Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2003, 12:42 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nellie on Barkley

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Barkley is a complete and utter moron who constantly spouts foolish statements which are almost entirely out of the factualy context of the games that he is supposedly being paid to research, watch, and then analyze.
I don't think that's what he gets paid for. I would argue that he's paid to entertain, while pissing some people off in the process. He seems to be doing a good job. I've read a couple of places that sometimes the TNT post game show actually draws a higher rating than the game.

It’s not just the Mavs either. The message boards of all the major contenders have had F’ Barkley threads at one time or another over the past year.
dirno that may possibly be what they do pay Charles for, but it's certainly not what I think they should pay him for.

BTW my abysmally low opinion is not just based on Mavs games, I absolutely cannot stand the ignonorant tripe that spews from his mouth during games between other teams as well. Barkley is the antithesis to well informed, knowledgeable, and objective.