Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-02-2004, 11:06 AM   #1
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Fan review of the West Conference

The link below is to a friend's full review of the West and the top 3 in the East. This guy loves NBA ball as much as me and I respect his opinions a lot. I think it is a good review, I think I would have the Mavs 3rd myself even with the Minni turmoil, but I don't disagree with much else.

Fan Review of the West

I respect this guy and his love of the Rockets so much that I gave him my Hakeem Olajawan signed basketball. By the way he does post here upon occasion.

Enjoy,

Stressboy
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2004, 02:53 PM   #2
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Fan review of the West Conference

Excellent analysis. Far better than Kerr, ESPN, SI or any others out there.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 06:29 PM   #3
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default RE:Fan review of the West Conference

I could definitely see them finishing 2nd but with the roster turnover maybe fifth or even sixth. Minnesota is this year's LA. Spree wants a new contract and can't feed his kids and Cassel wants an extention. Forget Sacramento they still win without Peja , but without Cassel and Spree the T-puppies are just another team. There is no way Cassel can keep his spectacular season up he is due for a down year.

The Spurs are the best team, but for how long imagine the suitors for Tony Parker next offseason.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote