Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts
Default I dunno--what do you guys think?

There's chatter everywhere saying we should picking up Al Jefferson in the off season to save this team & Dirk one more championship. Risking letting him become a free agent makes as much sense as seeing D-Will stay in Brooklyn. We really can't afford to miss on a guy who is VERY obtainable right now, and maybe the final piece to contend this year!

What do you say Brand, Marion, Jae Crowder, & Collison for Al Jefferson?

Why for Utah: Who cares if we screw them over.
Why for Us: Brand is expiring and not too useful. So is Collison and we all know he is not our Jason Kidd of the future. Jefferson is the elite post player in the NBA, 8th in PER & a top ten overall player. Only 27. Improved greatly last year showing he was still getting better after knee surgery. He's the center of the future.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
There's chatter everywhere saying we should picking up Al Jefferson in the off season to save this team & Dirk one more championship. Risking letting him become a free agent makes as much sense as seeing D-Will stay in Brooklyn. We really can't afford to miss on a guy who is VERY obtainable right now, and maybe the final piece to contend this year!

What do you say Brand, Marion, Jae Crowder, & Collison for Al Jefferson?

Why for Us: Brand is expiring and not too useful. So is Collison and we all know he is not our Jason Kidd of the future. Jefferson is the elite post player in the NBA, 8th in PER & a top ten overall player. Only 27. Improved greatly last year showing he was still getting better after knee surgery. He's the center of the future.
Interesting assessment.
Brand can't be traded.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 09-25-2012 at 06:53 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Could we wait until after preseason before making up trade rumors.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Interesting assessment.
Brand can't be traded.

What backup offers do you have ready so we don't lose him this summer? (you're not tricking me into trading Dirk for him)
Old 09-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused...are you asking about losing Brand in the summer, the guy you said was not too useful?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this chatter saying that we need to pick up Al Jefferson?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's chatter everywhere
....where?

Quote:
Compelling. You've convinced me (and Utah, undoubtedly).

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Cool story. Tell it again.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I still have you on my Ignore List. This is terrible.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
I'm confused...are you asking about losing Brand in the summer, the guy you said was not too useful?
Losing out on the Al Jefferson Sweepstakes this summer as said before. No worries though bro.

& you already know I like the Brand pickup A LOT since we've discussed it enough and agreed he won't be around forever.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
... Brand is expiring and not too useful. ...
Quote:
...& you already know I like the Brand pickup A LOT since we've discussed it enough and agreed he won't be around forever.
Gotcha.

By the way, I don't think it's a given he's gone after the year.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Compelling. You've convinced me (and Utah, undoubtedly).
Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Glad I still have you on my Ignore List. This is terrible.
Well how much more do you two think we have to give Utah? Would an uprotected first next summer and taking Roger Bells small contract do it?

Who cares about a 25-30 pick anyway. Dirk + Jefferson; Kaman/Brand bench = Championship! Who could stand next to that timber? I'm getting wet on the possibilities of starting Kaman, Jefferson, & Dirk at small forward his true spot anyway. Nobody could rebound on us.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #14
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gotcha.

By the way, I don't think it's a given he's gone after the year.
Agreed... I think it's very possible that we throw him a 2-3 year deal at around $5M per. He's a stud on defense and very dependable (albeit slowing down) on offense, so I'd be very much in favor of bringing him back, assuming that this year goes well for him.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #15
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Well how much more do you two think we have to give Utah? Would an uprotected first next summer and taking Roger Bells small contract do it?

Who cares about a 25-30 pick anyway. Dirk + Jefferson; Kaman/Brand bench = Championship! Who could stand next to that timber? I'm getting wet on the possibilities of starting Kaman, Jefferson, & Dirk at small forward his true spot anyway. Nobody could rebound on us.
If you're offering anything to Utah for Roger Bell, they'll take it. I think you mean Raja Bell. Who cares about a 25-30th pick? By that logic, Utah won't and they'll pass on the idea of the pick.

With Kaman, Jefferson and Dirk, they'll sure as hell have a hard time stopping anyone on defense.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Not to lend any weight to this thread, but anybody know how Brand's cap hold for next season will be figured? 190% of 2.1 million? Or does his amnesty status throw some monkeys at the wrench?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
If you're offering anything to Utah for Roger Bell, they'll take it. I think you mean Raja Bell. Who cares about a 25-30th pick? By that logic, Utah won't and they'll pass on the idea of the pick.

With Kaman, Jefferson and Dirk, they'll sure as hell have a hard time stopping anyone on defense.
Damn Apple autocorrect...

I might be mistaking you for the person who used to write for hoopsworld. That poster was incredibly insightful into all things NBA. Is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Not to lend any weight to this thread, but anybody know how Brand's cap hold for next season will be figured? 190% of 2.1 million? Or does his amnesty status throw some monkeys at the wrench?
I've read no bird rights but ability to match previous contract plus 20%. I assume that would be the cap hold but can't offer any more than that. Hope it helps your googling. Still waiting on BGMav for a link.

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 09-25-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've read no bird rights but ability to match previous contract plus 20%. I assume that would be the cap hold but can't offer any more than that. Hope it helps your googling. Still waiting on BGMav for a link.
You've read wrong. Or perhaps just not recently enough. Bird rights are transferred through amnesty claims. That was clarified over the summer.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
You've read wrong. Or perhaps just not recently enough. Bird rights are transferred through amnesty claims. That was clarified over the summer.
You answered your own question as cap hold should be easy enough to calculate. $19-20 million is a lot of money to tie up.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #20
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

What the frack is this? :S
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #21
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

wtf

chatter doesn't mean it'll happen, is realgm your source lol

Last edited by adonis; 09-25-2012 at 10:29 PM.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #22
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
You answered your own question as cap hold should be easy enough to calculate. $19-20 million is a lot of money to tie up.
Word on the street is it's more like $17.3 billion.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #23
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Five star thread, will recommend to friends and family!

