Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-01-2004, 10:40 PM   #1
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default Is tomorrow's game on League Pass??

I don't see it listed in my guide and I don't see it listed on NBA tv either..anyone know?
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2004, 10:42 PM   #2
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Is tomorrow's game on League Pass??

Should be on KTXA (UPN 21) local television.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:46 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Is tomorrow's game on League Pass??

I don't think that would do you any good if you were in Ohio or somesuch.

Doesn't League Pass show all NBA games? If not, whats the use.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:48 PM   #4
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

league pass sucks donkey dick

Old 11-01-2004, 10:50 PM   #5
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Nope... League Pass blacks out the local games, (local depending on specifically where you live in a state - I can see Houston and SA games but Dallas games get yanked as soon as they start)...

I buy it to watch other teams and players... I will get 95% of the Mavs games on UPN/FSSW/ABC/ESPN/TNT... The other 5% of the time it is likely that no one will catch the game unless they are out of the Dallas area and have league pass...

League Pass is not for everyone, but if your a true fan of the game, I would say definitely don't pass it up!!!
Old 11-01-2004, 10:52 PM   #6
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Anyone know what channel it will be on for DirecTV? I need to have my mom record it for me.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 10:54 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't bedtimes a bitch?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 10:55 PM   #8
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 11:03 PM   #9
Just211
Platinum Member

League Pass sucks for me, being in Waco I get blackouts on all Dallas games, and I also dont get the games on our shitty UPN channel, and don't get KTVT. I believe we receive blackouts on Spurs and Rocket games as well, but I'm not to sure. BUT DOc would know for sure.

and what I can't figure out is that I get both Ranger and Astro games, if they are both suppposed to be on fssw they put one team on a cable access channel, BUT they can't put the F'n Mav games either on our UPN, or the access channel. same for KTVT.

I guess it's all just a little bit more punishment for living in WACO

where's CUBES when you need him
Old 11-01-2004, 11:08 PM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Actually Just211, you will get the UPN games on 15/16 if you have Time Warner Cable DESPITE that channel not really being UPN. They broadcast the main programs, (which includes Mavs games), on one of those channels during the year... Regarding KTVT, those are the games in my 5% bracket! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 11:18 PM   #11
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

DirecTV's online tv schedule is of NO help to me....
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 11:20 PM   #12
Just211
Platinum Member

you sure M23Dan, they didn't do that last year? I hope your right
Old 11-01-2004, 11:21 PM   #13
Just211
Platinum Member

and its not listed, some shitty UPN shows are
Old 11-02-2004, 12:04 AM   #14
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't see it listed in my guide and I don't see it listed on NBA tv either..anyone know?
I'm not sure either. I saw something that says it'll be on NBATV. I have the league pass, and there aren't any games listed. I didn't see it on NBATV either.

And since i live across the country, i won't have to worry about blackouts.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 12:11 AM   #15
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

It is not on NBATV, but is on NBA1 for League Pass.

Regarding UPN, I was told by a TWC support rep that just as the Ranger games were telecasted on 15/16 on days where they weren't picked up by FSSW, the Mavs games will to be carried on that channel!
Old 11-02-2004, 12:38 PM   #16
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
I don't think that would do you any good if you were in Ohio or somesuch.

Doesn't League Pass show all NBA games? If not, whats the use.
Yep i'm in ohio and i didn't see it listed on my league pass channels when i checked last night. Maybe they do it day by day. I'll have to check it out tonight.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan

Regarding UPN, I was told by a TWC support rep that just as the Ranger games were telecasted on 15/16 on days where they weren't picked up by FSSW, the Mavs games will to be carried on that channel!
I'll be checking NBA1 tonight..I'm on TWC also.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:39 PM   #17
SychoBC

SychoBC is on a distinguished road

It's on DirecTV ch. 721
SychoBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:10 PM   #18
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

It is not listed on League Pass....I am not sure why it wouldn't be, but on NBA.com they say "No League Pass Games Tonight".

Bizarrre and NOT COOL.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:12 PM   #19
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

so, me living in Alabama, I shouldn't have any blacked out games?
Old 11-02-2004, 04:25 PM   #20
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
It is not listed on League Pass....I am not sure why it wouldn't be, but on NBA.com they say "No League Pass Games Tonight".

Bizarrre and NOT COOL.
Yes it is on league pass - Channel 721!
Old 11-02-2004, 05:40 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan

I'm not holding my breath. TWC has arse screwed me so many times on the Mavericks that I have ever given up hope for them to actually show a Mavs game. It's all about FSSW or TNT or ESPN in Waco.

Waco cable has to be the shittiest deal in sports. They do show the Rangers (Don't know why or how but I enjoy those games) but they ALWAYS black out the Mavs. I get blacked out on NBATV, League Pass (even during the free previews) and it is next to impossible to pick up UPN21 over the air. I've never seen them broadcast a Mavs game on 15/16.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 05:46 PM   #22
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it'll be there, I didn't pay USD169.00 to not watch every single Mavericks game. I could do that for free.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:48 PM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

I just verified with two supervisors @ TWC that the game tonight will NOT be shown on any programming other than League Pass, which of course will be blacked out...

Needless to say, I am pissed!!!

They did tell me that roughly 5-8 games this year WILL be picked up by 15/16.

Sorry everyone!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:03 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

the blackouts suck. Good thing I'm in Arizona!

I get all the games on. Send me a PM if you want a copy of the game.

Also, Dishnetwork is only publishing the games 2-3 days in advance on their guide (so much for programming the whole season, eh?). Only tonight's game and the next two are visible for me so far.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 06:05 PM   #25
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
the blackouts suck. Good thing I'm in Arizona!

I get all the games on. Send me a PM if you want a copy of the game.

Also, Dishnetwork is only publishing the games 2-3 days in advance on their guide (so much for programming the whole season, eh?). Only tonight's game and the next two are visible for me so far.
I would but I can't!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:30 PM   #26
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

I live in Austin, anyone know what channel it will be on?