Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #401
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Go Texans!
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #402
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhijWrjy8Uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiful...eature=related

Funny Detroit Lions play.

This guy needs his own EPIC FAIL sign.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 10-13-2008 at 01:55 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #403
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The giants have found new meanings for the word suck tonight.

Good lord their defense is terrible. wtf is going on.

Well there goes that. Like I said yesterday, apparently there is no good team in the NFL this year. Should make for a fun stretch run if it stays this way.

Seriously...the Browns, the Cardinal and the Rams....seriously...

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-13-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #404
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Cardinals are far more legit that the Rams or Browns out of that trio, though. It's not a massive upset that the Cardinals won. They've definitely got the talent and the Dallas O-line was nowhere to be found.

btw...VERY cool Bass sig!

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 10-13-2008 at 10:50 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #405
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least we didn't lose any ground this week in the NFC East to the teams that are ahead of us (well the Redskins are technically ahead of us since they have the tiebreaker). Crazy year for the NFL.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #406
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Yea but it hurts because we could've gained ground by pulling that out. And we were so close to pulling that out. Though maybe we weren't because Romo looked pitiful like he couldn't go another quarter. I had a feeling he was hurt...

I gotta admit though. I love watching the Giants lose. Especially. I love how everytime the media tries to run and find a favorite they lose and are forced to find someone else to cling to. Looks like its the Titans now. I especially love it when rivals lose to teams we handeled pretty easily.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 10-13-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #407
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Yea but it hurts because we could've gained ground by pulling that out. And we were so close to pulling that out. Though maybe we weren't because Romo looked pitiful like he couldn't go another quarter. I had a feeling he was hurt...
It was one big play that "saved" them and gave them a good chance to get to OT. I think so close to stealing that game would've been better.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #408
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

WOA! The Giants lost! You mean they AREN'T the best team? You mean to say the media HYPED them up? I am shocked.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #409
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
It was one big play that "saved" them and gave them a good chance to get to OT. I think so close to stealing that game would've been better.
Yea we would've stole it. After seeing this team pull so many of those out you sort of expect them to. Probably best we lost though. Just wish we could've been tied with the Giants right now. Or have the same amount of losses as them anyway.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #410
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Cardinals are far more legit that the Rams or Browns out of that trio, though. It's not a massive upset that the Cardinals. They've definitely got the talent and the Dallas O-line was nowhere to be found.

btw...VERY cool Bass sig!
I think the Browns are legit though. Especially with their upgrades on defense. They've been hit with the injury bug though so they're record doesn't show how good they really are. They're right back in the mix though.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:51 PM   #411
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
I think the Browns are legit though. Especially with their upgrades on defense. They've been hit with the injury bug though so they're record doesn't show how good they really are. They're right back in the mix though.
They definitely needed to find a way to win tonight, for sure. DA knows he's fighting for his job. The light-bulb sorta flicked on tonight for Braylon too, he's been a major disappointment for them so far this year. I wouldn't expect things to suddenly go right from here on out for the Browns, but they were a desperate team tonight.

Things are so week-to-week now in the league, so it's hard to judge what's really going on.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #412
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
This is such a knee-jerk league. What happens if they go and get demolished by the Redskins? Then no one will even talk about them. Besides, the Giants DL was atrocious. The Browns had all day and night in the pocket.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #413
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone is an expert.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #414
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

4-2 Giants
4-2 Redskins
4-2 Cowboys
3-3 Eagles

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #415
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Everyone is an expert.
Thank you

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 10-13-2008 at 11:06 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #416
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
4-2 Giants
4-2 Redskins
4-2 Cowboys
3-3 Eagles
Giants are 4-1.

Quote:
This is such a knee-jerk league. What happens if they go and get demolished by the Redskins? Then no one will even talk about them. Besides, the Giants DL was atrocious. The Browns had all day and night in the pocket.
Browns were 10-6 last season. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. If they didn't have injuries i'd probably think tonight was a fluke. Hell tonight probably was a fluke but the Browns have a solid team. Especially in a wide-open AFC. Browns are beasts at home. That's one thing they have going for them. A great home team and they have a great crowd. They're troubles will comes with injuries and playing on the road.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #417
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
They definitely needed to find a way to win tonight, for sure. DA knows he's fighting for his job. The light-bulb sorta flicked on tonight for Braylon too, he's been a major disappointment for them so far this year. I wouldn't expect things to suddenly go right from here on out for the Browns, but they were a desperate team tonight.