BTW: This is one of the worst posters i ever witnessed here...

Last edited by Kante; 09-26-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #24
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

so tempted... to... respond... substantively... must.. not feed.. troll...

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 09-26-2012 at 08:40 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #25
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ShamSports has his cap hold for next summer at 3.9Mil, so Deeks seems to be saying that it will be based on the 2.1Mil. And Deeks is, in my opinion, THE authority on contract details and salary info.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
ShamSports has his cap hold for next summer at 3.9Mil, so Deeks seems to be saying that it will be based on the 2.1Mil. And Deeks is, in my opinion, THE authority on contract details and salary info.
See. No bird rights. I think grandmaster was lying to get attention. That's why there was no link originally. Nothing.

Brand will not kill our ability to sign big names in free agency. Nice try making us all feel the despair of not being able to add to a mediocre roster this summer.

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 09-26-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Why do you care so much about Utah? Everyone knows they have to get rid of Jefferson or Millsap. We have leverage and it's time to use it back on them like they did when they stole Mo Williams from us and we got stuck with Darren fuggin Collison instead.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you care so much about Utah? Everyone knows they have to get rid of Jefferson or Millsap. We have leverage and it's time to use it back on them like they did when they stole Mo Williams from us and we got stuck with Darren fuggin Collison instead.
Stole Mo Williams from us? Are you referencing the Odom trade? When was Williams ever supposed to come to Dallas in that scenario? Don't tell other posters they are lying without links when you don't provide them yourself.

And I'd rather have Collison. Better defender, passer, and rebounder.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #29
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Don't tell other posters they are lying without links when you don't provide them yourself.
Lame ass bits like this one make just me appreciate Rick Carlisle that much more.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #30
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lame ass bits like this one make just me appreciate Rick Carlisle that much more.
Sad thing was, this guy had a post in his first 4-5 that made me think he might actually have a pretty good bit. That's why you don't jump to premature conclusions. Lesson learned.

Old 09-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #31
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See. No bird rights. I think grandmaster was lying to get attention. That's why there was no link originally. Nothing.

Brand will not kill our ability to sign big names in free agency. Nice try making us all feel the despair of not being able to add to a mediocre roster this summer.
I don't really know why I'm responding to you, but here:

Quote:
An amnestied player's Bird clock does not reset when he is awarded to the team with the winning bid.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
I don't really know why I'm responding to you, but here:
You have me confused as these are contradicting sources. Which one are you going with? Under Coon, if they can re-sign with Bird Rights then it's 150% of his previous salary. However, in Brand's case, he's already at the 30% max so the cap hold would not be 150% and defer to the 7.5% maximum raise. Under Shamsports, it's 3.9 million which is allegedly based on Coons under the league average = 190% cap hold rule.

Since you guys already unanimously believe I'm royally screwing Utah over with this trade, Brand's cap hold being $19.5 million makes it even worse for Utah. His contract also becomes toxic this summer as we either have to waive rights or hurry up & resign him under his terms to get rid of the cap hold.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #33
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Since you guys already unanimously believe I'm royally screwing Utah over with this trade, Brand's cap hold being $19.5 million makes it even worse for Utah. His contract also becomes toxic this summer as we either have to waive rights or hurry up & resign him under his terms to get rid of the cap hold.
You know what makes it worse for both parties....the fact he can't be traded.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #34
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

The Mavs were never in the Jefferson race in the first place.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #35
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is comical.

Ahhh, we're almost back boys!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
You know what makes it worse for both parties....the fact he can't be traded.
So you want us to just give up? lol How are we supposed to compete with LA's monster, OKC's monster, Miami, & Philadelphia when they add Jefferson to Bynum and that core?

I never understood why fans get so irate over reality staring them in the face. Glad Cuban takes bold leaps and doesn't give up so easily.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #37
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
Stole Mo Williams from us? Are you referencing the Odom trade? When was Williams ever supposed to come to Dallas in that scenario? Don't tell other posters they are lying without links when you don't provide them yourself.

And I'd rather have Collison. Better defender, passer, and rebounder.

Yeah, I'm not sure what planet you have to be living on to think Mo Williams is nearly as good as Collison.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
So you want us to just give up? lol How are we supposed to compete with LA's monster, OKC's monster, Miami, & Philadelphia when they add Jefferson to Bynum and that core?

I never understood why fans get so irate over reality staring them in the face. Glad Cuban takes bold leaps and doesn't give up so easily.
Yes...we should give up. This site is officially shutting down because the Mavs couldn't acquire Al Jefferson or Mo Williams.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Yes...we should give up. This site is officially shutting down because the Mavs couldn't acquire Al Jefferson or Mo Williams.
You are a spunky one aren't ya. I like that, attack dog of the netz!

I heard about your early days on here re: the Harris incident, & don't know what to say about how upset you are with Harris not coming back in The Trade. I don't like Collison either but he is NOT worse than Devin Harris and you know it.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #40
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by WurzburgBorn View Post
The Mavs were never in the Jefferson race in the first place.
Win.

Tags
ghost of cadbane, ghost of fail hard, mental institution