Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

View Poll Results: Should we trade for Rajon Rondo?
Yes, get Rondo at all costs. 12 29.27%
It depends what we give up. 26 63.41%
No, I don't want him at all. 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Yeah right give me Avery Bradley over Rondo. What a brilliant idea.

Also Lance "Knucklehead" Stephenson who is shooting 38% (Rondo 40,5%) and a bumming 63% from the Line would be a better fit?

Wow man dont even know what to say.

Yeah Rondo shoots 33% from the Line this year. He is not even attempting 2 Freethrows a game so i dont know why this should be a huge No-Go.

The Time is now again for this team. Dirk wont play on a highlevel for many more years.

Wright is fine and all but not a good Defender or Rebounder and looks as bad against the elite West guys (Duncan, Griffin, Jordan, Lee, Randolph, Gasol etc.) as Nelson against the Elite PGs.

If Wright+1st Rounder+ Scrub can get the deal done its a no Brainer. But i dont think the C's would give up Rondo for so less.

The Mavs Pick will likely be in the 20-30 range.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote