Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2003, 09:21 AM   #1
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default Question for those at the game?

How did the crowd accept Kobe? Was he booed or cheered? It sounded like the crowd was very quiet last night.
Old 12-05-2003, 09:46 AM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Question for those at the game?

From my section it sounded like he was getting a booing, but really no more than the rest of the Lakers. I believe I heard a few cheers as well.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 10:12 AM   #3
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:Question for those at the game?

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
From my section it sounded like he was getting a booing, but really no more than the rest of the Lakers. I believe I heard a few cheers as well.
Cheers!? How disappointing. Even if he didn't rape her, Kobe actions just affirm that adultery is accepted. Where have the morals gone?
Old 12-05-2003, 10:32 AM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Question for those at the game?

Kobe definitely got booed more than anybody. Karl was next. GP and George got a pretty steady boo, but Shaq got some boos and moderate applause.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote