past Bill Russell. I noticed him, but it didn't really register you know. And while we were in the airport in Vegas, Olden Polynice went by where we were sitting. No, he wasn't wearing a police uniform. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good time, but I'm glad to be back.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:07 AM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Lord of the Dance? Hahahahaha.....

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 09:24 AM   #10
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

See. I'm still alive... and MFF knows what a "July birthday" means, anyway <ROFLMAO>

#1 just lost.
Old 08-09-2003, 11:56 AM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

My favorite answers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, MFFL has me beat. Too much to make up with nothing going on with the Mavs. I'm gone a week and they still manage to do nothing.

Like I'd pad my posts. Sheesh.

MFF returned sharp. Be careful! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]