Things are so week-to-week now in the league, so it's hard to judge what's really going on.
Braylan has horrible hands. Probably the worst of elite receivers. But just like TO, he's a damn good receiver even with that weakness in his game which is funny because that's the main goal of a receiver which is to catch balls. But I like that Browns team. I don't think they'll be a factor in the postseason if they even get there but I wouldn't put them in the category of an automatic W on the schedule. They could very well be 8-8 by the end of the year. I thought they had solid offense but they're defense is what did the job to day.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:10 AM   #418
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Giants are 4-1.
good catch. forgot about their bye week.

Contact Me
Old 10-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #419
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Why the hell is the metroplex getting the Washinging/Cleveland late game instead of the national game (Indy/Green Bay)???????/

Seriously, what gives?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:07 AM   #420
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Why the hell is the metroplex getting the Washinging/Cleveland late game instead of the national game (Indy/Green Bay)???????/

Seriously, what gives?
Division affiliation, I'm sure. Personally, I think I'd rather watch the WAS/CLE game. Granted, I love me some Favre, and there are more fantasy players in the other game. But I expect WAS/CLE to be very entertaining.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:12 AM   #421
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Division affiliation, I'm sure. Personally, I think I'd rather watch the WAS/CLE game. Granted, I love me some Favre, and there are more fantasy players in the other game. But I expect WAS/CLE to be very entertaining.
Favre won't be playing in IND-GB, I don't think.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #422
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
Favre won't be playing in IND-GB, I don't think.
Can you really be sure of that?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #423
Caseman
Golden Member

Portis ran for over 100 yards again, but single-handedly gave life to the Browns with a fumble when it looked like Redskins were going to win with 5 minutes left. I hope next week the Redskins finally blow out a team for once. I'm running out of fingernails.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:17 PM   #424
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Who could of honestly predicted this: The Atlanta Falcons have a better record than the Dallas Cowboys after Week 7.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #425
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Who could of honestly predicted this: The Atlanta Falcons have a better record than the Dallas Cowboys after Week 7.
To be fair, one is banged up, the other is not. It'll even out at the end of the season.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #426
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Denver sucks pretty hard core right now. Wow.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #427
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Damn. I didn't think anyone could look more pathetic than the Cowboys did yesterday. Bronco's are trying really hard.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #428
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Damn. Did anyone see that Titans game? White and Johnson combined for 320 yards on the ground. I don't think i've ever seen that in a NFL game.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #429
alby
Guru

If Cutler tears his knee, does Mike S. get the can?

Contact Me
Old 10-20-2008, 10:46 PM   #430
BGMaverick9
Guru

That seemed incredibly stupid to bring him back out.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:20 AM   #431
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Damn. Did anyone see that Titans game? White and Johnson combined for 320 yards on the ground. I don't think i've ever seen that in a NFL game.
You know your run defense sucks when you let a fatass like Lendale White bust an 80 yard run on you.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:14 AM   #432
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
You know your run defense sucks when you let a fatass like Lendale White bust an 80 yard run on you.
Yea I saw his long was for 80 yards. I'm shocked he even made it that far. No one must've been running behind him at all. Unbelievable. Collins doesn't even have to throw if they can get 300 yards on the ground.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #433
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
In the highlights it looked like it took him forever to run that far.

Did anyone else see him and Chris Johnson in the post game interview? Johnson was chewing and blowing bubbles with bubble gum and White wouldn't take off the tinted shades.

Both look like trouble down the road.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #434
alby
Guru

they may be slow but they are undefeated.

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #435
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yea I saw his long was for 80 yards. I'm shocked he even made it that far. No one must've been running behind him at all. Unbelievable.
The chiefs had everyone up - even the safeties. there was a HUGE hole that white hit and then everyone was playing catchup. Even with lendale's fat-ass, he was still able to outrun guys when he had basically a 20-yard head start (although he was only ahead by like 5 yards when he crossed the goal line).

I sent a joke e-mail to some of my friends asking if they had heard the sad news that Lendale White had collapsed and died after his long run. Most of them thought i was serious.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-21-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: fixed grammar
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #436
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

^HAHA BBL, rep owed once the system is fixed.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #437
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i exaggerated. he started with a 6-7 yard head start as he was already running full steam. The secondary had to change direction and chase him.

love the music in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGseS...eature=related

oh my goodness, i've never heard that nickname for Lendale. I'm totally using it from now on. LenWhale. or the other variation, LandWhale.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-21-2008 at 02:21 PM. Reason: added nickname
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #438
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I heart football so much.

I heart HD

I heart Sundays
Yeah, european time will make a backshift on sunday, so watching two games will be possible more easily...

Last edited by GermanDunk; 10-21-2008 at 04:52 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #439
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

How many wins will be needed for the playoffs, approximately ?
Old 10-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #440
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
How many wins will be needed for the playoffs, approximately ?
10 probably (also a good divsional record). 9 the rest of the NFC falters a bit.